I 130 question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I 130 question

I applied I 130 for my brother and sister in 2000. My sister file was approved and She also receive letter (India) from US immigration that She will be notified when her visa available. My brother file approved in march but He didn’t get any notification from US immigration I call NVC center and they said right now 94 year petition running. Your brother will notify when his visa will be issued. I don’t understand how come my sister get letter and my brother didn’t get letter Does anybody know what could be reason?

Thanks in advance

Nothing to worry. Most of the times, applications are processed independently.

Even if their I-130 is approved now, they are not going to get their green card now. They are indeed processing the applications received before Jun 1, 1994. Therefore, they still have at least 6 more years of wait.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

Originally posted by immihelp
      Nothing to worry. Most of the times, applications are processed independently.

Even if their I-130 is approved now, they are not going to get their green card now. They are indeed processing the applications received before Jun 1, 1994. Therefore, they still have at least 6 more years of wait.
      Thanks Chief,

I really apprciated

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X