Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Imran0448 View Post
    Congratulations and best of the luck

My interview is scheduled on 12th march any piece of advise for me.....
    and what all documents( any additional) u have taken along with u
    Picture album with petitioner, old passports if you have any, memorize all travel dates, birth dates, age in years, what petitioner does, where he lives, how long he has been there, when he came (date) and the first question must be who sponsored you e.t.c

Comment

• Originally posted by sasif View Post
      Our interview went great yesterday. We were asked some very simply questions and then we were informed that our visa had been approved and we should get it in a week.
      So happy that this is finally over )))

Best of luck to everyone still in queue.

Congrats sasif! Best wishes to you and your family as you continue on your journey to the USA.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kamran Khan View Post
        Picture album with petitioner, old passports if you have any, memorize all travel dates, birth dates, age in years, what petitioner does, where he lives, how long he has been there, when he came (date) and the first question must be who sponsored you e.t.c
        Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by pike View Post
          Congrats sasif! Best wishes to you and your family as you continue on your journey to the USA.
          Good news Sasif, congratulations.

Imran0448, Feb2003 and Tabby, you are up next.

Hfsitumo and Puddy, whats the update on your cases? Have you received Interview dates?

Imran123 & Sept04, what about you guys, have your AOS been filed yet.

In our instance, or petitioner is yet to receive her W-2 form from her employer for the fiscal year 2013 so we are still waiting for that. We don't want to provide 2012 documents as the most recent tax year, to prevent us having to do so by the interview period as obviously 2013 documents would be the most recent and we'd still have to get it, so we are just waiting for that to come and then move on. However the AOS fee had been paid and the DS 261 filled.

Butter, anything?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bubu19/09/2003 View Post

Hfsitumo and Puddy, whats the update on your cases? Have you received Interview dates?

In our instance, or petitioner is yet to receive her W-2 form from her employer for the fiscal year 2013 so we are still waiting for that. We don't want to provide 2012 documents as the most recent tax year, to prevent us having to do so by the interview period as obviously 2013 documents would be the most recent and we'd still have to get it, so we are just waiting for that to come and then move on. However the AOS fee had been paid and the DS 261 filled.

Butter, anything?
            Hi, my pd is 27oct 2013. Yesterday submit DS261 and paid AOS fee. I have one problem. We are 4 family member but IV invoice list only 3 name appear. My son is 24 year old who's name in not in list. I studied Aged out child requirement. In Child Status Protection Act (CSPA) age counting is very complicated and confusing. It's depend on DOB, PD, Date of approval of I-130 and Date of visa to be current. In Immihelp website CSPA age calculator in which I feed all data and instant replied that sorry, you are aged out and not eligible for visa process. Anyone who have aged out child experience please share their thought. What to do now? Is ask NVC for clarification for this? Please share........

Comment

• Originally posted by OCT2003 View Post
              Hi, my pd is 27oct 2013. Yesterday submit DS261 and paid AOS fee. I have one problem. We are 4 family member but IV invoice list only 3 name appear. My son is 24 year old who's name in not in list. I studied Aged out child requirement. In Child Status Protection Act (CSPA) age counting is very complicated and confusing. It's depend on DOB, PD, Date of approval of I-130 and Date of visa to be current. In Immihelp website CSPA age calculator in which I feed all data and instant replied that sorry, you are aged out and not eligible for visa process. Anyone who have aged out child experience please share their thought. What to do now? Is ask NVC for clarification for this? Please share........
              Provide the answers to all those questions you have listed, and someone here who has gone through this may help.So whats ur son's DOB, when was your petition filed and approved etc.

Comment

Provide the answers to all those questions you have listed, and someone here who has gone through this may help.So whats ur son's DOB, when was your petition filed and approved etc.
                Thanks Babu19/09/2003,
                Certain dates are as follow;
                Son's DOB: 30 MAY, 1989
                Petition filed on: 27 OCTOBER, 2003
                I-130 Approved on: 11 JULY, 2005

Comment

• We are 6, and still completing 261,still working on affidavit. I am hopping this week we will be done. Trying to collect photos also, it seems those are also required.

Originally posted by Bubu19/09/2003 View Post

Butter, anything?

Comment

• Originally posted by sasif View Post
                    Our interview went great yesterday. We were asked some very simply questions and then we were informed that our visa had been approved and we should get it in a week.
                    So happy that this is finally over )))

Best of luck to everyone still in queue.
                    Congratulations!

Comment

• 8 dec 2003

Butter, Have you received the AOS to pay 88$ ???
                      can any one tell me after paying the 88$ in how many days we can receive another documents
                      cong to all of them who have sucessfully completed the interview.

Hey friends that`s great news , the visa predictions shows that bulletin will move four to six weeks for next three months that is
                      for april, may & june
                      Last edited by 8dec2003; 02-11-2014, 07:59 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by 8dec2003 View Post
                        can any one tell me after paying the 88$ in how many days we can receive another documents

Hey friends that`s great news , the visa predictions shows that bulletin will move four to six weeks for next three months that is
                        for april, may & june
                        Great News!

Comment

Butter, anything?
                          Bubu19/09/2003

Thanks for keeping me in thought. I havent received anything as yet. Still waiting and keeping postitive that I will soon.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by 8dec2003 View Post

for april, may & june
                          8dec2003,

No havent received any documents. Thinking of calling them though. The visa predictions is certainly good news for everyone.

Comment

Thanks Babu19/09/2003,
                            Not to worry Butter, its coming soon.

OCT2003, i'm afraid I have the same news as what you got which indicates that your son has aged out and the CSPA does not protect him. About 60days before he turned 21, you were expected to have contacted the NVC but i think even if you had, you may not have had any good news since your PD wasn't anywhere near to being current. According to cspasolution.com, your son became ineligible for CSPA once the Feb 2012 bulletin was issued and your PD wasn't current. Sorry about that. I guess the only option you have now is to quickly complete your processing, so that you can file for him once you become a LPR and he will fall under F2B category. It is also imperative for him to remain unmarried until you become a US citizen but his immigration would be faster if he remained unmarried because the F3 category has a great wait list and the proposed legislation may work against him.

8DEC2003, it takes at least 30 days for them to review any documents sent, so you might as well wait that long to be invoiced for the IV fees. Mind you, i think your petitioners AOS forms must be accepted before you are invoiced because we had long paid ours hence should have been invoiced, but this is yet to happen because my petitioner is yet to submit the tax return documents.

As for PIKE & DIVA, good luck at your forthcoming interviews. Hoping to hear the same good news we've been getting since.

Comment

Thanks Babu19/09/2003,
                              The approval date is surprising for me, m pd is 3 month earlier and I got approval in 2009. Is you case is f3?

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran123 View Post
                                The approval date is surprising for me, m pd is 3 month earlier and I got approval in 2009. Is you case is f3?
                                Iran, I am 2009 as well and when I saw 2005, I was surprised. Oct2003, can you recheck to make sure your are looking at the correct date as the approval date. There is a case which the supreme will decide on in June 2014 re the children aging out, being able to retain the original priority date. Keep the faith Oct2003. I am still surprised at your approval date of 2005. That was really fast approval in comparision to ours.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X