Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Affidavit of Support I-864

Hello!
    I am currently working on form I-864. I am the petitioner of the case and my husband is the applicant and lives in Saudi Arabia. I am unemployed as of June of this year. In the form when it asks for the current average income, should I include my gross income from last year? I'm a bit confused as I do not have an income for myself right now. Any help is more than appreciated thank you!

Originally posted by dshabaneh View Post
    Hello!
    I am currently working on form I-864. I am the petitioner of the case and my husband is the applicant and lives in Saudi Arabia. I am unemployed as of June of this year. In the form when it asks for the current average income, should I include my gross income from last year? I'm a bit confused as I do not have an income for myself right now. Any help is more than appreciated thank you!
    You will put ZERO for current income and for the section that asks to report income of last three years, you will report from 2014, 2013 and 2012. Since you are currently unemployed, I suggest you also get a joint sponsor.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X