Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Waiting for I-130 Receipt Notice still...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cincy
    Nitshrut, have you received any word yet from NVC?

Also, have you heard that NVC will ask you to submit the beneficiary's ORIGINAL birth certificates, police clearance certificates, & marriage certificate along with the DS230 Parts I & II? I had thought these were to be submitted at the interview but I read on another forum that a person filing I-130 for their parents in India was requested these documents. How do you think we should proceed with this?
    no i have not heard anything from NVC.
    i dont know about that..i already have original birth certificate and marriage certificate but i dont have the police clearance certificates..i am going to ask my husband about this..one of his friend is agent in india..
    once i will know i will let you know..

have you heard anything from NVC..
    how can we find out that whats happening to our file..also u said NVC will take 3 month ..is that true ?

why they are taking so much time ?

Comment

Nitshrut, have you received any word yet from NVC?

Also, have you heard that NVC will ask you to submit the beneficiary's ORIGINAL birth certificates, police clearance certificates, & marriage certificate along with the DS230 Parts I & II? I had thought these were to be submitted at the interview but I read on another forum that a person filing I-130 for their parents in India was requested these documents. How do you think we should proceed with this?
      My I-130 is approved on 04/12/2008 and NVC case# generated on 04/16/2008. Here is the check list for DS-230 package and required documents:

Please prepare a cover letter with the following:

1. Barcoded Cover sheet
      2. Completed and signed form DS-230 Part 1 by the Beneficiary
      3. Completed and unsigned form DS-230 Part 2 by the Beneficiary
      4. Original Birth Certificate and School Record of the Beneficiary
      5. Original Marriage Certificate of the Beneficiary and the Petitioner
      6. Original 2 Affidavits sworn to or affirmed by third parties having personal knowledge of the bona fides of the marital relationship of the Petitioner and the Beneficiary
      7. Photocopy of the Passport’s Biographic Data Page of the Beneficiary
      8. Original 2 Police Certificates of the Beneficiary
      9. 2 Passport size Photographs of the Beneficiary

Please have the photocopies of the following documents:
      1. Birth Certificate and School Record of the Beneficiary
      2. Marriage Certificate of the Beneficiary and the Petitioner
      3. 2 Affidavits sworn to or affirmed by third parties having personal knowledge of the bona fides of the marital relationship of the Petitioner and the Beneficiary
      4. Passport’s Biographic Data Page of the Beneficiary
      5. 2 Police Certificates of the Beneficiary

Hope this helps out ! Cheers !!!

Comment

• Originally posted by nitshrut
        no i have not heard anything from NVC.
        i dont know about that..i already have original birth certificate and marriage certificate but i dont have the police clearance certificates..i am going to ask my husband about this..one of his friend is agent in india..
        once i will know i will let you know..

have you heard anything from NVC..
        how can we find out that whats happening to our file..also u said NVC will take 3 month ..is that true ?

why they are taking so much time ?
        Yes, you need Police Certificates as part of DS-230. Normally NVC takes 3 to 4 months time to complete the case. I am going to use James Shortcut and Online payments to finish in around 2 months time. If you are confident, you can use this method as well. Cheers !!!

Comment

• Originally posted by CTK3
          My I-130 is approved on 04/12/2008 and NVC case# generated on 04/16/2008. Here is the check list for DS-230 package and required documents:

1. Barcoded Cover sheet
          6. Original 2 Affidavits sworn to or affirmed by third parties having personal knowledge of the bona fides of the marital relationship of the Petitioner and the Beneficiary

3. 2 Affidavits sworn to or affirmed by third parties having personal knowledge of the bona fides of the marital relationship of the Petitioner and the Beneficiary

hey my i-130 was approved on march 31, how come i have not heard anything from NVC yet..
          do u think i should call them and find out

Comment

1. Barcoded Cover sheet

CTK3, That's great news! But how in the world did you get a NVC Case # so fast? My I-130 & K-3 got approved on 4/3/08 and NVC is still saying they have no record of our case and that it takes 2-4 weeks for them to receive it. Have they already sent you the fees and Affadavit of Support packets and DS-230 request? Do they really expect us to give our original marriage certificate (& birth certificate & PCC)? What if it gets lost?

Comment

• Originally posted by nitshrut
              hey my i-130 was approved on march 31, how come i have not heard anything from NVC yet..
              do u think i should call them and find out
              Normally to receive the case by NVC from Service Center will take around 2 weeks. I was lucky to get it faster. Since your time has been elapsed those 2 weeks, call USCIS and NVC live operators and enquire the case.

Comment

CTK3, That's great news! But how in the world did you get a NVC Case # so fast? My I-130 & K-3 got approved on 4/3/08 and NVC is still saying they have no record of our case and that it takes 2-4 weeks for them to receive it. Have they already sent you the fees and Affadavit of Support packets and DS-230 request? Do they really expect us to give our original marriage certificate (& birth certificate & PCC)? What if it gets lost?
                I was so luck, Cincy

Normally, it would take 2 weeks to assign your case# by NVC. So, if you don't hear before this coming Monday, call USCIS and NVC live operators.

To send the AOS Fee and generate DS-3032 will take 10 to 20 days after assigning the NVC Case#.

I am not expecting. We need to submit beneficiary's all original documents as part of DS-230. (Do not send any original's of the Petitioner except the marriage certificate). You need to make the copy of all the originals which may be needed at actual visa interview time as well as to prove if the originals are lost. Hopefully, we should not be in that mishap category to lose the originals

Comment

Normally to receive the case by NVC from Service Center will take around 2 weeks. I was lucky to get it faster. Since your time has been elapsed those 2 weeks, call USCIS and NVC live operators and enquire the case.
                  hey i did call NVC they said give one more week to assign nvc case #

Comment

• hey all, just wanted to let everyone know that I got my
                    I-130 approved last week. But it took quite a while

I filed the I-130 on Sept. 2007,
                    received The NOA early january 2008 (4 monthes)
                    they did not attempt to cash the checks till the eand of Jan.
                    Then I received the approval on March 2008
                    ---A total of 7 months, so I know that many are frustrated, but dont worry about their slow responses everyone.

Comment

• Question?

My I-130 gor approved by USCIS on 8th April and after reading these messages here, I called NVC and they said they mailed me the fee bil on 14th April. What is James Shortcut and Online payments? How do I get that done? What does the benificiary receive and when? Do I send the beneficiary's birth cirtificate and police verification myself? Please advise!!

Comment

• question about james shortcut
                        i am little confuse on this email formate please help me if you know thanks in advance

1) who should sent the email petitioner's or beneficiary's

my second question is in bold letters, for me my beneficiary's going to be my husband
                        NVC Case No: <NVC Case Number>
                        CIS Case No: <USCIS Case Number> or <NOA Receipt Number>
                        Petitioner's Name: <Petitioner's Name LAST FIRST MI>
                        Petitioner's Date of Birth: <MONTH DD, YYYY> i.e. January 01, 1951
                        Beneficiary's Name: <Beneficiary's Name LAST FIRST MI>
                        Beneficiary's Date of Birth: <MONTH DD, YYYY> i.e. January 01, 1951

Re: Declaration of the Choice of Address and Agent for Immigration Visa applicant

To whom it may concern:

My name is <beneficiaries name>, here i wiil have to put my husbands name my visa case number is # <NVC Case Number>.

Per the DS-3032 (Choice of Address and Agent for Immigrant Visa Applicants), I would like to appoint my <Husband/Wife> WHAT DO I PUT HERE as my agent of choice to receive all future correspondence from the U.S. Department of State. <His/Her> contact information is provided below:

Name: <Petitioner's Name LAST FIRST MI> here my husband will revice all the form right so i have to put his address but why its says petitioners address
                        Address:
                        <Petitioner's Address Line 1>
                        <Address Line 2> (optional)
                        <Address Line 3> (optional)
                        <City>, <State/Province>, <Postal Code>
                        <Country>
                        Phone: <Petitioner's Phone Number>
                        Email: <Petitioner's E-mail Address>

All mail from the U.S. Department of State concerning my immigrant visa should be sent to the address above.

Please let me know if you need additional information. Thank you for your help.

Sincerely yours,

<Beneficiary's Name LAST FIRST MI>
                        Telephone: <Beneficiary's Telephone>
                        Email: <Beneficiary's Email>

Comment

• Thank you, CTK3. Great!!

Comment

• California center

For California center I 130 date is Aug 19 2007 in April . It was Sep 5 2007 in March.
                            Is that possible?

Comment

• Originally posted by mdcvu
                              For California center I 130 date is Aug 19 2007 in April . It was Sep 5 2007 in March.
                              Is that possible?
                              Unfortunately it is. Since we are nothing but idiots to USCIS, they don't care. It was the same for Vermont. In February the date was August 18th, in March it was July 30th and this month, guess what? It's July 30th still.

Comment

• Originally posted by frustrated_alot
                                Unfortunately it is. Since we are nothing but idiots to USCIS, they don't care. It was the same for Vermont. In February the date was August 18th, in March it was July 30th and this month, guess what? It's July 30th still.
                                Thanks
                                Good Luck to you

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X