X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by harsha patel View Post
    @Ruchit

Did you get interview call?
    know someone who gave news that PD of 24th dec 2002 has been scheduled interview.

Comment

You can send mail/letter to CSPA right now but generally they listen only after your PD become current. I can give you the format for the same if you need it.
      dear reply @harsha

Comment

Originally posted by Akash Burman View Post
        know someone who gave news that PD of 24th dec 2002 has been scheduled interview.
        @ Akash

You get message that interview is scheduled for 24 Dec 2002 PD. Means Ruchit should get the call also.

Comment

@ Akash

You get message that interview is scheduled for 24 Dec 2002 PD. Means Ruchit should get the call also.
          yes someone i know of got it.yes ruchit will get soon.
          they allowed me to fill up ds 260 and pay fees even if my PD was not current.how did this happen?any idea?

Comment

@Akash

Are you talking about CSPA ? If for CSPA they allowed then your PD is going to be current very soon.

Comment

@Akash

Are you talking about CSPA ? If for CSPA they allowed then your PD is going to be current very soon.
              Yes i am talking about Cspa.the problem is that they did not officialy tell whether i m eligible for Cspa or not.They just activated the link for payment and i filled up the ds-260. ?

Comment

@ Akash
                Don't worry, you are eligible for CSPA so they have activated the link. Don't worry. I think files are moving fast.

Comment

Hello every one. Thank you all for your input. I have been reading everyone's input and I am really appreciated. I applied for my sister and her PD is 10 December 2003. I received first letter from NVC on 01 October 2015. During that time my nephew was above 21 years old and I was not able to pay IV fees ($325). I send many emails and letters to NVC and Mumbai for CSPA. Finally last month in August CSPA got approved and I was able to pay IV fee ($325) and able to filled DS-260 for my nephew. All the documents are submitted early September 2016. Now I am waiting for visa call from NVC. Anyone has any idea when should I expect to receive email from NVC for my sister's interview. I can not believe that even my sister's PD is 10 December 2003 and CSPA was approved for my nephew this early.

Comment

@ Akash
                    Don't worry, you are eligible for CSPA so they have activated the link. Don't worry. I think files are moving fast.
                    Thank u harsha.hope so

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by kiran_pharmacist View Post
                    Hello every one. Thank you all for your input. I have been reading everyone's input and I am really appreciated. I applied for my sister and her PD is 10 December 2003. I received first letter from NVC on 01 October 2015. During that time my nephew was above 21 years old and I was not able to pay IV fees ($325). I send many emails and letters to NVC and Mumbai for CSPA. Finally last month in August CSPA got approved and I was able to pay IV fee ($325) and able to filled DS-260 for my nephew. All the documents are submitted early September 2016. Now I am waiting for visa call from NVC. Anyone has any idea when should I expect to receive email from NVC for my sister's interview. I can not believe that even my sister's PD is 10 December 2003 and CSPA was approved for my nephew this early.
                    you will get the interview in late 2017 or 2018.if the bulletin moves month by month.

Comment

F4 Brother Sponsored Immigrant Visa

Application under F4 brother category, Once you pay sponsorship fee (i.e. Affidavit of support fee),
                      How much delay can be there in order to further process the visa application? i.e. payment of applicant
                      fees and then submission of the DS 260 from? Can this be extended for 6 to 8 months? Please share experience.

Comment

@tmovania
                        It is simply a process. It doesn't matter if you paid the fees or not. NVC ask to pay fees and keep other documents ready
                        so there would not be any vacuum in the process. The main question is when your Priority Date becomes current for the
                        respective category.

You can take your own time submitting documents. There is no time limit but there must be a communication once in a year.

Comment

Originally posted by Akash Burman View Post
                          yes someone i know of got it.yes ruchit will get soon.
                          they allowed me to fill up ds 260 and pay fees even if my PD was not current.how did this happen?any idea?
                          @akash

Could you please let me know on which date is interview scheduled for 24 DEC 2002 priority date ?

Thanks
                          Ruchit

Comment

Thanks

@tmovania
                            It is simply a process. It doesn't matter if you paid the fees or not. NVC ask to pay fees and keep other documents ready
                            so there would not be any vacuum in the process. The main question is when your Priority Date becomes current for the
                            respective category.

You can take your own time submitting documents. There is no time limit but there must be a communication once in a year.
                            Thanks Harsha Patel, provided Priority Date is current and there is electronic communication with NVC, the entire process can
                            be streched to more than a year to carry the process to final interview stage at the assigned embassy or consulate.

- - - Updated - - -

Under the F4 Brother/ sister of USA citizen category, if the applicant at the time of this process also
                            has permanent residency of Canada, does this any way mean the application would be not considered?
                            Or does the NVC consider applicant having nationality of one country as well as Permanent Residence of
                            Canada while applying for immigration to USA. Please share advice on this.

Comment

Hi ,

My Priority date is SEPT-27-2002 under F4 Cat. and Last Year in JULY2015 this was CURRENT.

I among with my Wife who is accompanying with me appeared for Visa Interview at ND-US Embassy on MAY-4-2016. Consular at interview window told us that there is no issue with your Visa, its Approved condition to that they will wait for my Medical Sputum Report. and she kept the passport of my wife but returned mine saying that once we get your medical report we will call you to deposit your Passport.

in mid July 2016 my medical report was send to ND-US Embassy but due to RETRO my case was Hold/or Stopped, where as whenever i checked on line case status , it always show READY, anyway, now in OCT-2016 my PD will be Current again.

My Question is:-

1.does my Visa Application still stands Good as per my PD and RETRO
                              effect on the same.

2. If its still Good , as embassy already received my medical report, will they call me to submit my Passport for Approval of my Visa as i was told at the time of my Interview.

or should i myself try to contact them for the same via email or there call center.

Thanks

Regards

Comment

@Ruchit

Did you get the interview call ?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X