No announcement yet.

All F3s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thankx for update buddy..i have already submitted all n never heard anything yet..it's been 2 weeks already

Comment

• Originally posted by tabby View Post
      Thankx for update buddy..i have already submitted all n never heard anything yet..it's been 2 weeks already
      Hi Tabby,

I heard from NVC exactly one month after I submitted AOS, IV etc. So hopefully you will be hearing in another 2 weeks.

Comment

• Ohhk thank you..

Comment

• Originally posted by pike View Post
          Hey Guys,

I received e-mail from NVC requesting that I submit Police Cert. from my country of chargeability. ( I am from the Caribbean and I now live in Canada) I did submit a PC obtained from Canada.

The problem is it could take 3-6 months for me to receive PC from my homeland country. With the VB at Feb 8, 2003, I am not sure what will happen. I will keep the forum posted. Very stressed at this point.
          Really sorry to hear about this delay Pike. I suggest that you put in the request immediately and see if you can get it in 3 months. What the NVC will do is still set the interview date which you will attend and then the CO will issue you a paper for the outstanding PC. Whenever you get it the visa will be issued.

Knowing how the visabulletins move you may receive the PC before your interview date.

Best regards

Comment

• Originally posted by Feb2003 View Post
            Really sorry to hear about this delay Pike. I suggest that you put in the request immediately and see if you can get it in 3 months. What the NVC will do is still set the interview date which you will attend and then the CO will issue you a paper for the outstanding PC. Whenever you get it the visa will be issued.

Knowing how the visabulletins move you may receive the PC before your interview date.

Best regards
            Thanks Feb 2003, I'm at my wits ends here, thinking my PD will become current on VB sometime next year and here I am without all my civil documents submitted. This is what it said at the end of the NVC e-mail I received:

PLEASE NOTE: No interview will be scheduled until ALL of the information requested has been emailed to the National
            Visa Center

If I am successful at getting a friend/relative from my homeland to do it for me then it will only take a week. (I am trying this route, trying to ask a friend)

I am grateful for all the support and encouragement I have received from all our friends of this forum. Will keep you Guys updated.

Comment

• medical exam

Originally posted by pike View Post
              Thanks Feb 2003, I'm at my wits ends here, thinking my PD will become current on VB sometime next year and here I am without all my civil documents submitted. This is what it said at the end of the NVC e-mail I received:

PLEASE NOTE: No interview will be scheduled until ALL of the information requested has been emailed to the National
              Visa Center

If I am successful at getting a friend/relative from my homeland to do it for me then it will only take a week. (I am trying this route, trying to ask a friend)

I am grateful for all the support and encouragement I have received from all our friends of this forum. Will keep you Guys updated.
              Pike,

When they said all information. Is that including medical tests?. When shall we receive instruction to have medical exam.

Thanks for your info.

Frank
              Jakarta, Indonesia

Comment

• My view

Originally posted by hfsitumo2001 View Post
                Pike,

When they said all information. Is that including medical tests?. When shall we receive instruction to have medical exam.

Thanks for your info.

Frank
                Jakarta, Indonesia
                The medical test comes after they have closed your case at the NVC and forwarded it ( your case) to the embassy in your country then the embassy send you an email with your interview date AND YOU WILL HAVE TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT with the places that do medical for your country the medical form comes with the email they send you to download and you will have to fill out and sigh it and take it to the medical exams with you . my friend has a nov 22 interview date and she called and got a nov 4 for medical they said it should be no later than 2 weeks from the interview hope this helps.

MY COUNTRY JAMAICA.

- - - Updated - - -

[QUOTE=pike;314762]Thanks Feb 2003, I'm at my wits ends here, thinking my PD will become current on VB sometime next year and here I am without all my civil documents submitted. This is what it said at the end of the NVC e-mail I received:

Visa Center

I am grateful for all the support and encouragement I have received from all our friends of this forum. Will keep you Guys updated.[/QUOTE

Case update ,
                sent in civil doc, my mom sent the AOS by email and the said she should mail it in so she resent them on the 9 oct waiting on a response from them, PD April 2003.

- - - Updated - - -

Hey Guys,

I received e-mail from NVC requesting that I submit Police Cert. from my country of chargeability. ( I am from the Caribbean and I now live in Canada) I did submit a PC obtained from Canada.

The problem is it could take 3-6 months for me to receive PC from my homeland country. With the VB at Feb 8, 2003, I am not sure what will happen. I will keep the forum posted. Very stressed at this point.

Hope all goes well for you try to find some links here IT WILL workout.

Comment

• [QUOTE=puddy;315133]The medical test comes after they have closed your case at the NVC and forwarded it ( your case) to the embassy in your country then the embassy send you an email with your interview date AND YOU WILL HAVE TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT with the places that do medical for your country the medical form comes with the email they send you to download and you will have to fill out and sigh it and take it to the medical exams with you . my friend has a nov 22 interview date and she called and got a nov 4 for medical they said it should be no later than 2 weeks from the interview hope this helps.

MY COUNTRY JAMAICA.

- - - Updated - - -

Visa Center

I am grateful for all the support and encouragement I have received from all our friends of this forum. Will keep you Guys updated.[/QUOTE

Case update ,
                  sent in civil doc, my mom sent the AOS by email and the said she should mail it in so she resent them on the 9 oct waiting on a response from them, PD April 2003.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks Puddy, hopefully everything works out well.

Comment

• [QUOTE=puddy;315133]The medical test comes after they have closed your case at the NVC and forwarded it ( your case) to the embassy in your country then the embassy send you an email with your interview date AND YOU WILL HAVE TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT with the places that do medical for your country the medical form comes with the email they send you to download and you will have to fill out and sigh it and take it to the medical exams with you . my friend has a nov 22 interview date and she called and got a nov 4 for medical they said it should be no later than 2 weeks from the interview hope this helps.

MY COUNTRY JAMAICA.

- - - Updated - - -

Visa Center

Case update ,

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks to Pike and all of you for your kind information. 2 more things I want to ask.

1. In sending the Scanned copy of Civil Documents, Do you send it local then English translation sequently?
                    2. Police certificate. Is it possible not to ask the Police Certificate for each local police where we lived in different regions more than 6 months?, instead we just ask the central police office to certify that in any of the places in the country we never make any crimes?. So it is enough just one certificate for one person.

Thanks for any ideas or sharing your experiences.

Frank
                    Jakarta

Comment

• [QUOTE=hfsitumo2001;315453]
                      Originally posted by puddy View Post
                      The medical test comes after they have closed your case at the NVC and forwarded it ( your case) to the embassy in your country then the embassy send you an email with your interview date AND YOU WILL HAVE TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT with the places that do medical for your country the medical form comes with the email they send you to download and you will have to fill out and sigh it and take it to the medical exams with you . my friend has a nov 22 interview date and she called and got a nov 4 for medical they said it should be no later than 2 weeks from the interview hope this helps.

MY COUNTRY JAMAICA.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks to Pike and all of you for your kind information. 2 more things I want to ask.

1. In sending the Scanned copy of Civil Documents, Do you send it local then English translation sequently?
                      2. Police certificate. Is it possible not to ask the Police Certificate for each local police where we lived in different regions more than 6 months?, instead we just ask the central police office to certify that in any of the places in the country we never make any crimes?. So it is enough just one certificate for one person.

Thanks for any ideas or sharing your experiences.

Frank
                      Jakarta

hi Frank.

You just need one certificate from the main office and I scanned the civil documents and the sent me back a check list that they need them (the original doc hard copy) mailed in that is the only thing I mailed in to them ,but get info from the customer service reps because my country is not included in those doing electronic mailing yet.

Comment

• [QUOTE=puddy;315456]
                        Originally posted by hfsitumo2001 View Post

hi Frank.

You just need one certificate from the main office and I scanned the civil documents and the sent me back a check list that they need them (the original doc hard copy) mailed in that is the only thing I mailed in to them ,but get info from the customer service reps because my country is not included in those doing electronic mailing yet.
                        Thanks Puddy for sharing your experience. Anyway, are you saying 1 certificate for your whole family? or 1 for each person. In filling out the DS 260 on line, I still fill out for my wife ( the principal applicant) and me. There 2 more my kids, their names are already in the database, but I can not fill out the form, I guess I can fill it when I send NVC email telling them to include my kinds. I plan to have police certificates for my 2 kids. Am I right?

Frank
                        Jakarta

Comment

• [QUOTE=hfsitumo2001;315528]
                          Originally posted by puddy View Post

Thanks Puddy for sharing your experience. Anyway, are you saying 1 certificate for your whole family? or 1 for each person. In filling out the DS 260 on line, I still fill out for my wife ( the principal applicant) and me. There 2 more my kids, their names are already in the database, but I can not fill out the form, I guess I can fill it when I send NVC email telling them to include my kinds. I plan to have police certificates for my 2 kids. Am I right?

Frank
                          Jakarta
                          One police for each person over 16 yrs old one, DS 260 form for each person regardless of their age ,so yes (one for each person going with you) ,you should receive a receipt for each person once you have paid the $230 visa fee ,then you should access the form for them to fill out make sure they don't have them listed as follow to join if so send them an email letting them know you are taking those kids with you and you make sure you pay the fee then you will access the forms to fill out thats what happen to me but i did not send any from until i got all of them had to wait about 2
                          weeks until the sent the IV fees for the kids but when all was paid I got to access all forms . GOOD LUCK .

Comment

• Hi Kyle I hope so...

Comment

• 4 days to Dec VB

Happy Nov everyone, Hopping for good jump in Dec VB.

I called NVC few days ago for Choice of Agent, and they said there is no update. Is any one from august got COA???

My pd is August 2003.

Imran

Comment

• GreenCard through parents

Originally posted by mt2644 View Post
                                Hello,

I would like to ask all people in F3 category to participate in this thread and post their PDs with progress made so far in their quest for receiving their immigrant visas.
                                I will start with my own PD which is Sep. 2001 and from what I read in different forums, I ought to receive the first batch of papers 2-3 months prior to my PD to become current which may very well be in one or two years time.
                                Hello, I am currently on 7th year of my H1. Due to my labor pending with DOL, I got extension for 8th year and my H1 is valid upto Nov. 2014. My parents recently became US citizen and now I am going to file I-130 for my family through my parents. I have gone through many websites including USCIS that only immediate relatives can file I-130 & I-485 concurrently. I am falling in Preference Category (3rd category) of Family based immigration.
                                Current cut-off date for F3 category is Sep 2003 (10 yrs). If my H1 expires or if I am out of my status here in US after filing I-130, how it can help me? Can I stay here in US or I have to go back to India and wait for my date to be current?

Please help me if anyone have idea.

Many thanks in advance.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X