X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help need answers please

Los Angeles filler

Applied for i485 and i130 for spouse on feb 22-2018

Feb 27/2018 received petition for i130 and i485 also recieved receipt for i765 work authorization

Feb 28/2018 got receipt notice that i765 is now being process and we should get a biometrics appointment soon

March 2/2018 we got an appointment notice for biometrics

March 20/2018 took biometrics

September 9/2018 approved for i765 application
    Received work authorization same day

December 21/2018 interview was scheduled

Feb 4/2019 had the interview
    Everything went well lasted about 45 min and IO ask yes or no questions and just a few personal question example how we met, who propose to who etc... it was raining and the system was down so no fingerprint or picture was taken but IO said she should have an answer by Friday 2/15/2019 at the end of the interview we were given a paper that had checked ?your case is being held for review at this tome we do not need any further information please allow 120 days before making a status inquiry?

Feb 7/2019 i130 was approve letter by mail

Now here is my question
    March 1/2019 I received an email that said my I130 case status changed to ?initial review? it said that the post office returned a notice that was sent to me, a couple of hours later my i130 case status changed to ?card/document production? and it says we mailed your document receipt number xxxxx

I am confused because my i485 hasn?t not been updated and it still says ?interview scheduled? but from what I know the i130 doesn?t give you a card or document what does this mean? Should I expect a green card? Please help!

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X