Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• administrative processing.any idea?

hello

i have been waiting for 7 months for the us embassy to complete this administrative processing on my file(i am an immigrant visa applicant).
    on the date of interview the officer ensured me this would take max of 3 months .
    does anybody knows what exactly is this adm process?and how long that is going to last?

INA processing time varies

INA could be because of many reason, common name.

I'm in the same boat as I have filed IV under IR5 for my father. I'm a USC and dad was interviewed in June'06. I'm still waiting. I have communicated with congressmen and senator, they just followed up but there is no help. Its been 8 months already and we are still in limbo. When I email US embassy New Delhi This is what I get in the email "Your case is currently pending under Section 221(g) of the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA) for mandatory administrative processing. The response we received from the State Department recently, asked for additional information. The required information has been sent to the State Department and as soon as we receive a reply we will contact XYZ."

You can call state dept at 202-663-1225 for further inquiry.

Hope this help and stay in touch. Let me know once you get visa.
    [email protected]

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X