Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help

I am in the us army currently stationed in missouri, my wife is still in germany, i we got a visitors visa for her to come visit me for a couple of months. I emptied out my savings and gathered as much as i can to buy her a plane ticket and everything, and when she got to usa, she was denied entry into the country. She is unemployed and without a home currently living on a friends couch. I have been supporting her ever since i got posted here in october. Uscis is telling us processing time before it gets to the us consulate in germany could take up to 6 months. I am also in financial crisis as i am supporting her wellbeing over there and at the same time paying all the bills to include, rent, insurance, school loans and credit card over here. And i am barely making it every month.

My commanding officer, a luietenent colonel has offered to write a letter on my behalf for expedition. And i have copies of my bills attached to it. Anyone else know what else i can do or anything that might help. I came back from deployment april 2014, and pcs here to missouri in september. I am not scheduled for another deployment anytime soon .

I don't know if I'm missing something..... have you applied for her Permanent Status? Just wondering why the visitor's visa?
    If you have petition for her, most likely getting her visitor's vise wouldn't be possable or allowed to visit, while the case is pending.

I sympathize with your situation and know it must be difficult, supporting both ways. You did right in asking your boss/supervisor's input in the matter. I also think you could ask, the immigration personnel, what could be done to speed up the processing, as a army person.
    Thanks for your service and good luck!!

Comment

Help

Yes I did, I have filed for her now and attached all my transactions to her for over the past 6 months, all my bills and also my military PCS orders. Hopefully that helps in expediting tell request. Otherwise, I will be without her for another 5-8 months

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X