Clear All

• June 2010 VB

F1 8 November 2004
    F2A 1 January 2008
    F2B 15 November 2002
    F3 22 June 2001
    F4 1 September 2000

Comment

• A movement of mere days for F3 category??? OMG I don't know what to say!!! This is very disheartening.

Comment

• F3 VS other Catagories

My Dear Friends,

In Annual Report of Immigrant Visa Applicants in the Family-sponsored stated that
        FAMILY FIRST 245,516
        FAMILY SECOND TOTAL 842,762
        2A-Spouses/Children 324,864
        2B- Adult Sons/Daughters 517,898
        FAMILY THIRD 553,280
        FAMILY FOURTH 1,727,897

cases are submitted to NVC. As you can see that the demand of F4 is very high but its dates in VB is mvoing very very fast and all other catagories have the same situation. But F3 is very very slow why? I think they are using other F3 Quota for other catagories.

Kindly comments on that issue.

Comment

• Think positive

We are helpless. We can not do anything. hope for the best in next months.

Comment

• Got My IV Approved!!

Hello to all,
            I just did my interview today and got my IV approved it was a very...very long day, but the end result was great!!!

here is how it went the interview process:

*appointment was set for 6:15 am
            *Arrived at 6:00 am (there was a very long line)
            *Enter the consulate office at 6:45 am
            *Got called at 7:30 am to hand in police certificate, payment of us$16.00 for every applicant over the age of 18, personal identification cards and passport
            *Got called at 12:00 pm to take fingerprints
            *Got called at 2:15 pm for interview (it lasted about 5 minutes, he just asked where do you work, he didn't ask much, and said your IV is approved.
            *Paid us$12.00 to receive through courier passports in one week...

Finally after a total of 9 years and 2 months...wow...I can't believe this is over....Thanks for all of you for your support especially Pike and Mt....

Comment

• Congratulations. I am very happy to hear you got through this process and would like to wish you the best for the rest of your journey in US.
              Best of luck
              MT

Comment

• F3

Hi Maruxa,

Congrats!!!!! Wow you can breathe a sigh of relief now....it's over. Thanks for updating us. We will sure miss you here in the forum, I have learnt a lot from people like you and MT who are kind enough to share your information and experiences regarding the F3 category. Good luck to you and your family on your continued Journey the the USA.

Comment

• Thanks for your kind word, this doesn't mean I will leave you guys, I will still keep track of your progress and help everyone else who needs help and support, it is so good to have feedback from someone who has gone through all of this...You will still see me posting.....Regards

Comment

• Maruxa,

Thanks for all of the information you provided. It is appreciated. I wish you the best !

Comment

• Okay guys; please remind me once more what your PDs are. I know we have a July 2001 PD in this thread. People with June 2001 PD have already received interview letters and I believe, which is not very often, people with July PDs have a good chance of getting their interview letters before the next VB is out. I am assuming and dare to predict that the next VB will have advanced by 3 weeks to July 15 2001. I am saying this because the unused visa numbers will be available during the last quarter of FY 2010 (July, August and September) and VO normally advances PDs further enough in order to use the total 23,400 quota assigned to F3 category or any other categories for that matter.
                      Looking forward to an exciting and busy last quarter.
                      MT

Comment

• Now MT has restored some hope for me!!! See that's what we do do in this forum..offer support ,lend advise etc. Maruxa I'm very happy to hear that you will still be posting ...yes it will be nice that we can ask for your input as the rest of us continue through this processs.

Comment

• hi mt

Originally posted by mt2644 View Post
                          Okay guys; please remind me once more what your PDs are. I know we have a July 2001 PD in this thread. People with June 2001 PD have already received interview letters and I believe, which is not very often, people with July PDs have a good chance of getting their interview letters before the next VB is out. I am assuming and dare to predict that the next VB will have advanced by 3 weeks to July 15 2001. I am saying this because the unused visa numbers will be available during the last quarter of FY 2010 (July, August and September) and VO normally advances PDs further enough in order to use the total 23,400 quota assigned to F3 category or any other categories for that matter.
                          Looking forward to an exciting and busy last quarter.
                          MT
                          hi mt so i'm new to this site so i saw u say that someone one got interview letter with july priority date
                          i'm happy to hear that

Comment

• Hello neets,
                            We have exchanged some posts on another immigration blog also. I do not know of anyone with July 2001 PD who has received interview letter but I am merely making a prediction that it is very likely people with July 2001PD will start getting interview letters next month mostly due to unused visa numbers and VO extending PDs further in order use all the visa numbers available to any given category. If I am not mistaken your PD is August 2001 and if this advancement keeps up we will have our interview letter around September or October 2010.
                            MT

Comment

• Hello Pike,
                              You have been awfully quiet lately. It is indeed good to read your positive and encouraging posts. I was very happy to hear Maruxa got her IV and is done with this long and exhausting process. I am less than 3 months away to become current and I will be very happy to see a steady advancement of 2-3 weeks per month from now on. If this keeps up, knock on wood--fingers crossed—not to jinx it, I hope to have the letter by September or October of this year.
                              You keep up the positive energy.
                              MT

Comment

• MT I bet this is the longest 3 months you have ever experienced in your life. I am keeping fingers & toes crossed, I really hope they move 3 weeks per month from here on.

Quite a few people here in the forum PD is in the latter half of 2001, Neets is August 2001 then you are September 2001 Zeed and the rest of the guys, so lets see what will happen once the others keep posting their progess and ofcourse the VB!!!!

It would be very nice and encouraging to hear that you 2001 folks have received your interview letter. I don't recall anyone here in the forum with 2002 PD. Maybe we'll get newcomers. I remember you were hoping your kids would have been able to start school Sept 2010 in the USA, maybe just maybe they'll miss just a few months in the new school year 2010-2011.

Regards Pike

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X