All F3s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Predictations

seems like the movement is 7 months per year....they're at May 2001 now,so by the end of 2010 they'll be at December 2001.

Comment

• Is any one there? Who is receiving ds 3032 now>

Comment

• dear MT

Dear MT

Have u received Affidavit form from NVC ? Because still my petitioner has not received Affidavit form till today. We hv already paid AOS bill and immigration fee during first week of december. My PD is 6th July 2001. I think your's PD is september 2001. If you hv received Affidavit form than i (my petitioner) should have also receive it. If we hv not received AFFIDAVIT FROM, can we ask NVC to send or we hv to wait ?

Have u received this form from NVC or hv you downloaded from site ? Can you guide me.

Comment

• Hello rsc,

From now on you need to download everything. First you need to do the I-864 and then start on your DS-230 forms and the civil docs. Just make sure you have all the needed cover letters that go along with either one of them. You need to include the $70.00 with the I-864 and the $400.00 per person cover letter with the DS-230 form.
          MT

Comment

• Dear MT

Dear MT,

My petitioner has already paid AOS fess i.e. 70$ as well as immigration fees i.e. $ 1600 (for my family members) during first week of december. Now, my petitioner is wating for AFFIDAVIT FORM from NVC. But till today, they hv not received from NVC nor any communication from NVC. Now what should we do ?

Which covering letter we hv to include ? Now, i understood that we hv to download all the forms from site but i think there will be no barcode in the downloaded form. isn't it ?

I want to know from you that have u received Affidavit from with covering letter from NVC ? When ?

Also i want to know whether have you sent affidavit support form to NVC ? hv u sent DS-230 form to NVC ?

Have the forms accepted by NVC ? Have u received any acknowledgement from NVC ?
            Last edited by rsc; 02-13-2010, 02:23 PM.

Comment

• Hello rsc,

It's like mt said, once you make payment, you have to go into their website and start downloading all forms, don't waste time waiting for NVC, they are not sending any forms, you have to follow instructions given in the website. the barcode will be on the cover letter once you download and complete the forms.
              Hope this helps you..

Comment

• Hi rsc,
                First you need to relax and take a deep breath. You need to get to the site and login with your NVC’s case number etc…
                This site you already know since you have logged in and made the payments online. Please try to log in once again and either save the page for your file or print out your receipts and your cover letters which include the bar codes. There is a button for each one and you only need to select them and you will have your cover letters.
                If by any chance you have difficulty with printing out the cover letters, either call up NVC or let me know and we will try something else.
                I have mailed in everything and took Maruxa’s advice not to wait and she was right.
                You will have the addresses that you need to send these forms to on the cover letters. Just relax and get on that website.
                Once the forms are in, it will take 2-4 weeks for them to review them and they will let you know if you need to provide them with anything else. You could also call NVC and the recorded message tells you where they are at with reviewing your forms.
                Just relax it is not too late to start with the paper works. My Yahoo handle is MT2644 just in case you need it. We paid $1600.00 as well.

Comment

• Dear MT and Maruxa

Dear MT and Maruxa,

Lot of thanks for providing valuable information to me. Its very very important information for me. Otherwise I will be waiting for the form. I could have done this things in December only but I was waiting for NVC reply. Anyway it is still not late, I will try to login in the website and try to download forms with covering letter with barcode. If i have any problem to get forms through website, i will come back to you once again.

Once again thanking both of you a lot.

Comment

• Dear MT and Maruxa

Dear MT and Maruxa,

Thank you very for ur guidence. I have already done as per your guidelines and I am able to take print out of both covering letters with barcode.

Now one more question for you. Should I download DS-230 form and fill up ?

For passport clearance certificate, what evidence should i provide to police commissinor office for getting police clearance certificate ?

How do i get Passport Clearance certificate ? is Indian passport office providing passport clearance ?

Onceagain lot of thanks for ur valuable guidence and help.

Comment

• Hello rsc,

It is best to complete form DS-230 online and then print it out.
                      Since I am not from India I don't know how things work over there, but in my case (Dominican Republic), I send to NVC, a police certificate and copy of my picture page of my passport. I hope this helps you....

Comment

• I am glad we could offer some help. As far as passport clearance certificate is concerned, I am not familiar with that process. We do not have this step in Iran. I am sure you will find some guidance on immihelp’s web site.
                        Maruxa, I am not sure how you are being so calm here even though you know people with May PDs have received appointment letters. If I were you I‘d be pestering NVC on a daily basis to get my interview date.
                        I have asked my friends in US to give us some information on school districts in Seattle area and Bay Area California for us to get a head start in that department. We have decided to put our kids’ all around well being as priority #1 and try to find jobs etc… as priority #2. I am sure trying to move and settling down in US is going to be a herculean task hence trying to get enough information to start the process of readjustment from early on. For people my age, complacency is a dangerous trait and needs to be dealt with before moving to US. I know for sure that we have to be prepared to work very hard during the first few years till we are well adjusted to reality of life in US. The speed with which people in US get things done is a scary thought and takes some getting used to.
                        I remember Pike was complaining about snow and was looking forward to moving to Texas. My god partner, you must be somewhere in Europe or Canada to get that kind of snow to want to move to Texas.
                        I am more of a liberal-conservative-family centered-, if there is such a thing as LCF, and my gut feeling tells me Seattle is going to get our vote at the end from what little information I have gathered so far.
                        Like Mr. Gibbs’, White House spokes person, famous phrase “abundance” we look to find a place with abundance of family and social values.

Comment

• Hello mt,

I am very calm yes, and it's because I know my interview will come!! and you know by now how this things work in this immigration process, remember that it will also depend on the country you are from, and my country has a lot of application. Anyway, even if I get my interview now, I will still have to wait for my son to finish high school (he has one more year) and I feel it's best that he finish hear and start college in the US, so I am not rushing things, I feel that things happen for a purpose. it's been such a long wait that I want to make sure we do the right, there are so many things to consider when moving to another country, specially when you have a family.....but anyway thanks for your concern, I will drop an email to NVC and see what they respond.... regards...

Comment

• Dear MT and Maruxa

Dear Mt and Maruxa,

I have seen in the website that we need to attach orginal documents or certified document with DS-230. Can we attach notrized documents to NVC or Should I send orginal document ? If we send original documents than local consulate also ask here. Can you give me some advise for the documents.

Comment

• I am not sure how it is done for immigrants from India. My recommendation is for you to find information on country specific, India, in order not to cause any delay in your immigration process. I would call US embassy in India to get first hand information on documents needed to be sent in for your case or call NVC to make sure you are on right track.

Comment

• Hello

You made a good guess MT I'm in Canada...I really really want to run away from the snow . (Even though I can't complain about this winter, only 1 snow storm so far I think) I was born and raised in the Caribbean, warm and wonderful. 10 years now I am living in this cold ,can't blame me for wanting to run for warmth. I was in Texas for Christmas and was only wearing Jeans and T's ..if I was in Canada for last Christmas I would have been all layered and bundled up where all you can see is my eyes..even that get whips by the snow and wind!!! Lots of peple from Iran lives here and they seem to be coping well with the cold. I want to go Florida to live but I have to brainwash my family in Texas to move there...they are scared of leaving their jobs in Texas and having to go through the job hunt thing again.
                                Last edited by pike; 02-19-2010, 05:51 PM.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X