X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• N where r u from btw?

Comment

• Originally posted by tabby View Post
      Goodluck ..u'll have interview in march because February interviews are already schedule and dispatched..
      oh ok. how we come to know tht this month interviews schduled ? i am expecting it in march mid .

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by tabby View Post
      N where r u from btw?
      Gujarat. India.

Comment

• Actually there is a systematic process they always schedule interviews in last week of months and send it all till first week finished..as exp.February visa call comes in dec last week n jan first week..march visa call will come in jan last week n feb first ..thts how they process

Comment

• And I'm also from gujarat india ..near surat..

Comment

Actually there is a systematic process they always schedule interviews in last week of months and send it all till first week finished..as ex February visa call comes in dec last week n jan first week..march visa call will come in jan last week n feb first ..thts hows they process
            ok fine, thanks mate.
            medicle to check before 10 days of visa date ?

Comment

• U can do ur medical anytime after u have ur appointment letter ..

Comment

Feb2003 when did u received fee invoice for ur cspa daughter ..? I mean before dp get current oR after pd get current?
                I received fee invoice November 8 (pd was about to be current in December).

Comment

• Okay thank you..so now i can call n ask for it to Nvc

Comment

• from Gujrat India F3- PD Sept. 03, 2003.

Hello Guys, My PD date is Sept.03,2003. I have not received anything from NVS. Reading others here I know that first thing to come from NVC is COA. Any idea when will I receive C.O.A?

Comment

• U'll probably in February buddy..n welcome to
                      F3

Comment

U'll probably in February buddy..n welcome to
                        F3
                        Yeah that's correct Tabby, as long as the PDs continue to move the way its been going.

Thanks Feb2003, it would appear my assessment wasn't far off then since someone did confirm there was a bit delay during the processing of the children. I predicted at least May 8, it moved one week. I'm liking that.

To all the new guys, welcome. A little puzzling about the processing of Nov 2003 cases especially when that PD is still a bit far off. I don't think its possible so I suggest the member actually ring them back.

Except something else happen's its a rather long wait for the next bulletin. However, has anyone heard that the proposed reform on the immigration bill may just sail through the lower congress? Its a rumour making round over here in the UK, how does this affect us?

Comment

• Guys anyone know that howmany times Nvc send checklist ??

Comment

Guys anyone know that howmany times Nvc send checklist ??
                            I don't think there is a specific amount of times for checklist. I read on other forums where persons got checklist repeatedly (3 or 4 times) until they complied with the request. There is also the automatic checklist which is sent when the documents have not been reviewed as yet. Hope this helps. Did you call NVC?

Comment

• Originally posted by sasif View Post
                              Kamran - I am not sure if you are still following this forum, but I am from Pakistan too and was hoping to find out if you were asked for the police certificates at the interview. Did they approve and issue the visa on the same day?
                              Thanks Asif
                              They did not asked about police certificate and after a short friendly interview they just gave me a pink form saying that I am in Administrative process. I asked the time period for the same, CO replied it will be several weeks "In Shah Allah". Those were the actual words by CO

My interview was on 27th Nov. 2013
                              Waiting for any good news and checking online visa status every two or three hrs on working days
                              Hope this frustrating wait will be over soon.....

Comment

• Hey guys,

I am new to the forum, I would really appreciate your advice.

I am FB-3 -
                                PD i- april 02 2012. I turned 32, 5 days before this date.

How is the reform going to effect my petition? your advice is much appreciated.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X