No announcement yet.

All F3s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clearvision sasif pike puddy..any update from u guys???

Comment

• Originally posted by Feb2003 View Post
      Thank you tabby, Imran123 and butter for your good wishes. I signed COA and sent off by fedex today. My petitioner should be paying AOS today also. Will keep you all updated. Best regards.

Thanks, I have question, who receive the COA? is it petitionrt or beneficiary? For example I m in Pakistan, and my dad in usa, so it would be me or my dad?

did you get email for COA? Or you receive mail?

Comment

• COA received

Originally posted by Imran123 View Post
        Thanks, I have question, who receive the COA? is it petitionrt or beneficiary? For example I m in Pakistan, and my dad in usa, so it would be me or my dad?

did you get email for COA? Or you receive mail?

Hi all,

I received COA today. Paid $88.00 fees online. Will sign and return COA tomorrow via fedex. Congrats Feb 2003.

@Imran.. Both me and the petitioner received COA via e-mail. So if NVC has e-mail address for both you and your dad then both of you will receive COA via the e-mail.

Comment

• Originally posted by pike View Post
          Hi all,

I received COA today. Paid $88.00 fees online. Will sign and return COA tomorrow via fedex. Congrats Feb 2003.

@Imran.. Both me and the petitioner received COA via e-mail. So if NVC has e-mail address for both you and your dad then both of you will receive COA via the e-mail.
          Great news! Congrats! Thanks for responding to Imran.

I am so happy that things are moving now. I now await the others. Clearvision, puddy and sasif etc.

I hope mtouch will get some positive words soon.

Best regards

Comment

• will be receiving COA within a week

Originally posted by Feb2003 View Post
            Great news! Congrats! Thanks for responding to Imran.

I am so happy that things are moving now. I now await the others. Clearvision, puddy and sasif etc.

I hope mtouch will get some positive words soon.

Best regards

Yesterday, my petitioner (father) talked to NVC, NVC informed that the case is completed and they will be sending COA this week.

Comment

• Originally posted by clearvision View Post
              Yesterday, my petitioner (father) talked to NVC, NVC informed that the case is completed and they will be sending COA this week.
              That is good news. Maybe you'll receive COA tomorrow. Sasif any word at your end?

Comment

• Not Yet

Originally posted by tabby View Post
                Clearvision sasif pike puddy..any update from u guys???
                Congrats Feb2003,pike and all who receive COA please keep us informed ' no i have not received any papers yet but dont worry you all will know and like aadrian,
                I am gonna let you all Know ball-by- ball like a cricket commentary lol.

Priority date 14 April 2003

Comment

• Thts another great news i hope this news wont stop flowing..! N i hope in this new fy2014 vb move ahead atleast month/month..! Let pray for all of us.. We waited too long..! N never realise where time flew.. Everyone gonna step in their new life soon n some of already stepped..! goodluck everyone

Comment

• Pike what is ur pd?

Comment

• Yes!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by tabby View Post
                      Pike what is ur pd?
                      Tabby you really keep me on my toes after checking my mail got COA just today 3.10pm and my mother got the mail to pay $88
                      but both mails came to me ,and to think i just ask you guys how to sigh up fr mails,you guys on this site are the best.

Comment

• Hahah congrats..! Its been like my asking is lucky for everyone haha..! Whoever i asked everyone got their COA on that day or after that day..! Wow lol

Comment

• And i have been here since one month or like that..!but i have read almost whole uscis web site n travel states website lol..! N i think i should ask my self to that tabby have got ur COA haha..! I wish lol

Comment

• Originally posted by tabby View Post
                            And i have been here since one month or like that..!but i have read almost whole uscis web site n travel states website lol..! N i think i should ask my self to that tabby have got ur COA haha..! I wish lol

You may only be here fr a month or so but your presence and knowledge has us coming on more often GOOD JOB,my hope fr the rest of others is that the waiting time is less.

Comment

• Haha thnk u..! Then i guess from now on i'll charge u all..! N all people charge will be good wishes for me n everyone..!

Comment

• COA received

Finally!!! COA received

PD: March 2003
                                Last edited by sasif; 08-15-2013, 11:48 PM.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X