Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Waiting for I-130 Receipt Notice still...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

got my receipts!!!

I'm so happy i got my receipts today 02/11/08 for all my apps filed i-130, 1-485, 1-765, i-131. My question is within how many days i'll be receiving the biometrics appointment?

Comment

Originally posted by rosestroup
      I'm so happy i got my receipts today 02/11/08 for all my apps filed i-130, 1-485, 1-765, i-131. My question is within how many days i'll be receiving the biometrics appointment?
      Congratulations Rosestroup !!! That's a great news !!!

FP typically comes in less than 2 months time. Please welcome others' comments also, whoever filed recently similar to Rosestroup's case. Can you please explain your beneficiary's details such as current visa status etc. Obviously, he/she should be in the U.S. Can you please update your Service Center too ?

I haven't checked today's mail yet. UMAIRA, TOFUSENSEI and me also waiting for the I-130 receipt notice. Hopefully, it should be there in today's mail
      Attached Files

Comment

Congrats! Could you please tell which service center you sent all these applications and what is the receipt date?
        Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by CTK3
          Congratulations Rosestroup !!! That's a great news !!!

FP typically comes in less than 2 months time. Please welcome others' comments also, whoever filed recently similar to Rosestroup's case. Can you please explain your beneficiary's details such as current visa status etc. Obviously, he/she should be in the U.S. Can you please update your Service Center too ?

I haven't checked today's mail yet. UMAIRA, TOFUSENSEI and me also waiting for the I-130 receipt notice. Hopefully, it should be there in today's mail
          I have not received any receipt, I am waiting on the I-130,I-485,I-131 and I-765 receipt notices, received at Chicago Lockbox on 12/13/07 and the money orders have not been cashed as yet. I called USCIS and the guy told to wait for another 30-40 days. He also confirmed that the Chicago Lockbox is correct address where all these applications were sent. Country of beneficiary is Pakistan.
          Last edited by umaira; 02-11-2008, 07:47 PM.

Comment

I sent all my apps at the Chicago lock box on january 7th. They received it on the 8th and today i got the receipts from mesquite service center.

Comment

I sent !-130 on december 14th, 2007, they received on december17th. I received recipt notice on februray 8th, 2008..

Comment

Originally posted by Hello34
                I sent !-130 on december 14th, 2007, they received on december17th. I received recipt notice on februray 8th, 2008..
                Congrats Hello34 ! Updated your details in the spreadsheet. Can you please let us know, the Service Center and Country of beneficiary and whether I-129F is filed for K3/K4 visa.

Comment

Originally posted by umaira
                  I have not received any receipt, I am waiting on the I-130,I-485,I-131 and I-765 receipt notices, received at Chicago Lockbox on 12/13/07 and the money orders have not been cashed as yet. I called USCIS and the guy told to wait for another 30-40 days. He also confirmed that the Chicago Lockbox is correct address where all these applications were sent. Country of beneficiary is Pakistan.
                  Umaira, wait for this week too, you should get it soon. Which Service Center you filed ?

BTW, I received my I-130 receipt notice yesterday and filed I-129F today. Updated the spreadhseet.

Comment

I sent all my apps at the Chicago lock box on january 7th. They received it on the 8th and today i got the receipts from mesquite service center.
                    Rosestroup, what's that mesquite service center ??? Which is your beneficiary's country ? Yours and Umaira's beneficiaries must be in the U.S. Is that right ?

Please review the updated spreadsheet. Good luck to all !!!
                    Attached Files

Comment

I live in Florida, and i'm from the Dominican Republic. What i meant was that i sent my apps to the Chicago lock box and received teh receipts from Texas service center.

Comment

I received the receipt notice in the mail yesterday. Country she is coming from is Japan and we are using the Vermont Service Center.

Comment

Originally posted by Tofusensei
                          I received the receipt notice in the mail yesterday. Country she is coming from is Japan and we are using the Vermont Service Center.
                          Congrats Tofusensei ! Updated the spreadsheet.
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by CTK3; 02-13-2008, 11:21 AM.

Comment

I sent my I 130 on 18th jan to chicago lockbox
                            havent received anything back

Comment

Originally posted by CTK3
                              Hello guys,

I mailed I-130 form to Chicago lockbox on 12/21/2007 and they received it on 12/24/2007 by USPS. But still waiting for the receipt notice If anybody has filed I-130 recently, please post your experience here. Even the check is not cashed yet.

Is it recommended to file I-129F (for K3 visa) after getting I-130 receipt notice ? Both K3 visa and IR1/CR1 visa timeframe look like almost same now. Please post your advice.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by mdcvu
                                You should get it soon in a week as per the stats in the spreadsheet. I have updated yours too. Please provide missing details, if you wish. Good luck and welcome to this thread !
                                Attached Files

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X