All F3s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by rayb View Post
    The DS-230 has been replaced by the DS-260, which must be completed online after the immigrant fee bill ($230) has been paid.

--Ray B
    Thanks, but do u know when would u expect to receive choice of agent? My pd is 3 October 2004?

Comment

• The "Choice of Agent" forms, DS-3032, are not sent in the NVC packets anymore. Agents are now reported on form DS-161, on the NVC website.

Your Priority Date doesn't tell us when you will get the NVC documents which allow you to proceed with paying the NVC fees and filling out online forms DS-260 and DS-261. When you Priority Date is within a year or so of being current, you should receive the NVC instructions for signing onto the NVC page, paying the $88 sponsorship fee and changing the default agent designation.

You must be reading something very old regarding the NVC requirements.

--Ray B

Originally posted by fortune View Post
      Thanks, but do u know when would u expect to receive choice of agent? My pd is 3 October 2004?

Comment

• Thanks but can i send this application via post to nvc or directly email to nvc. ??

Comment

• hey

Originally posted by ramiz View Post
          Thanks but can i send this application via post to nvc or directly email to nvc. ??
          do both way is more suitable.

Comment

• Neither.

The agent choice (DS-261) is done online on the NVC website. After the second fee, $230, is paid online, the visa application form, DS-260, is also completed online.

--Ray B

Originally posted by ramiz View Post
            Thanks but can i send this application via post to nvc or directly email to nvc. ??

Comment

• hey

Originally posted by rayb View Post
              Neither.

The agent choice (DS-261) is done online on the NVC website. After the second fee, $230, is paid online, the visa application form, DS-260, is also completed online.

--Ray B
              hi rayb
              what is ur pd??? and are you done with all stuff and waiting for iv????????

Comment

• I'm not working on my own documents. We do immigration paperwork for clients and I have about 20+ cases at the NVC right now, so deal with these issues on a daily basis.

--Ray B

Originally posted by rahul89 View Post
                hi rayb
                what is ur pd??? and are you done with all stuff and waiting for iv????????

Comment

• hey

I'm not working on my own documents. We do immigration paperwork for clients and I have about 20+ cases at the NVC right now, so deal with these issues on a daily basis.

--Ray B
                  where are working at? in india or usa! as thinking to consider some 1 like u.

Comment

• I'm sorry but I only exchange information on this forum.

--Ray B

where are working at? in india or usa! as thinking to consider some 1 like u.

Comment

• thnx

I'm sorry but I only exchange information on this forum.

--Ray B
                      cool! can u tell what is visa number?

Comment

• Originally posted by rahul89 View Post
                        cool! can u tell what is visa number?
                        I don't understand your question.

-Ray B

Comment

• hi

I don't understand your question.

-Ray B
                          NVC said that the visa number will be available for my dad's petition, so what is that visa number and when its available for a petition?

Comment

• If your dad is being petitioned by you, a U.S. citizen, Priority Date eligiblity is not an issue, as "parent" of a U.S. citizen petitioner is "immediate priority" status.

--Ray B

NVC said that the visa number will be available for my dad's petition, so what is that visa number and when its available for a petition?

Comment

• hi

If your dad is being petitioned by you, a U.S. citizen, Priority Date eligiblity is not an issue, as "parent" of a U.S. citizen petitioner is "immediate priority" status.

--Ray B
                              I am a derivative benificiary. my grandmother has filled for my dad. and it will be current in 2 months, so i was wondering that when will the visa number for my dads petition will be available?

Comment

• II'm not sure if I am following you. But if your dad's Priority Date will be current in two months, then that means he is eligible to be processed for a visa in his home country, but must first meet the National Visa Center pre-interview requirements.

--Ray B

I am a derivative benificiary. my grandmother has filled for my dad. and it will be current in 2 months, so i was wondering that when will the visa number for my dads petition will be available?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X