Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NVC advice

Hi there

So I have went online and paid the affidavit fee and submitted by choice of agent form (I will call and ask them to verify this on the phone today). Question is - as I must mail my documents to them, do I need to wait until I've paid all the fees etc and do it in the order they suggest on the welcome letter, or can I go ahead and send all my documents to them now to save time later?

Cheers in advance for any help!

Originally posted by smp17 View Post
    Hi there

So I have went online and paid the affidavit fee and submitted by choice of agent form (I will call and ask them to verify this on the phone today). Question is - as I must mail my documents to them, do I need to wait until I've paid all the fees etc and do it in the order they suggest on the welcome letter, or can I go ahead and send all my documents to them now to save time later?

Cheers in advance for any help!
    If you haven't already, file your documents now. But do NOT send them to NVC until you pay both online fee payments ($120 & $325) & you complete the DS-260. If you send NVC your documents without paying the online fees & completing the DS-260 your papers are just going to sit in their office until you do so.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X