Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aged out child included in NVC invoice fees- F4 case

Hello all

I received the notification from nvc that I can begin my online processing. That includes those 6 steps. Now initially I thought that my aged out kids won't be included. But to my surprise the name of my daughter is there. Although she has aged out and is above 21. And I'm pretty sure that she doesn't qualify under CSPA because I have done the calculations. My question is that what should I do now? Should I pay her fees. Is it worth taking a chance. And why would nvc include her name in the first place?

Thanks your help will be appreciated

I have Similar sistuation

My Aunt applied for F-4 for my father however after requesting NVC to review my CSPA they have opened the portal. I have paid my fee and submitted my DS-260. After few weeks I got a call from the US embassy stating not to get my medical exam as they are unable to process the request due to over age limit i.e 21. Now I'm not sure if I will be allowed for the visa with my family or not.

Date of Birth : 03/23/1991
    Priority Date : 10/24/2004
    Approval Date : 07/21/2009.

PS : I was only 12 years old when we applied for F4.

Thank You !

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.Zesus View Post
      My Aunt applied for F-4 for my father however after requesting NVC to review my CSPA they have opened the portal. I have paid my fee and submitted my DS-260. After few weeks I got a call from the US embassy stating not to get my medical exam as they are unable to process the request due to over age limit i.e 21. Now I'm not sure if I will be allowed for the visa with my family or not.

Date of Birth : 03/23/1991
      Priority Date : 10/24/2004
      Approval Date : 07/21/2009.

PS : I was only 12 years old when we applied for F4.

Thank You !
      Unfortunately, you are not eligible for the visa since you aged out. It does not matter how old you were at the time of application, only your CSPA corrected age at the time of visa issuance matters.
      Just an opinion; Not legal advice.

Comment

Did your daughter get visa?

Comment

Hi, Good day! I have the same issue. My family did the interview just today and at the end, the consul said that I aged out. I'm confused with CSPA. Any ideas?

NVC Case no: MNL1995 YYYY XX
          Category: F3
          Priority date: June 15, 1995
          Case is currently available
          Petition approval : (Not too sure about this date)
          My date of birth : July 17, 1991 (27 years old)
          Invoices: Dec 2010

Any suggestion if can seek to acquire? Thank you!

Comment

I have the same situation. I filed my daughter

Comment

Memon I am going through similar situation my age is 30 but I have submitted the fees and also ds260 form .there are many similar cases like us all over the world to whom I am in contact but don

Comment

Memon if you know about the results of such cases kindly share so that we can plan accordingly

Comment

porter meaning in english

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                  X