X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newborn AFTER IR-1 and IR-2 visa approved for spouse and son

Hi every one,
    please please help me in this issue.
    My husband and my son have got their IR1 and IR2 visas that will expire in 24 November.
    I've got a new baby one week after the issuance of the visas and I am now in Jordan.
    I applied for I-130 for the newborn and our interview in US-Amman embassy was in Aug 2 and NO answer from the USCIS till now.
    The process of the I-130 will take long time and the process of the NVC will take extra more time to finish.
    We want to travel as soon as possible.
    how can I get any type of VISA quickly for my newborn. ? may B1/B2 VISA help us and then we would file an application in order to get permanent residency for the newborn from inside the US.
    Any type of visa may help cuz we don't want to wait all that long period.
    Please help me.
    Thanks in Advance.
    Amy

Originally posted by asker334 View Post
    Hi every one,
    please please help me in this issue.
    My husband and my son have got their IR1 and IR2 visas that will expire in 24 November.
    I've got a new baby one week after the issuance of the visas and I am now in Jordan.
    I applied for I-130 for the newborn and our interview in US-Amman embassy was in Aug 2 and NO answer from the USCIS till now.
    The process of the I-130 will take long time and the process of the NVC will take extra more time to finish.
    We want to travel as soon as possible.
    how can I get any type of VISA quickly for my newborn. ? may B1/B2 VISA help us and then we would file an application in order to get permanent residency for the newborn from inside the US.
    Any type of visa may help cuz we don't want to wait all that long period.
    Please help me.
    Thanks in Advance.
    Amy
    Well if your husband got IR1 visa then I assume that you are a US citizen. So if your are a US citizen then you should report the birth of your child to local US embassy and instead of filing I-130, you should apply for child's US passport.

Last edited by Awan96; 09-15-2016, 04:29 PM.
    Disclaimer: This is NOT a legal advice. Use it on your own risk.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X