I-130 got Stuck In CSC. Anyone else? Any info would be appreciated

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pope View Post
    Hi, just wondering if anyone is in my situation. I am LPR, filed i130 for my spouse. PD is january 16, 2018. Since then no news from uscis. It has been the longest 18months of my life. California processing time keeps moving back and forth. The long wait is so depressing. Any response from anyone would be appreciated. Thanks.
    base one the forums here, youll have to wait for almost 24 months for your i130 to get approved. mostly of us are still waiting for the same situation.

Comment

Wow. Thanks for your response. Grateful if you can let us know when you get your approval or any update.

Comment

Originally posted by Pope View Post
        Wow. Thanks for your response. Grateful if you can let us know when you get your approval or any update.
        https://www.immihelp.com/forum/usa-i...visa-interview join us here.

Comment

Hello

I read visa bulletin july 2019 and it display "Current" in table for F2a category. So What is the meaning of it...? i have no idea..what is an exact meaning of it.
          Any one explain it..?

Comment

Originally posted by Sm9390 View Post
            Hello

I read visa bulletin july 2019 and it display "Current" in table for F2a category. So What is the meaning of it...? i have no idea..what is an exact meaning of it.
            Any one explain it..?
            It means next month all months are current from january to july for now based on visa bulletin. Just wait for your scheduled interview

Comment

I-130 is pending at CSC and F2A category has become current (Consular Processing) for Permanent Resident spouse. Does USCIS will being looking at the pending application if visa is available ?

Comment

I think they still process the ones who got delayed from the process. Because there are some here previously from last yr or first quater of the month who haven’t process their papers

Comment

Hi guys, so my f2a was approved today. PD was 16 jan 2018 @CSC. Will keep you all informed.

Comment

Waiting time for nvc to review your documents would take 20 days to 60 days

Comment

How are you guys?

Comment

If you guys been approved and just waiting for the schedule how many weeks did you guys wait?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                        X