Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I-751 How long does it take to get NOA from texas service center ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

falchiri

yep definetely they are gonna send you back. don't do that.. send your file on time.. you can prepare your paperwork before giving birth. then all you have to do is send it
    Last edited by cookie; 09-23-2008, 12:07 PM.

Comment

Thanks for update

Oh Cookie, you give me again a hope!
      You know how anxious I am waiting for that NOA!
      I am so glad for you and now you are all sett.
      I'll update my info.if something come to me.
      Take care.

Comment

I-751

kth68,

There are two alternatives for you, if you haven't gotten a NOA so far. You can call up the USCIS ( I guess you would have to wait a long time before you get to a representative). You can ask them to send you a NOA since you haven't recieved any so far ( I did the same and they sent a NOA).

cookie,kth68

Here is a brief summary of my case. Hope it helps

. I sent in my 751 application to TSC in early march. I didn't not get any NOA . But directly got a notice for firgerprinting in april which I completed. After that I signed up in USCIS site for updates and it showed that my case has been transfered to VSC. Since many sites indiated that I should have gotten a NOA indicating that my residency is extended for an year, I called up USCIS and they sent me a NOA after I talked to a representative.

I had to travel overseas recently. Eventhough many sites indicated that I could travel with my NOA and expired green card, there was some ambiguity about this. So I took an info pass appointment at the dallas centre . It's a free service and you can book the infopass appointment at the uscis site(uscis.gov). They gave a I-551 stamp on my passport. I guess the stamp should be good enough proof for the legal status. So in my opinion you can choose either of the option that I mentioned above. Or both, if you are a lil paraniod like me .

Just to add an additional point about my travel, I didn't have any trouble during my re-entry. The Officer didn't even looked at my NOA( I guess their system should already have informatiom about the conditional GC being extended by an year)

Comment

My NOA

Wow,
          Today I received my NOA!!!!
          It's from VSC dated Oct.3.
          Finally after more than 7 months I can rest assured!

Comment

Finally !! I'm impressed. Congrats kth68 !!

I just want to let you know that I traveled to Canada with my NOA last week. Didn't have any problem to get in US.

Enjoy your NOA
            Last edited by cookie; 10-19-2008, 11:25 PM.

Comment

Thanks

Thanks Cookie !

Comment

kth68

I'm looking at my original 1 yr extension notice and I see the following dates:

NOTICE DATE AUGUST 25, 2008

RECEIPT DATE FEBRUARY 25, 2008

what about yours ?

Comment

Re

Cookie,
                  on mine says;
                  Receipt date Febr.28.2008
                  Notice date Oct.3, 2008
                  What is bother you?
                  Here is my email,you can reach me there [email protected]

Comment

i was just wondering the processing time on the USCIS website, which date counts - i guess the receipt date.

one more question, when i check my status online,says

On March 17, 2008, we transferred this CRI89 PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS OF PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS RECEIVED to our VERMONT SERVICE CENTER location

how about yours ? what date is your transferred ?
                    Last edited by cookie; 11-02-2008, 07:53 PM.

Comment

Re

Cooki,here is mine
                      Application Type: CRI89, PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS OF PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS RECEIVED

Current Status: This case has been sent to another office for processing because it has jurisdiction over the case.

On March 18, 2008, we transferred this CRI89 PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS OF PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS RECEIVED to our VERMONT SERVICE CENTER location for processing because they now have jurisdiction over the case. We sent you a notice of this transfer. Please follow any instructions on this notice. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done. This case has been sent to our VERMONT SERVICE CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

Comment

hi kth68

it's so weird, i checked status online.. it doesn't say the date of transferred to VERMONT.. says only

Application Type: CRI89, PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS OF PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS RECEIVED

Current Status: This case is now pending at the office to which it was transferred.

The CRI89 PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS OF PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS RECEIVED was transferred and is now pending standard processing at a USCIS office. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done, counting from when USCIS received it. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. To receive e-mail updates, follow the link below to register.

can you check yours please.. is it the same ?
                        Last edited by cookie; 11-24-2008, 05:58 PM.

Comment

Happy New Year

Hi Cookie, how are you doing? Any updates?
                          Everything is the same with me,I am getting ready to fill out N400 on February.

Comment

hi kt68

sorry for late reply. i just got back to US.visited my family for a month. travelled with NOA and expired green card.everything was o.k

i don"t have any updates.i'm also getting ready to apply for citizenship soon

Comment

cookie/kt68,

Has either of you seen any update on your online status page ( After you login at the online status page). Mine is a similar case to yours and similar time lines. I see that on the status page, it says "last update on 11/03/08". But as such the case status is still pending. Just was wondering whether you guys saw something similar. Also, eventhough it shows that the last update date is in november, I didn't get any e-mails from site.

The processing times page hasn't been updated since nov 18 !!!

amat

Comment

hi amat

i just saw update on my online status page

it says last update on 01/13/2009

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X