print out forms one side or two-sided

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• print out forms one side or two-sided

Should those forms be printed out one side or two-sided?

one
    Disclaimer: The information you obtain from me at this forum is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should consult an attorney for individual advice regarding your own situation.

Comment

Does it really matter?

I am not a lawyer and you need to consult with one to validate any info posted on the forum and discuss your case specifics. H1b Question? Read the FAQ first.

Comment

Originally posted by txh1b View Post
        Does it really matter?
        Some of the forms are required to be double sided print. I don't remember the form but there was atleast one form in GC process that USCIS tells you to print double sided. Anyone remember that form?

Comment

Wherever possible, print two sided.
          Immihelp Support
          No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

My thoughts only.... as I have no idea whether they prefer one- or two-sided...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

In my application (I-130), all forms filed with USCIS and NVC were printed single-sided.

Looking at USCIS site for General Tips on Assembling Packages for Mailing, one of the items is:
            -Two-hole punching the top of the material for easy placement in the file is appreciated.

It would seem that since they are placed in folders/binders using top punches that it would be easier for them to review your file if everything was single sided.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X