All F3s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mtouch View Post
    Just got our visa package. Finally my visa journey is over and hoping for a better life in the US. Thanks guys for keeping me company through the years of waiting. Good luck everyone.
    very much happy for u.
    Wishing you a very successful life ahead.

Comment

• Originally posted by mtouch View Post
      Just got our visa package. Finally my visa journey is over and hoping for a better life in the US. Thanks guys for keeping me company through the years of waiting. Good luck everyone.
      Congratulations again!

Comment

• March 2003 guys have any update ?

Comment

• Happy times

Congratulations mtouch and Clearvision! And good luck to you both with the next step.
          F3
          My priority date - June 7, 2002

F3 Watch List for active members

Feb2003/Clearvision = February 2003 - GOOD LUCK!
          diva / sasif / pike = March 2003
          Puddy = April 2003
          hfsitumo2001 = May 05, 2003
          butter = November 23, 2003

chsingh = June 2004
          krish_84 = November 2004
          zaga14 = = November 8, 2004

Comment

• I864 i864a

Hi,

This is a question regarding my sisters case. She is a Pakistani Citizen and a US green card holder and had filed a petition for her husband who too is a Pakistani Citizen. Both of their addresses are the same and in Pakistan.

The issue now is that the petitioner or the sponsor if I am right in using the word sponsor who is my sister does not have much assets and income in her name to support her husband. Her husband too does not have the required assets or income.

Is it possible for the sponsored immigrant who is my sisters husband to get help from his parents who have sizeable assets and income? They are in the same house but not green card holders or US Citizens. If yes then which form does who fill out.

Is it possible for the sponsored immigrant's friend to help him out who is a US Citizen, he does not have the same address and is not a relative.

Are there are any alternates besides I864 and I864A?

Thanks,
            danishasif

Comment

• Originally posted by aaydrian View Post
              Congratulations mtouch and Clearvision! And good luck to you both with the next step.
              Aaydrian,

I don't know how to edit the list, my PD for hfsitumo2001 is May 05, 2003. not May 22, 2003. Could you please correct my PD?. Anyway have you got the job in the US?, What kind of Job. is it difficult to get a job for the age over55? My position in Indonesia is already senior level in Finance, but I do not expect that level in the US because of course English is not our mother language. We seldom speak English in Indonesia. What is your idea.

Frank
              Jakarta.

Comment

• Originally posted by hfsitumo2001 View Post
                Aaydrian,

I don't know how to edit the list, my PD for hfsitumo2001 is May 05, 2003. not May 22, 2003. Could you please correct my PD?. Anyway have you got the job in the US?, What kind of Job. is it difficult to get a job for the age over55? My position in Indonesia is already senior level in Finance, but I do not expect that level in the US because of course English is not our mother language. We seldom speak English in Indonesia. What is your idea.

Frank
                Jakarta.

F3

dsz, rupen, mtouch (Sept 1 - Oct 1, 2002) - GOOD LUCK!

S&MN = October 23, 2002

zikh = January 10, 2003
                Feb2003 = February 11, 2003
                Puddy = April 12, 2003
                hfsitumo2001= May 5,2003 / Tabby= May 19, 2003

chsingh = June 2004
                krish_84 = November 2004
                Last edited by puddy; 12-08-2013, 08:51 AM.

Comment

Aaydrian,

Frank
                  Jakarta.
                  How easily you get a job depends on a lot of things eg :
                  1) Where you live
                  2) What you're willing to do (type of work/relocation)
                  3)Your skills, education, work history (especially if you worked for a global company)
                  4) Who you know
                  5) Age (could be really good or really bad at 55)
                  6) US certification
                  7) Speaking English well is a must etc.

It's very hard to say so you're going to have to Research to get a head start before you move to US.
                  F3

Puddy = April 2003

chsingh = June 2004
                  krish_84 = November 2004

Comment

• Originally posted by aaydrian View Post
                    Thanks aaydrian. Are you working or studying right now ?
                    "TO GOD BE THE GLORY"

aaydrian = June 7, 2002
                    dsz = Sep 3, 2002 / rupen = Sep 22, 2002 / mtouch = Sep 24, 2002
                    S&MN = Oct 23, 2002/ taz70 = Nov 2, 2002

zikh = Jan 10, 2003
                    Feb2003 = 2/11/2003/clearvision=2/23/2003
                    Puddy = April 2003
                    hfsitumo2001 = May 22, 2003 / tabby = May 19, 2003
                    Imran123 = Aug 2003
                    butter = Nov 23, 2003

chsingh = June 2004
                    krish_84 = Nov 2004 / zaga14 = Nov 8, 2004

Comment

Aaydrian,

Frank
                      Jakarta.

First of all, The USA is land of opportunities, specially for people who has legal status. For example, green card. The most important thing is confidence, no body cares what type of English you speak. As long as you are confident you will get a job. A lot of Mexicans are working in USA and they do not know even abc. It's all about demand and supply. In USA there is more jobs and less people. One more thing, discriminations based on age, sex and religion is illegal in USA. If someone does not consider you because of your age, then it's a crime in USA. Just try to find what is the best way to search and apply for a job..for example Online or News paper.

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran123 View Post
                        First of all, The USA is land of opportunities, specially for people who has legal status. For example, green card. The most important thing is confidence, no body cares what type of English you speak. As long as you are confident you will get a job. A lot of Mexicans are working in USA and they do not know even abc. It's all about demand and supply. In USA there is more jobs and less people. One more thing, discriminations based on age, sex and religion is illegal in USA. If someone does not consider you because of your age, then it's a crime in USA. Just try to find what is the best way to search and apply for a job..for example Online or News paper.
                        Thank you Imran for your motivating words. I have tried to search on the internet and I am confident that I will get a job. Hopefully that my PD will be current in 2 months. Right now I am still working on contract basis in Jakarta. As you know in Indonesia, retirement age is 55 and I am now is already going to be 60 in Sept 2014.

Frank

Comment

Thank you Imran for your motivating words. I have tried to search on the internet and I am confident that I will get a job. Hopefully that my PD will be current in 2 months. Right now I am still working on contract basis in Jakarta. As you know in Indonesia, retirement age is 55 and I am now is already going to be 60 in Sept 2014.

Frank
                          I'm going to be quite honest with you.

If you want to pick tomatoes, sweep stores, clean toilets and be called a 'papi' then listen to Imran123. If you want to find a job that can support your family then read again what I wrote, research and talk to friends and family you already have in the US to see if they know anybody you can network with (esp in your career field) or find you a decent job to start off with. My advice is coming from what I know of my sister's experience as a financial auditor and what she told me. One thing I don't do is bull$hit. I'm a realist not an optimist; I talk facts not fairytales so choose carefully who's advice you follow.

Originally posted by mtouch View Post
                          Thanks aaydrian. Are you working or studying right now ?
                          I'm studying. Did you work out the whole re-entry permit thing for your family yet or is it that you don't need to anymore because of your AP?
                          Last edited by aaydrian; 12-10-2013, 01:55 AM.
                          F3

Puddy = April 2003

chsingh = June 2004
                          krish_84 = November 2004

Comment

• All F3s

Imran123 is stupid races to Mexican people every Mexican knows their ABCs for your information

Comment

• Case Complete

Case Complete. E-mail received from NVC. Waiting for the interview now.

PD: 29 March 2003

Comment

• Originally posted by sasif View Post
                                Case Complete. E-mail received from NVC. Waiting for the interview now.

PD: 29 March 2003
                                congrats sasif ,I'm happy for you after such long wait good Luck.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X