No announcement yet.

All F3s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So many great news, congrats everyone!!
    Let's keep filling this with awesome news

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran123 View Post
      Finally!!!!, got an email from NVC to pay 88$ for Affidavit of support, and 250$ each person for processing

I do not see anywhere COA!

But the email is address to my attorney, I think we do not need an attorney anymore, second I noticed one spelling mistake in my last name.

What should I do for both? I will submit the fee tomorrow.

I am very happy.

Good luck guys you will hear very soon.

Imran..
      Congrats and best of luck

Comment

• Originally posted by Feb2003 View Post
        I called. Interview date is March 13.
        Congratulations everyone who has received their interview date, the forum is buzzing with excitement. Nice.
        Feb 2003 I am very happy for you, I read the forum post each day hoping that I would see that you got your interview date, finally, off you go on March 13. Good luck to everyone!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by zshah View Post
          Good wish. feb2003 and tabby.
          Thanks zshah and best regards for a successful interview.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks also to Imran 0448 and best wishes for interview.

To Butter - thanks for your kind wishes. We will certainly keep updating.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by pike View Post
          Congratulations everyone who has received their interview date, the forum is buzzing with excitement. Nice.
          Feb 2003 I am very happy for you, I read the forum post each day hoping that I would see that you got your interview date, finally, off you go on March 13. Good luck to everyone!!!
          Special thanks to you pike for your support. Best of luck to you too on February 14.

For those who have been following my story, I received the interview letter and my CSPA daughter is listed for interview with us. Thanks to everyone for their kind words when the going got tough.

May God bless everyone at whatever stage you are in the process.

Best regards
          Last edited by Feb2003; 01-30-2014, 10:45 AM.

Comment

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Special thanks to you pike for your support. Best of luck to you too on February 14.

For those who have been following my story, I received the interview letter and my CSPA daughter is listed for interview with us. Thanks to everyone for their kind words when the going got tough.

Best regards
            Amen, and you as well for the prayers.

Congrats all especially Pike. We have all been through a lot but its almost done. Hfsitumo, my sincere goodwill messages to you and your family. It is not easy but do not worry, as long as you have already received the tourist visa, you should not be denied entry. We will all pray for you from our respective faith, right people?

The next set of news will be congrats on successful interviews.

Comment

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Best regards

Hi every one the forum is buzzing with excitement, and I am so HAPPY for you all ,Tabby Feb2003 ,Imram0448 and everyone else who got good news I am also Happy for the CPSA ,s because the process had us hoping and so in the end to get the children in we are grateful .

Well you all know my story by now but I will wait because I have my husband for over 25 years and there is no way Im leaving him behind he was with me before the process and to leave him off because of his birth certificate NO WAY we will do whatever they want us to do for him to be accepted.

Butter I'm a keeping your company next we will be schedule for interview together lol . GOOD LUCK all.

Comment

• Originally posted by butter View Post
                Imran123 - So happy for you. I know it was often frustrating waiting. Before the September PD's members came along I use to say well I am after Imran123. LOL. Its moving !

- - - Updated - - -

Congrats zshah ! Hope all goes well for you.

Thanks butter, zshah

imran

Comment

• Travel to USA on Tourist Visa while F3 is pending

I am a US citizen since Sept 2012 and I want to sponsor my son (married and more than 30). He was in the US for 8 years, 2 on student visa and then 6 on H1B, he has 2 US born daughters (us citizens). My question is that if I apply for his greencard on F3, will he be legally appowed to travel to the US on B1 or B2 visas- Tourist or business visas?
                  I will greatly appreciate any help in this matter.
                  Thanks
                  AJ

Comment

• Hello frends i am new to the forum

My pd is 5th Dec 2003 I didnt receive any AOS forms
                    But my brothers pd is 5th Nov 2003 his AOS form has been send to our father.Our father has already paid 88$
                    I want to know if any body can tell me when can i receive my AOS forms

Comment

• Originally posted by 8dec2003 View Post
                      My pd is 5th Dec 2003 I didnt receive any AOS forms
                      But my brothers pd is 5th Nov 2003 his AOS form has been send to our father.Our father has already paid 88$
                      I want to know if any body can tell me when can i receive my AOS forms
                      8dec2003,welcome to the forum. I am 18 November 2003 and I have not received anything either. I am sure you will get something soon. Thanks very much for the info as at least I know it is moving. You can contact them by email or telephone and enquire. However, based on what we have been seeing on this forum, there is lots of activity going on. Be positive. It will be soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ashaj View Post
                        I am a US citizen since Sept 2012 and I want to sponsor my son (married and more than 30). He was in the US for 8 years, 2 on student visa and then 6 on H1B, he has 2 US born daughters (us citizens). My question is that if I apply for his greencard on F3, will he be legally appowed to travel to the US on B1 or B2 visas- Tourist or business visas?
                        I will greatly appreciate any help in this matter.
                        Thanks
                        AJ
                        If he has a valid B1 or B2 visa he will be free to visit the US.

Comment

• AllF3

Originally posted by butter View Post
                          8dec2003,welcome to the forum. I am 18 November 2003 and I have not received anything either. I am sure you will get something soon. Thanks very much for the info as at least I know it is moving. You can contact them by email or telephone and enquire. However, based on what we have been seeing on this forum, there is lots of activity going on. Be positive. It will be soon.
                          I joined this forum today. My PD is 27OCT2003. Yet I have not received any message from nvc.. Please update who's PD in OCT and NOV

Comment

If he has a valid B1 or B2 visa he will be free to visit the US.
                            Thank you very much for your help. It is a big relief.

Comment

• Originally posted by butter View Post
                              Butter you are very close, I hope you will hear very soon
                              Last edited by Imran123; 02-04-2014, 07:16 PM.

Comment

• Affidavit question

I have one affidavit question, My father income is very low, and he just has social security, so we have joint sponsor, my question is, in part 3 of 864, would my father select and enter all intended immigrant to support? I am confuse because Our join sponsor is also sponsoring and filling that section too. Any idea? Just wondering if my father have to list down everyone in that section even though, joint sponsor is sponsoring them. Furthermore do we need to photo copy affidavit for each family member.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X