• Some people got COA of april 8 2003

Comment

• In USA

Originally posted by tabby View Post
          Some people got COA of april 8 2003
          Hi everyone,
          We are in USA now. POE Philadelphia
          Took 15 minutes in immigration.
          Got stamp on the passport which is valid for one year.
          All the best to everyone in the forum...

Comment

• Congrats buddy so happy for u..!n pray for us

Comment

• Need advise from past members who have completed the process.

[QUOTE=tabby;308879]Congrats buddy so happy for u..!n pray for us[/QUO

Congrats dsz

I am planning to download and print the COA form sign it then scan it and send an email with the signed form as an attachment
              pleas tell me what to do ,if this is not the right way trying ti fill it out online it is not allowing me to type in the form.

Comment

• Didnt u already gotCOA?

Comment

• The correct way is when Nvc sent u COA download it n print it ..! Then fill it out sign it then scan it..! N attach all COA in mail n send it to Nvc ..!

Comment

• Originally posted by tabby View Post
                    The correct way is when Nvc sent u COA download it n print it ..! Then fill it out sign it then scan it..! N attach all COA in mail n send it to Nvc ..!
                    Yes go it Thursday, just wanted to know the best way to do it thanks a lot ,remember people like me on this forum will be counting on the others to help us along with the process. Thank You.

- - - Updated - - -

The correct way is when Nvc sent u COA download it n print it ..! Then fill it out sign it then scan it..! N attach all COA in mail n send it to Nvc ..!
                    Tabby mail (post) or email you said mail (to clarify)

Comment

• [QUOTE=puddy;308880]
                      Congrats buddy so happy for u..!n pray for us[/QUO

Congrats dsz

I am planning to download and print the COA form sign it then scan it and send an email with the signed form as an attachment
                      pleas tell me what to do ,if this is not the right way trying ti fill it out online it is not allowing me to type in the form.
                      Hi Puddy

On the letter of instruction we received it says if we are not eligible to use DS261 (which is the online form) then we should fill out the physical form and mail to the address given. That is what I did. I do not know if they will accept the scanned version from our location.

Best regards

Comment

• Email..

Comment

• E-mail or Post COA

Electronic processing is not supported for all countries. Which means that everyone cannot print,scan,e-mail the COA. I am also going to post the COA rather than e-mailing it.

Comment

• Originally posted by sasif View Post
                            Electronic processing is not supported for all countries. Which means that everyone cannot print,scan,e-mail the COA. I am also going to post the COA rather than e-mailing it.
                            Sasif

Let me clear it

It does not matter that you are eligible for electronic processing or not. We from Pakistan are also not eligible but we did COA by Email (download DS 3032 from net, Print, fill either by hand or computer, sign, attach to email and send it to nvcinquiry by email)
                            Also pay your fee online and then every thing by email except I-864 and DS 230 (which should be by Mail)

One more thing for downloaded forms you need pdf professional or pdf writer to fill them otherwise you cannot save these forms....

Regards

Kamran
                            Last edited by Kamran Khan; 08-19-2013, 01:31 AM.

Comment

• Coa

Ok, thanks for the information Kamran. I am from Pakistan too and have already posted the COA. I think e-mailing now might create confusion, what do you think?
                              Also, if we appoint our agent to be our petitioner in US, all further communication regarding the visa will be done with them, is that right?
                              So, will they be asked to submit I-864 and DS-230? Should they post these documents or e-mail them, once they are asked for them?

Lastly, how long after the COA receipt will we/our agent be asked for I-864 and DS-230?

Comment

• Originally posted by sasif View Post
                                Ok, thanks for the information Kamran. I am from Pakistan too and have already posted the COA. I think e-mailing now might create confusion, what do you think?
                                Also, if we appoint our agent to be our petitioner in US, all further communication regarding the visa will be done with them, is that right?
                                So, will they be asked to submit I-864 and DS-230? Should they post these documents or e-mail them, once they are asked for them?

Lastly, how long after the COA receipt will we/our agent be asked for I-864 and DS-230?
                                Ok if already sent by mail, emailing might create confusion. (so dont email now)
                                Please choose COA your petitioner in US because mailing system of Pakistan is hopeless.
                                Step by Step what I did
                                1. COA by email in late jan 2013
                                2. I download ds 3032, filled, print, signed, attached and emailed in jan 2013
                                3. after 15 days accepted petitioner as choice of agent and at the same time a password given to login on online fee payment portal. now petitioner can pay online fee which is 88 dollar for AOS and 230 dollar/ person for DS 230 which we paid on 31st jan and 23rd feb 2013 respectively
                                4. after fee payment accepted and showed as paid. petitioner can send AOS only by mail (only petitioner which is COA can send AOS form USA) and DS 230 either petitioner can received from you and send it by mail or you can send it directly to NVC ( which I did) because you have to sign and add civil documents and they dont bother DS 230 from where it is coming from (either by agent or beneficiary).
                                5. I got RFE to correct the I-864 form which my father did and accepted. My DS 230 accepted without any mistake
                                6. Got email that my case is completed from director of NVC
                                It took almost 6 months in whole process ( It depends how fast you send AOS and DS 230 and also you get RFE or not)
                                But I am OK because if some one completed case too early the documents like police certificate and tax papers expire and on the other hand if some one is too slow in sending the papers and the pd become current the case will be dalayed
                                regards and sorry for grammar mistakes
                                Kamran

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X