All F3s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pike View Post
    Okay. Stay tuned, for lots of good information to help you thru the process.
    Thank you Pike & all SR. Member
    Reading this from long time...

Comment

• Immigration visa approved

Hi,
      We had interview today morning. It took about 3 hours. Officer asked about where my father lives? Where is he currently? Did I visit usa before?. What do we all do etc. interview was about 10 minutes long. And he said ," your visa is approved"

Comment

• Originally posted by dsz View Post
        Hi,
        We had interview today morning. It took about 3 hours. Officer asked about where my father lives? Where is he currently? Did I visit usa before?. What do we all do etc. interview was about 10 minutes long. And he said ," your visa is approved"

Congrats DSZ!!!!! Thanks for taking the time to share your interview experience with us. This part of your journey has come to a happy end. I wish you and your family all the best as you continue to move forward starting a new life in the USA. God Bless.

Comment

• Originally posted by pike View Post
          Congrats DSZ!!!!! Thanks for taking the time to share your interview experience with us. This part of your journey has come to a happy end. I wish you and your family all the best as you continue to move forward starting a new life in the USA. God Bless.
          This forum is very helpful. Please continue with information and experience to help others.

Comment

Hi,
            congrats dsz!! that is great news and best of luck to you and your family in the US!

Comment

Hi,
              CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!! dsz all the best.

Comment

Hi,
                Congrats dsz ! Good for you. We had our interview this morning. Unfortunately my derivative spouse was put in AP. So now we all have to wait. Please pray that our visa will be issued soon.
                "TO GOD BE THE GLORY"

F3 Watch List for active members

aaydrian = June 7, 2002
                dsz = Sep 3, 2002 / rupen = Sep 22, 2002 / mtouch = Sep 24, 2002
                S&MN = Oct 23, 2002/ taz70 = Nov 2, 2002

zikh = Jan 10, 2003
                Feb2003 = 2/11/2003/clearvision=2/23/2003
                diva / sasif / pike = March 2003
                Puddy = April 2003
                hfsitumo2001 = May 22, 2003 / tabby = May 19, 2003
                Imran123 = Aug 2003
                butter = Nov 23, 2003

chsingh = June 2004
                krish_84 = Nov 2004 / zaga14 = Nov 8, 2004

Comment

• Ap

Originally posted by mtouch View Post
                  Congrats dsz ! Good for you. We had our interview this morning. Unfortunately my derivative spouse was put in AP. So now we all have to wait. Please pray that our visa will be issued soon.
                  Hi, It's ok.. you 'll get visa soon. Did they tell you reason for AP?

Comment

Hi, It's ok.. you 'll get visa soon. Did they tell you reason for AP?
                    No. They never do. But is it because he's Muslim ?
                    "TO GOD BE THE GLORY"

aaydrian = June 7, 2002

zikh = Jan 10, 2003
                    Puddy = April 2003
                    Imran123 = Aug 2003
                    butter = Nov 23, 2003

chsingh = June 2004

Comment

• Ap

Originally posted by mtouch View Post
                      meanwhile you 3 can get visa as you are principal beneficiary.

Comment

• Originally posted by mtouch View Post
                        Gosh, I was disappointed when I read your post. This was not the news I expected to hear. Yet another setback back,lets hope that your spouse don't have to wait too long and soon you will be able to tell us the AP has been completed and visa is issued. Hang in there, a long time has passed, only a short time left.

Comment

• Congrats and Prayers

Congrats to Dsz on a successful interview. My prayers are with you mtouch and I hope the wait will not be too long. Best wishes to all who will be current in August.

Comment

• Congratulations dsz.

Mtouch Congrats to you too even though you're being affected by AP. I must say EVERYONE who is approved of a visa is put into AP it's just that some get stuck in it for a long time while for others it only last a few days/weeks. I was in AP for 2 weeks which is kinda long for where I'm from. Still he could be in extended AP because of his religion, having a common name or because of the places he's lived/visted/worked. Hopefully the agony ends soon for you guys. Good luck.
                            Last edited by aaydrian; 07-18-2013, 03:14 PM.
                            F3
                            My priority date - June 7, 2002

Feb2003/Clearvision = February 2003 - GOOD LUCK!
                            Puddy = April 2003
                            hfsitumo2001 = May 05, 2003
                            butter = November 23, 2003

chsingh = June 2004
                            krish_84 = November 2004
                            zaga14 = = November 8, 2004

Comment

• Originally posted by mtouch View Post
                              No, it has nothing to do with it, there could be several reasons, for example,name, work, and if cir bill become law, then every one has to go throug the AP. for my brother it just took 30 days, and he got his passport. So good luck, but never thing about this. They just follow the law

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran123 View Post
                                No, it has nothing to do with it, there could be several reasons, for example,name, work, and if cir bill become law, then every one has to go throug the AP. for my brother it just took 30 days, and he got his passport. So good luck, but never thing about this. They just follow the law
                                Thanks everyone for your kind wishes and insights. AP is not common in my country either. Please pray for us. Thanks.
                                "TO GOD BE THE GLORY"

aaydrian = June 7, 2002

zikh = Jan 10, 2003
                                Puddy = April 2003
                                Imran123 = Aug 2003
                                butter = Nov 23, 2003

chsingh = June 2004

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X