All F3s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello Gandahkoh

It is election year and anything is possible this year. I remember that in 2000, when democrates were in control of congress , the thing like this happened with Mexico F3 pd. It jumped from 1990 to 1995 in just five months. But after elections it came back again to 1991 and since then it has stopped there.

Comment

• Amazing

Originally posted by gandahkoh View Post
      My Husband just received a DS-3032 Form. He's priority date is March 2002 under the F3/Philippines Category. I read here that you only receive this form when your PD is current or about to be current. Is it possible for the VB's PD for F3 Philippines be jumping from May 1992 to March 2002 in the next 9 mos? That's like more than a year of PD for every month issue of VB.

Is this possible?
      --------------------------------------------------------------------

How they are sending DS-3032 to a persson who is from Philippines and his Priority date is March 2002 but Visa bulletin for philippines for F3 is 01 March 1992.
      I think NVC has mistakenly send them the DS-3032 forms. Otherwise its very very amazing but impossible.

Comment

• Originally posted by gandahkoh View Post
        My Husband just received a DS-3032 Form. He's priority date is March 2002 under the F3/Philippines Category. I read here that you only receive this form when your PD is current or about to be current. Is it possible for the VB's PD for F3 Philippines be jumping from May 1992 to March 2002 in the next 9 mos? That's like more than a year of PD for every month issue of VB.

Is this possible?
        WOW really? my golly! our PD is nov. 1992 and we just got a DS 3032 form last feb. from Philippines too. did u replied to nvc yet? we had a prob abt the petition because the petitioner died.
        it would mean that VB will speed up in the next months u think so?
        we wish to move out in before the year ends though..

so i guess yours was a good news to hear!

Comment

• Yeah that's what we were thinking too. But if we submit the requirements requested would it be possible that they would process his papers.

Is there a site where I could enter the case number and check the status?

Thanks to all who'll reply.

Comment

• @kt123

Congrats on getting your DS 3032. Hopefully ours is not a mistake. $400 dollars for each of us is a lot of money, not to mention the medical exames. Keeping our fingers crossed. Maybe we won a visa lottery or something.

Comment

@kt123

Congrats on getting your DS 3032. Hopefully ours is not a mistake. $400 dollars for each of us is a lot of money, not to mention the medical exames. Keeping our fingers crossed. Maybe we won a visa lottery or something.
              how did you get your ds 3032? thru mail or email?

your news makes me excited on the may VB. did u send back the ds 3032 yet?
              you're lucky to get yours this early.

yes yes, processing papers is alot of money, but when you get there, its easy to pay those off.

Comment

• We received it by snail mail last 24 April 2010. We haven't sent it out yet.

My husband is delaying sending the papers out (his having . I hear it's better if we send it by FEDEX to a relative in the US and she in turn snail mail it to NVC as their postal system is more efficient than here in the Philippines.

Is it true that when NVC closes a case you get a visa regardless if the your PD is current or not. When is the case considered close is it after the interview?

Comment

• Congrats to you all but I have no idea what is going on here. I just hope for you all to get processed ASAP.

Comment

We received it by snail mail last 24 April 2010. We haven't sent it out yet.

My husband is delaying sending the papers out (his having . I hear it's better if we send it by FEDEX to a relative in the US and she in turn snail mail it to NVC as their postal system is more efficient than here in the Philippines.

Is it true that when NVC closes a case you get a visa regardless if the your PD is current or not. When is the case considered close is it after the interview?
                    oh. well u better update us here on your documents..
                    our PD is nov92, im afraid u might go 1st before my family! waaaaaaah!

Comment

• Hello all,
                      A needed update for all well deserved foxhole buddies in F3 category. It seems that people with June 2001 PD are getting interview letters. This means that upcoming June 2010 VB may very well advance to July 2001. I just hope that the CIR talk pushes VB dates to advance beyond our expectations. Wouldn’t that be nice for a change for all of us?
                      MT

Comment

• Updating on my case

Hello to all F3,
                        Last thursday my family and myself went for our medical examination, everything went pretty fast and well, after their blood test, x-ray and physical my son and daughter got one vaccine because all the other they already had it, and my husband and myself just got our blood test, x-ray and physical and no vaccine, (we are both allergic to medications, we explain it to the doctor) we paid around US$850.00 for all of us. The x-ray are given the same day of the medical check up, but the other results you have to picke them up one or two days before the interview, by the way, my interview as some of you know is schedule for May 12..I will keep you all posted...

Bye..

Comment

• Hi Maruxa,

Thank you very much for the update. Yes we remember your interview date is comming up and can't wait for you to let us know how that went.So the kids got a neddle bet they were not happy with that part!!!

Good luck on May 12 Maruxa!!!! You're on your final lap of this process...well you know what I mean the immigration paper work part of it.

Comment

• Hello Maruxa,
                            I hope your interview goes as smooth as the medical exam. We are planning to get our kids the missing vaccinations, if any, by our family pediatrician before the end of the month. I guess we will hear from you after the interview.
                            Good luck.
                            MT

Comment

• Let’s start predicting June’s VB for the next couple of days. My prediction is July 1st 2001 but will not hold anyone responsible if it moved even further up the line to August 2001.

Happy Cinco de Mayo.

Comment

• Prediction

My prediction for June vb is also Some July date. Most of the interviews for April and May 2001 have been done and there is lack of demand in conselates.
                                So in next couple of months there will be significant movement.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X