Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I-130 For Wife Delayed Due to Marriage Certificate Translation.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I-130 For Wife Delayed Due to Marriage Certificate Translation.

I filed for my wife's I-130 in february. I had received a letter saying i needed to re-submit the Marriage Certificate with translation and i did that in July. Now on the case status online, it says everything is satisfactory and my processing time should be shorter than what is stated on the current processing dates. But on the Current Processing dates website, it states that my date for processing would be counted from July since that is when they actually received all the doccuments. Has anyone encountered a similar case and if yes, how much was the actual processing time delayed?

Thanks in advance.

quotes from status and service center processing date websites.

"Case processing will be delayed if we must ask you for more evidence or information. If we ask for missing required initial evidence, count the processing time from when we receive that missing evidence."

and on my case status page, it states:

"On July 14, 2006, we received your response to our request for evidence or information. However because preliminary processing was complete, the remaining processing time will be less than the maximum stated in this message."

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X