No announcement yet.

All F3s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That is ridiculous! Just one week movement.I lost my hope if we ever will be able to see VB close to our PD...

Comment

• Hi! I got my I/L last friday at around 320am. We're scheduled on Nov 19. We had our medical exam last tuesday without the P4 print out. We just presented the case number, category and priority date. Me and my son passed the medical except for my husband who will have to undergo sputum test. So sad, this could delay our interview. 😢

Comment

• f3

F3 almost stopped...

Comment

• Originally posted by jess View Post
          F3 almost stopped...
          True Jess... It's very disheartening to see this type of movement. Only 3 odd weeks in last 3 months...

Comment

• Police Certificate

Hi everyone, Canadian citizen residing in a foreign country, not US, during interview will the US embassy accept a police certificate based on NAME CHECK ? or they require fingerprint basis certified police certificate ? did anyone during the interview had a police certificate based on name check and was asked to obtain a fingerprint based police certificate ?
            Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by Richard Y View Post
              Hi everyone, Canadian citizen residing in a foreign country, not US, during interview will the US embassy accept a police certificate based on NAME CHECK ? or they require fingerprint basis certified police certificate ? did anyone during the interview had a police certificate based on name check and was asked to obtain a fingerprint based police certificate ?
              Thanks

You need a fingerprint police certificate. Nothing else will suffice.

Comment

• F3 2004

Vietnam F3 August 20, 2004 received AOS fee email on October 14, 2014.

Comment

• Hi minhmapdich,

What is for india ??? any idea..

Comment

• F3 2004

Originally posted by ramiz View Post
                    Hi minhmapdich,

What is for india ??? any idea..
                    Hi ramiz,

Like I said, that "F3 August 20, 2004" case is in Vietnam, so I'm not sure about the same cases in other countries. However, the process of solving Indian cases are quite similar to the rest of the world (except Philippines and Mexico). In addition, I think you should contact National Visa Center immediately if your case is in July/ August or September 2004.

Good luck.

Comment

• Has anyone from India received AOS fee from June/July 2004 yet?

Has anyone from India received AOS fee from June/July 2004 yet?

Originally posted by minhmapdich View Post
                      Hi ramiz,

Like I said, that "F3 August 20, 2004" case is in Vietnam, so I'm not sure about the same cases in other countries. However, the process of solving Indian cases are quite similar to the rest of the world (except Philippines and Mexico). In addition, I think you should contact National Visa Center immediately if your case is in July/ August or September 2004.

Good luck.

Comment

• Thanks minhmapdich

I already sent email to nvc for update status Like on 24 september.. But they still not reply my email.. It passed almost 25 days. My pd is sep 2004..
                        Hope they'll send me AOS fee email shortly..

Comment

• It usually takes 4-5 weeks for NVC to replly now.I recently have asked my benificatiary's DOB and it took them 4-5 weeks to reply me back.Please share their reponse with us.

Originally posted by ramiz View Post
                          Thanks minhmapdich

I already sent email to nvc for update status Like on 24 september.. But they still not reply my email.. It passed almost 25 days. My pd is sep 2004..
                          Hope they'll send me AOS fee email shortly..

Comment

• Hi guys! Can you please help me with the information. My pd is Dec.2004.But I dont know what should I do now: Shoul I send email to nvc (as I see you guys did)?Can you please give me the correct email address? Or shoul I wait and I will receive some mail ftom NYC.Please guys help me.I have no idea how the process starts.I m so tired of waiting and some email or som first stem from NVC will give me some hope that the end is soon...Thank you

Comment

• waiting time

Originally posted by agata View Post
                              Hi guys! Can you please help me with the information. My pd is Dec.2004.But I dont know what should I do now: Shoul I send email to nvc (as I see you guys did)?Can you please give me the correct email address? Or shoul I wait and I will receive some mail ftom NYC.Please guys help me.I have no idea how the process starts.I m so tired of waiting and some email or som first stem from NVC will give me some hope that the end is soon...Thank you
                              agata now you are wait near a bought January n.v.c sending 'coa' choice of agent letter mean your process starat.so now time to wait with open eye.i am also ypur classmate.no need any letter are call to nvc.after jan,feb we are start cmmuncation if no recive coa.
                              Last edited by chsingh; 10-22-2014, 09:39 AM. Reason: soome line edit

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                              X