About IR-5 & F2A Category

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About IR-5 & F2A Category

My moms petition already approved in IR-5 parents category.
    After arriving how much time it will take to apply for me in the f2a category?

Can my mom come back immediately after petitioning for me to my country and go with me after my visa processing.?

NB : Currently my age is 19 years 6 month
    Last edited by Talha282; 09-21-2015, 10:02 AM.

Pease anyone reply...

Comment

After arriving how much time it will take to apply for me in the f2a category?

Your Mother can apply for you as soon as she arrive in the United States.

Can my mom come back immediately after petitioning for me to my country and go with me after my visa processing.?

Yes, She can come back after filing a petition.
      But she can not stay outside of US for more than one year. If she does, she may loose her green card.

Comment

Thank you for your reply...

I saw in the visa bulletin that F2a category takes 20 months to process.

If my mom apply for me when my age is 20 years then it will be possible for me to go usa?

Comment

If you are under 21 when your petition is filed under F2A category, your age will freeze.
          You will remain eligible under F2A category even if your age is over 21.

Originally posted by Talha282 View Post
          Thank you for your reply...

I saw in the visa bulletin that F2a category takes 20 months to process.

If my mom apply for me when my age is 20 years then it will be possible for me to go usa?

Comment

If my mom apply for me and come back to my country and stay outside till my petition approved will it hamper my application process? ( I know it takes almost 20 months to be processed)
            Please reply...

Comment

Please reply someone ..

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
              X