Filling Forms Help!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Filling Forms Help!!

So on the USCIS website, it says to fill all boxes with N/A if it does not apply to you, etc etc. BUUUT when you fill the forms online it doesn't let you type in half the empty boxes!! I was confused about this but sent in my application anyway (concurrent filing of i-130 and i-485 for my hubby).

Will I get denied over something like this??? I'm incredibly worried and would love to hear what you all think.

Thanks in advance!

my experience is that if you left those questions blank (because they did not apply to you) and your packet was accepted and your fee cashed, it is highly unlikely they will decline the petition.
    They usually check if the petition has the correct edition number, is hand signed and appropriate boxes completed. Boxes that do not apply usually are less of a concern. Remember, some times it says if you answered question 2(b) go straight to Q6. In this case you answer the ones they ask you. If the form does not let you type text, then it is expected you leave it blank.
    As far as I am aware, only N400 and a few other select form are submitted electronically, all other are submitted by regular or experss mail. I hope this helps your situation.

JS

Comment

While some enterprising young adjudicator COULD send it back, I have never had that happen. Also note, using the / is not a good idea. NA is just fine. Many times the / is not recognized in forms. Your other poster has the right idea. They want the correct edition and signatures with money.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X