No announcement yet.

All F3s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ohh it was hard time ..! But thank god finally u approved.. Why this long u were in ap? Tell that oversmart guy mtouch that it was cuz of retrogression ..n consulate does knw that..!

Comment

• Originally posted by jagira View Post
      It took exactly 2 years 5 months for us to get us out of AP. Our first interview took place in sept,2010 then co told us to wait for our visa's for 2-3 weeks though he said we were approved after that 1 year retrogression then again in dec,2011 we were asked to appear for oath with fresh ds-230,medical and pcc from passport office which we did in Jan,2012. Again we were asked to wait for some time as the case goes for mandatory administrative processing, then in june,2012 we were once again asked to submit fresh medical as previous one's were expired, we did this.In the meantime we got our passport back with a letter that "Validity of passport should be eight months to issue immigrant visa". We submitted our new passports with old ones . than in Jan,2013 last week we received another letter that come at any day at US Embassy with new medical,pcc and ds-230 , We went there in first week of march,2013 and they issued visa to us very same day. They also apologized for being late in issuing visa but they said they have to follow certain systems.

Only at the time of first interview they calculated age for the CSPA benefit. afterwards in second and third timethey only asked my children whether they are still unmarried or not.
      I am from India.
      Thank you jagira for your reply. That was a frustrating experience. The thing with AP is no one will tell you the reason for it and what's going on. Just so glad you got your visa already. Hope your life in the US is going well. Take care.
      "TO GOD BE THE GLORY"

F3 Watch List for active members

aaydrian = June 7, 2002
      dsz = Sep 3, 2002 / rupen = Sep 22, 2002 / mtouch = Sep 24, 2002
      S&MN = Oct 23, 2002/ taz70 = Nov 2, 2002

zikh = Jan 10, 2003
      Feb2003 = 2/11/2003/clearvision=2/23/2003
      diva / sasif / pike = March 2003
      Puddy = April 2003
      hfsitumo2001 = May 22, 2003 / tabby = May 19, 2003
      Imran123 = Aug 2003
      butter = Nov 23, 2003

chsingh = June 2004
      krish_84 = Nov 2004 / zaga14 = Nov 8, 2004

Comment

• Originally posted by jagira View Post
        It took exactly 2 years 5 months for us to get us out of AP. Our first interview took place in sept,2010 then co told us to wait for our visa's for 2-3 weeks though he said we were approved after that 1 year retrogression then again in dec,2011 we were asked to appear for oath with fresh ds-230,medical and pcc from passport office which we did in Jan,2012. Again we were asked to wait for some time as the case goes for mandatory administrative processing, then in june,2012 we were once again asked to submit fresh medical as previous one's were expired, we did this.In the meantime we got our passport back with a letter that "Validity of passport should be eight months to issue immigrant visa". We submitted our new passports with old ones . than in Jan,2013 last week we received another letter that come at any day at US Embassy with new medical,pcc and ds-230 , We went there in first week of march,2013 and they issued visa to us very same day. They also apologized for being late in issuing visa but they said they have to follow certain systems.

Only at the time of first interview they calculated age for the CSPA benefit. afterwards in second and third timethey only asked my children whether they are still unmarried or not.
        I am from India.
        I m sorry to hear that, it's so painful. However, the good thing is, you got the visa!! I m sure, you will forget everything the moment you land in USA. Good luck....

Comment

• Hi to all, Predictions for the Oct VB, 15Feb03

Comment

• Update

Originally posted by Richard Y View Post
            Hi to all, Predictions for the Oct VB, 15Feb03
            Well I'm stuck paid the AOS fee and ten they showed three members of my family to pay IV fee for and I sent in birth certificate and passport (biographic date)page fr the younger kids that were born after and when I checked again to pay the fee and then continue the process we cant click to pay any more so I"M stuck .Called and the response was to wait on a response from them so I'm waiting and they only respond saying they confirm email address from COA.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kamran Khan View Post
              @ Zikh: what is update on your IL. Give me some good news.. I am 12 days behind you.

@ Khurrum: your pd is 2006 you have enough time to register your kids, either by method Zikh told you or send a attested photo copy of your children Birth certificates to NVC if your email is not registered already...
              Kamran Khan, any news ? I know you said you were a few days after Zikh and just wondering if you got interview letter yet. Cheers !

Comment

• Originally posted by butter View Post
                Kamran Khan, any news ? I know you said you were a few days after Zikh and just wondering if you got interview letter yet. Cheers !
                Not Yet bro!
                Checking email daily
                May be because I am not current yet...

Comment

• Samehere puddy... I called them they said ur choice of agent is registered but when Iv fees will be generated we cant say that excatly..! Just keep checking that waht they said..! I hope they'll do fast..! Keep faith

Comment

• vb oct 2013

my prediction for coming month v.b 15 march 2013 for f3s

Comment

• Apke muh me ghee sakkar..! Chsingh

Comment

• Case Update

Hi Everyone,

I paid the IV fees of USD $230.00 per person. Just to recap for others who are following : AOS was submitted on August 26th 2013, (online) IV fees became available for payment yesterday Sept 5th 2013. Now awaiting access to the IV forms when the fees payment status reads "PAID".

Comment

• Wow that's great news pike..! Goodluck now we are waiting..!

Comment

• Originally posted by tabby View Post
                            Apke muh me ghee sakkar..! Chsingh
                            Asli Ghee!!

Comment

• Originally posted by pike View Post
                              Hi Everyone,

I paid the IV fees of USD $230.00 per person. Just to recap for others who are following : AOS was submitted on August 26th 2013, (online) IV fees became available for payment yesterday Sept 5th 2013. Now awaiting access to the IV forms when the fees payment status reads "PAID".
                              Great!, I have question on fees, how much money I should plan after Choice of agent? We are six, so you said 230$ person, and 88$ dollars for something, so altogether, how much i will pay?

Comment

• Originally posted by tabby View Post
                                Samehere puddy... I called them they said ur choice of agent is registered but when Iv fees will be generated we cant say that excatly..! Just keep checking that waht they said..! I hope they'll do fast..! Keep faith

Got email this morning with three (3) forms to pay IV fees fr me ,my son and husband nothing for the two (2) young ones but I'm going to pay and move forward and then add then to my DS-230 where they say to include all who is going to travel with you ,my son is safe .

Good Luck everyone, its nice to see us all keeping each other update, keep it up, Praying for the rest on the Watch List to get COA because thats where it begins (Correct me if I'm wrong)

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Imran123 View Post
                                Great!, I have question on fees, how much money I should plan after Choice of agent? We are six, so you said 230$ person, and 88$ dollars for something, so altogether, how much i will pay?

My experience is NO money for Choice of agent and address ,$88 or Affidavit of Support processing Fee (AOS) and then $230
                                for each person eligible to go ,(that is all in US dollars).

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X