X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by diva View Post
    I received email for choice of agent
    Yesterday, also paid fees
    Wow, the news on this forum gets better as we go along today.Thanks for posting diva. Feb 2003 and clearvision have you guys received COA?

Tabby, I know your PD is May 2003, so yeah, you have every right to get excited. We all have been waiting for so long !!!! Each of us is waiting, watching and hoping. Keeping posting the good news guys.

Comment

• Originally posted by Feb2003 View Post
      Congratulations! Great news. The suspense is over. Looking forward to some movement within the f3 category. I have not received mine yet but this gives me hope.

Best regards

Oops!! I did not see this post before I asked if you have received COA. Fingers and toes crossed, you'll soon tell us that it came.

Comment

• yet ?
        Last edited by tabby; 08-09-2013, 12:32 PM.

Comment

• I hope u'll get soon.. Just keep update when u get..!

Comment

• thank you all!!!!
            good luck to pike too, hopefully u will hear something soon.

Comment

• B
              Last edited by tabby; 08-09-2013, 01:40 PM.

Comment

• India
                Last edited by diva; 08-09-2013, 12:38 PM.

Comment

• G
                  Last edited by tabby; 08-09-2013, 12:40 PM.

Comment

• Interview!

So guys, we had our interview today, (F3, PD 4th November 2002) in London.
                    All went well and VISA is approved!

It took about 1.5hours and involved two visits to the interview booth.
                    First visit was to check in all our paperwork - they asked for passports, new UK police certificates, copies of civil documents, new photographs, fingerprinting.
                    Second visit was the actual interview - a few basic questions about the petitioner (where they live, what they do, when did they move to the USA) and Visa was approved! They returned all original civil documents to us.

New procedure in the UK is that you must book the courier online before the interview and decide if you want to collect the documents from the courier at a local hub, or have it home delivered. We will collect the documents when the courier calls us in about 5-10 working days time.

When we receive our documents back we will pay the VISA fee online $165 each and should receive our Greed Cards in a few months after.

All was very friendly...so thats it....we are booked to leave September 21st, entry point will be JFK!

Good luck to all those waiting. When you time comes, it goes by very quickly.

Comment

• Originally posted by pike View Post
                      Oops!! I did not see this post before I asked if you have received COA. Fingers and toes crossed, you'll soon tell us that it came.
                      I am here Pike, looking and waiting like Bob Marley. Congrats to Diva. This is good news for all March filers also. Good times coming.

Congrats to Taz70. Best wishes for your new life.
                      Last edited by Feb2003; 08-09-2013, 01:37 PM.

Comment

• Congratulations..! So happy

Comment

I am here Pike, looking and waiting like Bob Marley. Congrats to Diva. This is good news for all March filers also. Good times coming.

Till didnt received COA. Hope will get soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by taz70 View Post
                            So guys, we had our interview today, (F3, PD 4th November 2002) in London.
                            All went well and VISA is approved!

It took about 1.5hours and involved two visits to the interview booth.
                            First visit was to check in all our paperwork - they asked for passports, new UK police certificates, copies of civil documents, new photographs, fingerprinting.
                            Second visit was the actual interview - a few basic questions about the petitioner (where they live, what they do, when did they move to the USA) and Visa was approved! They returned all original civil documents to us.

New procedure in the UK is that you must book the courier online before the interview and decide if you want to collect the documents from the courier at a local hub, or have it home delivered. We will collect the documents when the courier calls us in about 5-10 working days time.

When we receive our documents back we will pay the VISA fee online $165 each and should receive our Greed Cards in a few months after.

All was very friendly...so thats it....we are booked to leave September 21st, entry point will be JFK!

Good luck to all those waiting. When you time comes, it goes by very quickly.

So happy for you, thanks for all the information you shared with us Taz !!!! New York here I come??? I wish you success as you settle into your new environment.

Comment

Oh ok. Yes, I know the great brother Bob said "I don't want to wait in vain for this visa" (smile) Or we might have to sing Pluto Shervington "I man born ya"

So yourself and clearvision (for Feb 2003) still awaiting COA. Hopefully next week the good news continues to flow. Yes, tabby I will let the forum know when I receive COA.

Still hoping to see Sept VB around 4 p.m.

Comment

• My sis-in-law pd march 29th 2003 also got choice of agent
                                India

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X