X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cool..new slots are open i guess

Comment

• Originally posted by sept042003 View Post
      I just recived e-mail from NVC to pay fee for affidavit of support and COA! Finally
      That is great news indeed ! I wonder if Imran123 got the same. His PD is August 2003. Hope he did and thanks so much for keeping us posted. Congrats !!! Keep us posted all the way. Will appreciate.

Comment

• Originally posted by butter View Post
        That is great news indeed ! I wonder if Imran123 got the same. His PD is August 2003. Hope he did and thanks so much for keeping us posted. Congrats !!! Keep us posted all the way. Will appreciate.
        Hi everyone,

I found out later that my that our domicile postal code was typhographycally error. I can not change it anymore since I have signed it on line.

Anyone can help me how can we correct it?. We live in the same address with my wife while her postal code is correct. Is it a big mistake that we should correct?.

Frank
        Jakarta

Comment

• Originally posted by butter View Post
          Thanks a lot, I have not received anything yet, I just called NVC, and they said I should received information shortly, I asked when then she said, next couple of days.

I am nervous now, I cannot wait couple of days.

Imran

Comment

• NVC sent email on Dec 22nd confirming that they received all docs from the checklist, now it's past 1 month and 2 days and still waiting for the case complete letter, also checking online still "At NVC"
            This waiting is killing me

Bubu19/09/2003 my case is a little bit different, MY PD is 30/07/2003 and I paid IV fees on 16/8/2013, however I believe my case is not the same from most here.
            My wife is the principal applicant we got married in may 2010 and couple months later she received the IV and AOS, both paid in oct 2010, when I was included to the case as a benefeciary, so the case was changed from F2B to F3 category.
            So probably that's why my case is a bit advanced from most of u guys

Comment

• Originally posted by davidisurf View Post
              NVC sent email on Dec 22nd confirming that they received all docs from the checklist, now it's past 1 month and 2 days and still waiting for the case complete letter, also checking online still "At NVC"
              This waiting is killing me

Bubu19/09/2003 my case is a little bit different, MY PD is 30/07/2003 and I paid IV fees on 16/8/2013, however I believe my case is not the same from most here.
              My wife is the principal applicant we got married in may 2010 and couple months later she received the IV and AOS, both paid in oct 2010, when I was included to the case as a benefeciary, so the case was changed from F2B to F3 category.
              So probably that's why my case is a bit advanced from most of u guys
              My case is the same DAVIDSURF.

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran0448 View Post
                May our wishes come true

Congratulations! did you get COA on Beneficiary or petitioner email or both?

Imran

Comment

• Originally posted by sept042003 View Post
                  I just recived e-mail from NVC to pay fee for affidavit of support and COA! Finally
                  Congrats. Things will start moving from here.

Best regards

Comment

• Originally posted by RafaoNY View Post
                    My case is the same DAVIDSURF.
                    Well Rafaony, whats ur PD, when did you or have your received either or all of the AOS, COA and IV invoices.

Actually, my case is similar to yours Davidisurf because my wife is also the principal beneficiary. In our case, we got married in October 2007 and myself and or children were added by Feb 2010, which is also when my mother-in-law paid our AOS fee. Consequently, her petition also moved from F2B to F3 however, we have not received the COA or even IV invoices. I suppose its about our country of chargeability which is Nigeria, where we both come from.

I do believe we should get an update soon but i'm more concerned with how anyone made their payments. Can everyone go through my last post and please give feedback.

Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by Feb2003 View Post
                      Congrats. Things will start moving from here.

Best regards
                      Got a checklist this evening they are not accepting my husband BIRTH CERTIFICATE BECAUSE IT IS AN ADOPTION THEY ARE ASKING FOR THE ORIGINAL WE SENT THEM THE COURT DECREE AND NOW THEY ARE ASKING FOR A LETTER TO SAY WHY THE ORIGINAL BIRTH RECORD IS NOT PRESENT .WE WENT AHEAD AND GOT THAT LETTER AFTER TALKING TO AN IMMIGRATION LAWYER ,SO I WILL MAIL IT ON MONDAY THE POST OFFICE DON'T OPEN HERE ON THE WEEKEND .i THOUGHT THE COURT DECREE WOULD MAKE IT BUT IT DIDN'T. WILL KEEP YOU POSTED.

ANOTHER 40 DAYS TO REVIEW IT BUT I AM HOLDING FAITH LOOKS LIKE I CAN FINISH ALL MY CONTRACTS BY THE TIME ALL THIS IS OVER.

Comment

• Ohh..dont worry puddy keep faith..u'll soon here after this last review that ur case is complete ..goodluck

Comment

• COA letter was sent to petitioner as my email was not registered with nvc
                          Last edited by Imran0448; 01-25-2014, 06:09 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bubu19/09/2003 View Post
                            Well Rafaony, whats ur PD, when did you or have your received either or all of the AOS, COA and IV invoices.

Actually, my case is similar to yours Davidisurf because my wife is also the principal beneficiary. In our case, we got married in October 2007 and myself and or children were added by Feb 2010, which is also when my mother-in-law paid our AOS fee. Consequently, her petition also moved from F2B to F3 however, we have not received the COA or even IV invoices. I suppose its about our country of chargeability which is Nigeria, where we both come from.

I do believe we should get an update soon but i'm more concerned with how anyone made their payments. Can everyone go through my last post and please give feedback.

Thanks
                            Hi Bubu:

My payment was made from a bank in the US. See information below:

When Paying Online:
                            1.You will need the following information from the fee letter that you received from the NVC: Case Number
                            Invoice Identification Number
                            You will also need: your bank's routing number
                            your checking (or savings) account number

Note: If you pay from your checking account and need guidance on locating your account and bank routing numbers, see the online Fee Payment FAQs.
                            2.Click on the Online Fee Payment to go to the Immigrant Visa Invoice Payment Center. Online payments must come from a checking or savings account(s) held at a U.S. financial institution.
                            3.Payers who are unable to pay online must follow alternate payment instructions.

If You Cannot Pay Online You Must Pay by Cashier’s Check or Money Order
                            1.You need the Fee Bill(s) sent to you by the NVC with the applicant's case number and bar code.
                            Note: If you have lost your fee bill, please contact the NVC. Do Not send payment without the fee bill.
                            2.Make the cashier's check or money order payable to the Department of State.
                            3.Mail the payment and Fee Bill(s) to the NVC.Affidavit of Support (AOS) fee payments must be mailed to the following address:
                            National Visa Center
                            PO Box 790135
                            St. Louis, MO 63179-0135.

Immigrant Visa (IV) Application fee payments must be mailed to the following address:
                            National Visa Center
                            PO Box 790136
                            St. Louis, MO 63179-0136.

AOS and IV fees may be paid with one check for the total dollar amount of both fees. All payments must include the corresponding Fee Bills mailed to the following address:
                            National Visa Center
                            PO Box 790136
                            St. Louis, MO 63179-0136.

4.To avoid delaying your visa you must:Write the applicant's case number in the memo line of the check.
                            Use only the addresses given above for fee payments.
                            Send only payments and fee bills to the St. Louis, MO address.
                            Send only documents to the Portsmouth, NH address, only when they are requested.
                            Not send personal or attorney/firm check(s).
                            Use the U.S. Postal Service if you choose to overnight the payment. Only the U.S. Postal Service can deliver overnight packages to post office boxes.
                            Remember to put the correct postage on the envelope.

5.After the check/money order has been cashed, the NVC will send you instructions for completing the next step in the immigrant visa process.

Hope this helps.

Best regards

Comment

• Originally posted by puddy View Post
                              Got a checklist this evening they are not accepting my husband BIRTH CERTIFICATE BECAUSE IT IS AN ADOPTION THEY ARE ASKING FOR THE ORIGINAL WE SENT THEM THE COURT DECREE AND NOW THEY ARE ASKING FOR A LETTER TO SAY WHY THE ORIGINAL BIRTH RECORD IS NOT PRESENT .WE WENT AHEAD AND GOT THAT LETTER AFTER TALKING TO AN IMMIGRATION LAWYER ,SO I WILL MAIL IT ON MONDAY THE POST OFFICE DON'T OPEN HERE ON THE WEEKEND .i THOUGHT THE COURT DECREE WOULD MAKE IT BUT IT DIDN'T. WILL KEEP YOU POSTED.

ANOTHER 40 DAYS TO REVIEW IT BUT I AM HOLDING FAITH LOOKS LIKE I CAN FINISH ALL MY CONTRACTS BY THE TIME ALL THIS IS OVER.
                              Hi Puddy:

Thanks for the update puddy. I was wondering what was happening with you. We are holding faith with you. Go ahead and finish all you have to do. Your visa will come through at the right time.

Best regards

Comment

• Originally posted by Bubu19/09/2003 View Post

Thanks
                                My PD is 20 August 2004. We have friends in US and who did the payment was my wife´s friend.

Transaction Date Service Amount Payment Status
                                Select
                                05-JUL-2012 16:24 AOS $88.00 PAID
                                Select
                                05-JUL-2012 16:31 IV $230.00 PAID
                                Select
                                23-SEP-2012 12:26 IV $230.00 PAID

What is that COA?

Thanks my friend!

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X