any help plz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• any help plz

hi. i'm moroccan woman (32 years). i have a little girl (12 months) . we are living in morocco now but want to immigrate to us. i have an older brother who's American Citizen. and an older sister holding a green card. they are both living in florida.
    what are all the chances for me to immigrate to the us with my little girl. give me plz all the ways that i can try to get there.
    i have also a master degree in Human Ressources Management. so studies at us will be also a way to take i presume .
    so help me plz. tell me what they can do (my brother, sister and i) for me to live in us.
    many thanks

Hello Maha,

Your brother can apply for you but it may take a long time for you to get a visa priority #.
    however, you can apply for student visa to see if you can get admission. Not sure how it is now-a-days....

you should contact your brother and see if can get a lawyer to find out additional information to file for you.

Good luck.

Comment

many thanks

thank's sa2006 for your help. i know it will be difficult to get a student visa, specially with a little baby but i'll try anyway (even if i had to get the toefl, the GRE and the GMAT and apply for an MBA). you know i did all my studies in frensh so it will not be easy. i have one more question plz :
      can my brother sponsor our mother (she lives here in morocco) for a green card so she can do the same for me ? i found in many forums that it will take less time than if he sponsor me directly ? am i wrong ? plz answer me.

ps : i struggled a lot to have a decent life here (morocco) did a long years of studies,... i'm working now with a 20 $ a month
      i know that US is not paradise but i will do anything to got a better life for my little baby.

many thanks
      maha

Comment

wanna say 200 $/month not 20. but it's not a big difference i think !!

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X