Medical Examination inquiry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Medical Examination inquiry

Hi everyone, i am starting the process for the beginning applying both I 30 and I485 concurrently with all supplementary applications. My question here is am i supposed to apply for the I-693 with medical report in this same folder or wait until I'm asked to do?
    Thank you a lot for ur help

Get the medical examination completed by a USCIS-listed doctor, and have I-693 in a sealed envelope, or submit without it and expect a delay of several weeks when USCIS reviewers see that it was not submitted and stop all processing.

--Ray B

Originally posted by weedy30 View Post
    Hi everyone, i am starting the process for the beginning applying both I 30 and I485 concurrently with all supplementary applications. My question here is am i supposed to apply for the I-693 with medical report in this same folder or wait until I'm asked to do?
    Thank you a lot for ur help

Comment

Criminal record sheet

Originally posted by rayb View Post
      Get the medical examination completed by a USCIS-listed doctor, and have I-693 in a sealed envelope, or submit without it and expect a delay of several weeks when USCIS reviewers see that it was not submitted and stop all processing.

--Ray B
      Thnx for the previous reply. That helped a lot! What about my criminal record back in egypt. That is really hard to obtain since i can't be physically there to give my fingerprints. Is it really necessary to be included in my I-485 form?

Comment

There is no requirement that your I-485 submittal include police reports from other countries. It may be that USCIS makes inquiries, I don't know.

--Ray B

Originally posted by weedy30 View Post
        Thnx for the previous reply. That helped a lot! What about my criminal record back in egypt. That is really hard to obtain since i can't be physically there to give my fingerprints. Is it really necessary to be included in my I-485 form?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X