Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USC married need some advice

Hello everyone,
    I am new to this website and I would like to ask a few questions.

To start out here is my first question:

I got married on december 10, 2007........(my husband has overstayed his B1/B2 Visa/BCC for like over a year) when can i file for my husbands AOS and EAD, etc.???? do I have to wait?

How long will it take him to get a GC or EAD approximately?

He lost his I-94.. how long does it take to replace it and how will we do that? Will they deport him if we ask for a replacement I-94???

Thank you all (=

You can file for his GC and EAD but you will need the I-94 or receipt of filing for its replacement.

File also I-102 (replacement I-94) and once you get the receipt for it, file the AOS package (I-130, I-485, I-765, I-864, I-693).

He must not leave the country until his GC is approved. Otherwise he will be banned for 10 years from entering the USA even if he is married to you. Once he gets his GC, the ban is lifted.

Read here for more info: https://www.immihelp.com/family-base...ons-in-us.html
    Disclaimer: The information you obtain from me at this forum is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should consult an attorney for individual advice regarding your own situation.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X