Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I-130 Help!

Hi!
    My father is permanent resident, he has field I-130 form in April 2003. We live outside of US and my father is there almost for 4 years. Recently I have recieved letter: On March 31, 2006, we transferred your I130 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E), OR ORPHAN to an office in CALIFORNIA SERVICE CENTER for processing. That office has jurisdiction over the case.
    I have called them and they said that will decide on case in 30 days.
    And today I have recieved another letter:On April 17, 2006, your I130 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E), OR ORPHAN was received here for processing. It is taking between 990 and 999 days for us to process this kind of case.
    That means that we have to wait 2 years more, but it is just impossible, family can't be separeted for such a long time!
    California Service Centre is now processing cases field on January 2005! How can it be that they are processing cases that have been field after ours and we have to wait 2 more years?
    Can anybody tell me what are officially processing deadlines on I-130 petitions?
    And is it possible to get temporary visa to USA for my mother just to see my father?
    If anybody can help I would be very gratefull!
    Thank you!
    Last edited by Mel; 04-19-2006, 09:38 AM.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X