All F3s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by chsingh View Post
    hi,congrat for all bumper progress vb this month.i hope next vb goes progress up to 4 month.i read abought already this is the positive effect cir bill.frank I read in cir bill and many news abought first deal with legal applicant clear backlog then turn illegal people.dont worry .now good news starting.
    thanx to all s.menber
    Cir bill is not a law, so how can you see positive effect, uscis is not writing cir law, and since it is not law they cannot do anything with it. If you see the VB from aug 2012 to aug 2013, it just moved 7 months. Sept will be new fiscal year, let's see how the year start.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by pike View Post
    Thanks Diva for your reply. Yep the count down has begun for us. I will be sure to let the forum know when I hear. Keep in touch, you have been quiet for a while now, so now is time for us 2003 to make some noise!!! (laugh)
    I am little curious why you guys have not recieved choice of agent, you are very close, I am aug 2003.

Good luck all 2003 filers

Comment

• Originally posted by mtouch View Post
      August 2013 VB:

F1 - 01SEP06
      F2A - CURRENT
      F2B - 01DEC05
      F3 - 08DEC02
      F4 - 22JUN01

Let's celebrate !!! Movement of 9 weeks for F3; 3 months for F1; F2A became current (first time in history !!!). This is the positive effect of a looming CIR Bill. NVC has to hurry up the VB so as not to be swamped with a barrage of cases waiting for interview. Embassies can't handle such a huge volume of interviews. This is just my opinion.
      I totally I agree with you, it would be very difficult for emb to schedule so many interview

Comment

• Originally posted by taz70 View Post
        Hi everyone.

Have been busy getting paperwork together and have a question about the new i-864 (Affadavit of Support form).
        This is the new form with edition date: 03/22/13

Can anyone who has successfully completed and submitted the new form at interview please advise me on Page 1 where it asks for
        "Mailing Address" -question 2.a - 2.h and
        "Other Information" - questions 3-5

Are these in relation to the joint sponsor (i.e. we filled in box 1.d - joint sponsor) OR the principal immigrant?

Its one of those cases where it could be asking for either person and I don't want to get it wrong

Thanks in advance.

Taz.
        Did your petitioner previously submit the AOS already ? Was it accepted by NVC as correct and complete ?
        "TO GOD BE THE GLORY"

F3 Watch List for active members

aaydrian = June 7, 2002
        dsz = Sep 3, 2002 / rupen = Sep 22, 2002 / mtouch = Sep 24, 2002
        S&MN = Oct 23, 2002/ taz70 = Nov 2, 2002

zikh = Jan 10, 2003
        Feb2003 = 2/11/2003/clearvision=2/23/2003
        diva / sasif / pike = March 2003
        Puddy = April 2003
        hfsitumo2001 = May 22, 2003 / tabby = May 19, 2003
        Imran123 = Aug 2003
        butter = Nov 23, 2003

chsingh = June 2004
        krish_84 = Nov 2004 / zaga14 = Nov 8, 2004

Comment

• I 864

Originally posted by mtouch View Post
          Did your petitioner previously submit the AOS already ? Was it accepted by NVC as correct and complete ?
          I' m not filling new I 864... As Mtouch sais old one is valid.

Comment

• Originally posted by diva View Post
            I see the Zikh's PD is Jan 2003, Have you received any papers yet
            fingerprint medical etc
            Congratulation to all members for the movement of vb...I did not receive anything yet, but waiting and hope
            this will happen soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by pike View Post
              Hi Diva and Sasif,

Have you guys received Choice of Agent etc.? I know Feb 2003 has not. I was just wondering, since I also have not received choice of agent etc. We are now 3 months away.
              Nothing yet. Lets hope we don't have to wait too long. A small question, will we get an e-mail on the address registered at the US Gov. Case Status site?

Comment

yes the previous i-864 was submitted and approved back in 2011. I thought we had to get new documents for anything that is over one year old? We have the latest financial/tax return evidence ready.

Thanks
                Taz

Comment

• Originally posted by taz70 View Post
                  yes the previous i-864 was submitted and approved back in 2011. I thought we had to get new documents for anything that is over one year old? We have the latest financial/tax return evidence ready.

Thanks
                  Taz
                  The I-864 does not expire so no need to submit a new one. Only latest tax return should be submitted.
                  "TO GOD BE THE GLORY"

F3 Watch List for active members

aaydrian = June 7, 2002
                  dsz = Sep 3, 2002 / rupen = Sep 22, 2002 / mtouch = Sep 24, 2002
                  S&MN = Oct 23, 2002/ taz70 = Nov 2, 2002

zikh = Jan 10, 2003
                  Feb2003 = 2/11/2003/clearvision=2/23/2003
                  diva / sasif / pike = March 2003
                  Puddy = April 2003
                  hfsitumo2001 = May 22, 2003 / tabby = May 19, 2003
                  Imran123 = Aug 2003
                  butter = Nov 23, 2003

chsingh = June 2004
                  krish_84 = Nov 2004 / zaga14 = Nov 8, 2004

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran123 View Post
                    Cir bill is not a law, so how can you see positive effect, uscis is not writing cir law, and since it is not law they cannot do anything with it. If you see the VB from aug 2012 to aug 2013, it just moved 7 months. Sept will be new fiscal year, let's see how the year start.

- - - Updated - - -

I am little curious why you guys have not recieved choice of agent, you are very close, I am aug 2003.

Yes, I know . At this time usually people would have submitted all documents and just sit back and watch the VB and wait for I/L. That's why in one of my previous post I said "who knows what will happen when they have completed 2002." I am anxiously awaiting the September VB, if they move over to 2003 I might feel less worried. Then again there's Feb 2003 who is just about 2 months away from being current (if the current pace continue) and yet he has not received Choice of Agent. So I don't expect to hear anything right now when I am 3 months away. I am not sure why they are not sending out the C.O A. What are they planning??? Are they awaiting the new Fiscal year?
                    Last edited by pike; 07-11-2013, 09:23 AM.

Comment

• Hi sasif,

Thanks for your response. As far as I know yes, we will get an e-mail on the same address registered with NVC. So like Feb 2003 suggested make sure they have your correct address.

Comment

• cir bill progress

Originally posted by Imran123 View Post

- - - Updated - - -

bro when rain coming the cool wind reached in advance.speed up f3 and other is positive effect semi passed bill.senat passed bill effect in all usa and world and uscis in usa.i already write new vb 2 month to 4 month.life is hopefull.so speed up not a miracale only pstive effect of cir bill.we are 200% hope bill passed in lower house.
                        thanx again,bye

Comment

• Choice of agent

Originally posted by pike View Post
                          Hi sasif,

Thanks for your response. As far as I know yes, we will get an e-mail on the same address registered with NVC. So like Feb 2003 suggested make sure they have your correct address.
                          Choice of Agent was communicated to us in 2010 by postal mail. Once I registered my email address, thereafter they are contacting by e mail.remember, it was in the year 2010.

Comment

• Originally posted by pike View Post
                            Hi Nike,

Welcome to the forum. Are you in the F3 Category?
                            Yes ... Category f3

Comment

The I-864 does not expire so no need to submit a new one. Only latest tax return should be submitted.
                              OK, thanks for that mtouch. Saves us some headache
                              Taz

Comment

• Originally posted by Nike77 View Post
                                Yes ... Category f3
                                Okay. Stay tuned, for lots of good information to help you thru the process.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X