All F3s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jsolanki View Post
    Hello, I am currently on 7th year of my H1. Due to my labor pending with DOL, I got extension for 8th year and my H1 is valid upto Nov. 2014. My parents recently became US citizen and now I am going to file I-130 for my family through my parents. I have gone through many websites including USCIS that only immediate relatives can file I-130 & I-485 concurrently. I am falling in Preference Category (3rd category) of Family based immigration.
    Current cut-off date for F3 category is Sep 2003 (10 yrs). If my H1 expires or if I am out of my status here in US after filing I-130, how it can help me? Can I stay here in US or I have to go back to India and wait for my date to be current?

Please help me if anyone have idea.

Many thanks in advance.

What is current cut of date of f3? Do you mean it is you priority date? The current f3 cut of is feb 2003. Your parent can file for you, but you cannot file for your family until you are immigrant, your family would go on your case. There is no need to file separate application for your wife and kids. Have your parent already submitted an application for you? I do not think a pending immigration case would help you staying in USA, until your priority date become current

Comment

• CSPA Progress

Hi everyone:

Just an update to advise that I received the fee bill invoice to pay the visa fee for my CSPA daughter (remember that no invoice was sent for her as she is over 21). I wrote to the NVC requesting CSPA and was told that they could not action same as the priority date was not yet current.

In this letter it stated that this fee must be paid before processing can continue.

Will continue to update as we go along.

Best regards

Comment

• Vb

Just realize that I will be current in December. VB is out. F3 moved one month. March 8, 2003.

Comment

• Originally posted by Feb2003 View Post
          Hi everyone:

Just an update to advise that I received the fee bill invoice to pay the visa fee for my CSPA daughter (remember that no invoice was sent for her as she is over 21). I wrote to the NVC requesting CSPA and was told that they could not action same as the priority date was not yet current.

In this letter it stated that this fee must be paid before processing can continue.

Will continue to update as we go along.

Best regards

CONGRATS So happy for you keep moving we want her to go too so dont delay .

F3 Watch List for active members

dsz, rupen, mtouch (Sept 1 - Oct 1, 2002) - GOOD LUCK!

S&MN = October 23, 2002

zikh = January 10, 2003
          Feb2003 = February 11, 2003
          diva / sasif / pike = March 2003
          Puddy = April 2003
          hfsitumo2001 = May 22, 2003
          butter = November 23, 2003

chsingh = June 2004
          krish_84 = November 2004
          zaga14 = = November 8, 2004

whats up let us know what happening with the watch list
          Last edited by puddy; 11-08-2013, 11:07 PM.

Comment

• All F3s

December 2013 visa bulletin for the Philippines F3 category current priority date is 01/22/93 who's in?

Comment

• 10 more days to go

Mine is 17 th March 03

Comment

• [QUOTE=diva;316235]Mine is 17 th March 03[/QUO

have you received your email with interview date yet if not what is your status ,are all the documents are in.

Comment

• Originally posted by x52012 View Post
                  December 2013 visa bulletin for the Philippines F3 category current priority date is 01/22/93 who's in?
                  Hi x52012, i think we're the only active members from phils. with 1993 priority date. Its so frustrating when the vb moves by only 1-2weeks, really hoping we can make it this summer 2014 😊 keep me posted! Thanks!

Comment

• Originally posted by Feb2003 View Post
                    Just realize that I will be current in December. VB is out. F3 moved one month. March 8, 2003.
                    Congratulation!!

My pd is aug 2003, just 5 month 1week to go!!!

Comment

• Thanks Imran123 and Puddy. I paid the fee yesterday so I am waiting now for the next step.

Best regards

Comment

• All F3s

@kyle
                        Our preference has moved an average 5 to 6 months per year according to myprioritydate.com I'm counting until 09/2014 with no retrogression lets just hope for the best.

Comment

• Interview

Congratulations Feb2013!

Fees already paid in september, sent DS-260 on october 2nd and received a letter on nov 2nd requesting: birth, marriage and police certificates, also photos. I sent it out on nov 6th and I hope NVC will receive it by nov 20th.
                          I think by Christmas my case will be closed.
                          My PD is 30/Jul/2003 I hope it can become current before June 2014
                          Btw, let me ask something, is there any chance to them schedule our interview before PD become current?

Comment

• Originally posted by davidisurf View Post
                            Congratulations Feb2013!

Fees already paid in september, sent DS-260 on october 2nd and received a letter on nov 2nd requesting: birth, marriage and police certificates, also photos. I sent it out on nov 6th and I hope NVC will receive it by nov 20th.
                            Btw, let me ask something, is there any chance to them schedule our interview before PD become current?
                            Thannks David, appreciate your update, My pd is just 13 days ahead of you, but I have not recieved anything. I called NVC few days back and they said, no update yet. I believe they have not started August yet. Anyway good luck

I read some old commits, it seem that you can get interview before your pd would become current, but interview date would be on the date/month when pd will be current. In other words, interview would come in advance.

Comment

• Originally posted by davidisurf View Post
                              Congratulations Feb2013!

I also have hope for the to close my case , sent in all those documents just waiting for them to send the case my country for them to set an interview case for me PD April 14,2003.

Comment

• Almost done with my case at Nvc..they approved eveything ..pd may 19 03

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X