I-130 processing time at California Service Center

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Noypiako View Post

Thanks for the info, your i-130 is already approved right? Did the one you petition is already in the US?
    Yes, it has been approved since last October. The beneficiary must be in the US in order to file i-485.
    01/2017: I-130 Sent to CSC (F2A)
    07/2018: I-485, I-765, I-131 Sent
    10/2018: I-130 Approved
    04/2019: Received Combo Card, I-485 Ready to be scheduled for an Interview

Comment

I filed my daughter

Comment

Originally posted by cheklapkok View Post

Yes, it has been approved since last October. The beneficiary must be in the US in order to file i-485.
        Thank you for your reply, you are also a LPR right? He/she can stay in the usa right legally? Tho she/he cant work yet. If its okay with you where is your home county?. Btw what do you think about my PD date 08/30/2017. Im still waiting for my i-130 approval.

Comment

Base on what i read on the net, you cant file i-485 etc etc unless you received the packet from them. Its not like a US CITIZEN

Comment

Base on what i read on the net, you cant file i-485 etc etc unless you received the packet from them. Its not like a US CITIZEN
            Hi Noypiako,

I'm not totally sure what are you referring to, but here is the progress for LPR petitioning for spouse:
            1. File I-130 (be aware that CSC takes much longer to process that)
            2. While waiting for I-130, you can file for I-485 IF AND IF your priority date is before the cut-off date on the "Date for Filing" chart on USCIS website, and they mention petitioner can use the "Date for Filing" to file I-485. You can also file I-765 and I-131 together with that.
            3. Wait and wait.....

I'm still waiting for my I-485 to be processed after filing for 9 months now. Hope that helps.

Comment

Hi Noypiako,

I'm not totally sure what are you referring to, but here is the progress for LPR petitioning for spouse:
              1. File I-130 (be aware that CSC takes much longer to process that)
              2. While waiting for I-130, you can file for I-485 IF AND IF your priority date is before the cut-off date on the "Date for Filing" chart on USCIS website, and they mention petitioner can use the "Date for Filing" to file I-485. You can also file I-765 and I-131 together with that.
              3. Wait and wait.....

I'm still waiting for my I-485 to be processed after filing for 9 months now. Hope that helps.

Hi thank you for the info! Appreciate it

does your spouse is already working while he / she is waiting for the 485? From what country are you from? Thanks

Comment

Hi thank you for the info! Appreciate it

does your spouse is already working while he / she is waiting for the 485? From what country are you from? Thanks
                On his OPT right now, and he's from Vietnam.

Comment

what do you mean with opt? but do you guys already live to the usa?

Comment

Any update on your application

Comment

Waiting time for NVC to review your application would take 20 days to 60 days

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                      X