Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I-751 How long does it take to get NOA from texas service center ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my case has been approved!

Cookie/Amat,
    today I received approval notice for I 751.It says:

File N..........
    Date of Decision 01/15/2009

Congratulations! Your request for the removal of the conditional basis of your permanent resident status has been approved.You are deemed to be a Lawful Permanent Resident of USA as of the date of your original admission or adjustment of status.
    You should receive a new Permanent Resident Card within 60 days.

Comment

WOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats kth68 !! It is good to know they are finally moving again

Vermont keep moving..

Comment

Thanks

Cookie,
        I looked for my case on line last update it says 1/13/2009 same day as yours, so don't miss to check your mailbox these days.Waiting to hear from you when you have a letter.

Comment

Congrats kth68.. My applicationwas filed about 15 days after you guys (mid march). So hopefully things are moving alone now..

Comment

Yaaaaay !!!

OMG !!

just received an email ...

The last processing action taken on your case
            >
            > Receipt Number: YYYY YYYY ZZZ
            >
            > Application Type: CRI89 , PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS OF PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS RECEIVED
            >
            > Current Status: Card production ordered.
            >
            > On January 23, 2009, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

Comment

Ahuuuuu

Wow.. Cookie...Congras!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              Vermont work better!!!
              Today I received my new GC and expiration year is 2019!

Comment

woooow so quick. hope i'm gonna get mine soon. i will let you know

let's keep in touch kth68..

now it's time to apply citizenship

Comment

Today received an new email from USCIS

Receipt Number: YYYY YYYY XX

Application Type: CRI89 , PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS OF PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS RECEIVED

Current Status: Approval notice sent.

On January 28, 2009, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this CRI89 PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS OF PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS RECEIVED. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service.

Comment

Wow !!!!!! that is Cookie, the notice is: " Cookie,Please wait for your new green card is on the way and you can start to learn for naturalization test, we are ready for you".).)
                    Originally posted by cookie
                    Today received an new email from USCIS

Receipt Number: YYYY YYYY XX

Application Type: CRI89 , PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS OF PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS RECEIVED

Current Status: Approval notice sent.

On January 28, 2009, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this CRI89 PETITION TO REMOVE CONDITIONS OF PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS RECEIVED. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service.

Comment

yuppiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.. i received my green card, i guess arrived yesterday, i was not home for the weekend.. just found it in my mailbox... i'm so happy , finally it's over

so when are you applying for citizenship kt68 .. i'm waiting for 2008 tax return. then will apply..

Comment

Congrats kth68 & cookie :-)..

I would keep my fingers crossed and hope that mine would come in the next month or so

amat

Comment

AUUUU, Congras Cookie,
                          I am soooo happy for you!!!!
                          Iam going to send my f N 400 on Feb.25 ( 90 days before my 3 years GC anniversary, and I am married for almost 4 years).
                          I wont wait to make for 2008 tax return, will send of that year ours W2, but will send tax return for 2005,06,and 07.Keep in touch!
                          Once again congras!
                          Originally posted by cookie
                          yuppiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.. i received my green card, i guess arrived yesterday, i was not home for the weekend.. just found it in my mailbox... i'm so happy , finally it's over

so when are you applying for citizenship kt68 .. i'm waiting for 2008 tax return. then will apply..

Comment

Amat,
                            we'll have finger crossed for you as well! Let us know what is going with you.
                            It's feel better when you have friends on the same boat to share with!

Originally posted by amat
                            Congrats kth68 & cookie :-)..

I would keep my fingers crossed and hope that mine would come in the next month or so

amat

Comment

question

Hi Guys,

I have some questions regarding I-130 & G-325A. Currently I am on H1-B visa and my wife is USC.

Form I-130 :-
                              Que 1 ) In question # 14 "if your relative is currently in the US, complete the following". the last question in this section asks "date authorized stay expired, will expire, as shown on I-94 or I-95"
                              Now I am on H1-B visa and my wife is US citizen. Last time, I entered US on H1-B visa. So what date should I write here..?

Que 2) "Complete the information below if your relative is in the United States and will apply for adjustment of status" "Your relative is in the United States and will apply for adjustment of status to that of a lawful permanent resident at the USCIS office in :"
                              Since I will in Sunnyvale, CA should i mention Sunnyvale, CA..?

Form G-325A
                              Que 3) "Alien Registration Number" at the end of form.
                              My wife is US citizen. So which number should she mention here..?
                              I am on H1-B visa. So which number should I mention here..?

On the top right corner of first page of this form, there is a box "File Number A_______ "
                              My wife is US citizen. So which number should she mention here...?
                              I am on H1-B visa. So which number should I mention here...?

I would really appreciate if you can answer these questions.

Thanks,
                              Harsh.

Comment

Harsh,

Here is what you should do

I130:

Que 1 ) In question # 14 "if your relative is currently in the US, complete the following". the last question in this section asks "date authorized stay expired, will expire, as shown on I-94 or I-95"

Ans:. You should mention the dates in your I-94. I-94 shows the date to which you are allowed to stay here based on your H1B. So you should furnish that information.

Que 2) "Complete the information below if your relative is in the United States and will apply for adjustment of status" "Your relative is in the United States and will apply for adjustment of status to that of a lawful permanent resident at the USCIS office in :"
                                Since I will in Sunnyvale, CA should i mention Sunnyvale, CA..?

Ans: I assume you are sending the I130 along with your I485. So mention the office to which you are sending all the applications

G325A:

YOU can either leave this blank since you don't have a A number yet. this information is about you not about your wife. So you don't have to fill her A#

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X