how long to get the interview letter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how long to get the interview letter

i got married to a US citizen and my i130 has been approved and i filled in the i84 and have paid the IV fees and recently i received a letter i.e the packet 3 stating to fill in the application documents and send the ds 230 and i did that and mailed them on 20th of november 2007 ...i wanted to know how long ll it take after this until the file is sent to India and i get an interview letter ? and which month could the interview be scheduled.Thanks

Originally posted by krishy
    i got married to a US citizen and my i130 has been approved and i filled in the i84 and have paid the IV fees and recently i received a letter i.e the packet 3 stating to fill in the application documents and send the ds 230 and i did that and mailed them on 20th of november 2007 ...i wanted to know how long ll it take after this until the file is sent to India and i get an interview letter ? and which month could the interview be scheduled.Thanks
    Hi!

Please inform me when you got your interview letter or schedule. I also want to know how long I should wait after all the processing. Right now I'm still waiting for my packet.

I hope you could get your interview the soonest possible time.

Thanks,
    babe

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X