Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by hfsitumo2001 View Post
    Puddy,

Glad to hear that you have received the IV invoice. With my PD May 2003, Neither I nor my bother in law, have received it, . Do you think it will be coming soon?. I live in Jakarta, Indonesia, and I think the invoice will be sent to my brother in law in California. I have problems with my 2 sons already over 21, but if CSPA applied, they still can go with us. Do you think their names will be included in the coming DS230 Forms?,

Frank
    From what i observed ,the kids will get CSPA because they were under age at the time of filing ,it is because of the retrogression that they aged out but I think the will go ,yes the invoice will go to him mine went too mom and she sent me the receipt info and from there I used the info on the receipt to check further,no names come on the DS-230 forms they send you a link to download and fill out one for each child regardless of their age. don't worry too much pray for them to use their discretion with the aged out kids.

Comment

• IV Invoice

Originally posted by puddy View Post
      Got IV invoice for my two(2) small kids today,I'm happy, praying for the rest of us on this forum that all goes well.
      I did not receive IV invoice for my two younger children. I emailed their passport's biographic page and copy of birth certificate. After 15 days, I received email from nvc and they r again asking the same. How to proceed further. Please advice.

Comment

• Fee Bill invoice

We have received the invoices too for our family today!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by sasif View Post
          We have received the invoices too for our family today!!!!
          Excellent news sasif, it means things are moving along nicely.

Comment

• Originally posted by pike View Post
            Excellent news sasif, it means things are moving along nicely.
            Thanks Pike. We will submit the fees online. What will be the next steps now? Submitting DS-230 along with AOS?

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran0448 View Post
              I did not receive IV invoice for my two younger children. I emailed their passport's biographic page and copy of birth certificate. After 15 days, I received email from nvc and they r again asking the same. How to proceed further. Please advice.

It will come soon because its after we paid our IV fees for me ,my husband and big son I called and ask about them and was told when they receive the email they will proceed ,and I got the email with their fee bill later so now we are preparing to pay for them by friday forthemtoprocess us all togather

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by sasif View Post
              Thanks Pike. We will submit the fees online. What will be the next steps now? Submitting DS-230 along with AOS?
              Yes you will get a link for DS-230 and your petitioner ha to do AOS and thoes forms look tedious for my mom to do alone 'funny the form is DS-230 and we paid $230 for the fees.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Imran0448 View Post
              Send them the email with the passort bio data and the birth certificate again

Comment

• Originally posted by sasif View Post
                Yes sasif the next step is now to submit the DS-230 and civil documents and AOS. Same order as Puddy have advise. I am still in the process of filling DS-230 lots of information required on those lengthy pages.

Comment

• Originally posted by puddy View Post
                  It will come soon because its after we paid our IV fees for me ,my husband and big son I called and ask about them and was told when they receive the email they will proceed ,and I got the email with their fee bill later so now we are preparing to pay for them by friday forthemtoprocess us all togather

- - - Updated - - -

Yes you will get a link for DS-230 and your petitioner ha to do AOS and thoes forms look tedious for my mom to do alone 'funny the form is DS-230 and we paid $230 for the fees.

- - - Updated - - -

Send them the email with the passort bio data and the birth certificate again
                  Thanks

Comment

• Got iv fees invoice..!

Comment

• Originally posted by tabby View Post
                      Got iv fees invoice..!
                      Way to go tabby its on now ,we moving in the same direction people all the best.

Comment

• Got IV fees invoice

Got IV fees invoices for me and my wife, Didn't receive for my two daughters. Sending their Birth Certificates to NVC today so that NVC can send IV fees invoices for them.

Comment

• Yeah puddy.. N all the best to all..!

Comment

• Originally posted by clearvision View Post
                            Got IV fees invoices for me and my wife, Didn't receive for my two daughters. Sending their Birth Certificates to NVC today so that NVC can send IV fees invoices for them.
                            Congrats clearvision,thats what I did ,tok us a couple days but we finally got them paid last night .Were moving on up people LOL!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by mikieleven View Post
                              October 2014, why you write 2013?
                              oh,yah you are right bro

Comment

• Originally posted by puddy View Post
                                Congrats clearvision,thats what I did ,tok us a couple days but we finally got them paid last night .Were moving on up people LOL!!!
                                Hi Puddy, Please can you list the order the paperwork needs to be completed once your PD is nearer? I mean you receive COA first, then invoices, or ILetter.

This will help the people who are still waiting.

Thanks a lot!!

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X