Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Waiting for I-130 Receipt Notice still...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by nitshrut
    well i am still student so i don't have that much income and government pays for my college fees..

my uncle is going to sponsor for my husband and my sister-in-law

do u guys think there will problem if my uncle sponsor for them, please do let me know if you know.
    You and your relative can sign I-864A together if you don't meet I-864 eligibility alone.

Comment

• hi guys

my bro file is approve on march 26 2008

he filed on aug 06, 2007
      got notice for extra evidence on feb 18 2008
      they received evidence on march 5th
      file approve on march 26 2008

i am so happy for him
      now i am waiting for mine to be approve

Comment

hi guys

my bro file is approve on march 26 2008

he filed on aug 06, 2007
        got notice for extra evidence on feb 18 2008
        they received evidence on march 5th
        file approve on march 26 2008

i am so happy for him
        now i am waiting for mine to be approve
        Congrats and good luck to you too ! I told you that RFE would clear in couple of weeks time.

Comment

• This is how my case has gone so far:
          Jan 7 sent applications
          Jan 8 , apps received and notice day
          Feb 7 NOA received
          March 3 request more evidence and fP appointment letter
          March 23 Evidence sent
          March 29 FG appointment....

They are moving alone.. I hope I don't get any problems nor you guys.

Comment

• Originally posted by rosestroup
            This is how my case has gone so far:
            Jan 7 sent applications
            Jan 8 , apps received and notice day
            Feb 7 NOA received
            March 3 request more evidence and fP appointment letter
            March 23 Evidence sent
            March 29 FG appointment....

They are moving alone.. I hope I don't get any problems nor you guys.
            Good luck Rosestroup ! Keep it moving

Comment

• hey guys i got this message just like my bro did

Current Status: Response to request for evidence received, and case processing has resumed.

On March 27, 2008, we received your response to our request for evidence. We will notify you by mail when we make a decision or if we need something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. You should expect to receive a written decision or written update within 60 days of the date we received your response unless fingerprint processing or an interview are standard parts of case processing and have not yet been completed, in which case you can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done. This case is at our CALIFORNIA SERVICE CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

i am crossing my fingers to approve my file very soon

Comment

hey guys i got this message just like my bro did

Current Status: Response to request for evidence received, and case processing has resumed.

On March 27, 2008, we received your response to our request for evidence. We will notify you by mail when we make a decision or if we need something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. You should expect to receive a written decision or written update within 60 days of the date we received your response unless fingerprint processing or an interview are standard parts of case processing and have not yet been completed, in which case you can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done. This case is at our CALIFORNIA SERVICE CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

i am crossing my fingers to approve my file very soon
                Nitshrut, didn't you get this message with a date of March 24, 2007? Why did the date change again?

Also, did your brother's "Last Updated Date" (LUD) change just before or on the date of his approval?

Comment

• New Processing Times

Originally posted by frustrated_alot
                  This is really bothering me now. It is the end of the month.
                  Looks like the March 15 processing dates are finally out. Questions:

1. How does California show a date of September 5, 2007, when we know just from this forum that others' applications in August still haven't been completed?

2. Did Vermont just go backwards in processing times from August 2007 to July 30, 2007? How can that be when others' applications in Vermont are getting approved into August & September?

It's nice that they finally added the category for K-3 visas. Now if only they will do the same for family based AOS.

Comment

• I don't understand, how can they just jump back a whole month. That doesn't make any sense to me.

Comment

• @CINCY - that was for my bro with march 24th date and it got approve in 2 day..on march 27 my bro received message that its approve

Now i have receivethe same message as i posted yesterday..so i am hopping that its will be approve in 2 say

please answer my other post if you know anything about that

Comment

• Affadavit of Support

Originally posted by nitshrut
                        well i am still student so i don't have that much income and government pays for my college fees..

my uncle is going to sponsor for my husband and my sister-in-law

do u guys think there will problem if my uncle sponsor for them, please do let me know if you know.
                        Nitshrut, there will be no problem if your uncle sponsors. Just make sure he has last 3 years of tax transcripts, and his income meets the 125% poverty guidelines for 2008 for all members of his household PLUS your husband and your sister-in-law.

(Please let me know if I've answered your question; I think this is the post you were referring to).

Comment

• Police Clearance Certificates

Originally posted by nitshrut
                          @CINCY - that was for my bro with march 24th date and it got approve in 2 day..on march 27 my bro received message that its approve

Now i have receivethe same message as i posted yesterday..so i am hopping that its will be approve in 2 say

please answer my other post if you know anything about that
                          Let's hope so. Have you started pursuing Police Clearance Certificates for your husband in India? Please keep us posted on his experiences with gathering these documents. What part of India is he in? My wife is in a small town and the local SP office doesn't really have much experience with these sorts of things--you must know how "cooperative" the officers in India can be. Knowing the right person to go to there can make all the difference to get official matters completed timely.

Comment

• @ cincy

No i was talking about the last name post thing
                            let me ask you something
                            when you did the i-130..did u put your last name after ur wife name because my bro put his wife last name in i-130

also about the police thing my husband knows many people where he lives.he is from Gujarat..he hasn't state doing anything yet about that..do you think he should start doing this things from now..

thanks cincy.

Comment

• Originally posted by CTK3
                              Good luck Rosestroup ! Keep it moving
                              Hi CTK3,

Looks like California dates are moving forward pretty fast now....not sure if it was posted in error.

Comment

@ cincy

No i was talking about the last name post thing
                                let me ask you something
                                when you did the i-130..did u put your last name after ur wife name because my bro put his wife last name in i-130

also about the police thing my husband knows many people where he lives.he is from Gujarat..he hasn't state doing anything yet about that..do you think he should start doing this things from now..

thanks cincy.
                                I had the same question about the last name. We filed with my wife's maiden name because she received her passport that way (she applied for it before we were married). I think the best thing to do would be to wait and change her name after she arrives here. But I'm not sure exactly when and how to do it; it's important to make sure any name changes are reflected on the green card.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X