Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cspa help

Hi everyone,
    my grandfather filed immigration case for my mother. we received letter from NVC in August 2014 and paid the bill invoices, but there is no name of me under beneficiaries section so we haven't paid for me. So what we should do at this step? can anyone help?
    PD: June 9, 2004
    Approval date: Nov 17, 2009
    Birth Date: Sep 20, 1990

Thanks all.

Comment

• Hi Hemal

Originally posted by hemal23 View Post
      not yet. AOS fee is also pending.
      its been more than 1 and 1/2 month since our cases are open. Still they have not invoiced you for AOS fess? I got email last week for INvoice to pay IV fees. But in the CEAC website it is still showing not invoiced. I don't know what to do?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rina2004 View Post
        its been more than 1 and 1/2 month since our cases are open. Still they have not invoiced you for AOS fess? I got email last week for INvoice to pay IV fees. But in the CEAC website it is still showing not invoiced. I don't know what to do?
        is there any child above 21 years in your case ?
        My case is under CSPA review because of it. Does your petitioner send AOS documents ?

Comment

• hi hemal

is there any child above 21 years in your case ?
          My case is under CSPA review because of it. Does your petitioner send AOS documents ?
          my child is under 21 years of age. (16) years old. so my case is not under CSPA. my petitioner hasn't submitted AOS documents yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rina2004 View Post
            my child is under 21 years of age. (16) years old. so my case is not under CSPA. my petitioner hasn't submitted AOS documents yet.
            yeah . In my case i'm that child with age more than 21 years. Have you completed any other process after submitting AOS fees ?

Comment

• Hi hemal

yeah . In my case i'm that child with age more than 21 years. Have you completed any other process after submitting AOS fees ?
              i have recieved email last week from NVC for Invoice of IV fees, but on CEAC website it still showing not invoiced. Dont know what to do now.

Comment

• Hello guys,
                I have a question.
                My PD is June 08 2004, F3 India and my got letter from NVC on May 28 that my all documents are complete.
                Any case of June 2004 received any letter for interview and any idea how long it will take for getting interview letter.

Comment

• how to find an accounting job

Originally posted by puddy View Post
                  Hi Frank
                  I am so happy you and your family finally made it in I have heard that the SS # will come by mail to the address you put on the DS-260 form and I know of others who had to wait 4 weeks for it to come so in the mean time enjoy family and friends after the IV process we all need a breather ,you are lucky to be in and see how they celebrate their 4th of July independence. I am not in as yet my husband is wrapping up on his contract and Im getting my house in order but we have tickets booked for August 3 GOOD LUCK.

David surf, Im glad that they did not make you wait so long in the embassy with the little one ,but all went well just the same all the best.
                  Hello everyone, Sorry that it's been a long time that I come back again on this thread. It's kind of hard to find a job similar with our jobs in our countries. What I got now is just survival job which is house keeping.

My question is to those of you that already got jobs in the office. Can you tell us how did you make it? Should we change our Resume to fit with the low position in Finance Field?. Any idea?

Thank you

Frank

Comment

• Case update- interview

My brother, who's Pd is first week of April 2004, received interview letter today for mid-August 2015.
                    Good luck everyone!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran123 View Post
                      My brother, who's Pd is first week of April 2004, received interview letter today for mid-August 2015.
                      Good luck everyone!!
                      Thanks for share with us..
                      It means 8 april 2004 vb movement confirm.So 3 week movement confirm.
                      Any one get interview later from April 2003.. Plz share with us.

Hey april2004 did you get interview date ??

Comment

• Inquiry in need of your help guys.

Hey guys,

how's it going? am really happy that i found this forum, good job on helping people out! you deserve merits for that ! I have a question so we have an F3 visa type and it states that its eligible for married sons and daughters of us citizens and their children below 21. Now here comes the tricky part, the form was filed in 2004 when all the kids were below 21, and even when we got acceptance from NVC in 2010 they were borderline 21 and wone below 21. My question is we still are waiting on our priority date which is coming up within the year but the kids are now older than 21. would they not get accepted ? do they account for the age regulations at date of submission,acceptance or interview ? please i would be glad if you could help out!

good luck for everyone

Comment

Good luck everyone!!
                          Thanks for sharing Imram123.

Comment

• Originally posted by jess View Post
                            Thanks for share with us..
                            It means 8 april 2004 vb movement confirm.So 3 week movement confirm.
                            Any one get interview later from April 2003.. Plz share with us.

Hey april2004 did you get interview date ??

Jess,

I am still waiting for Interview date. Hopefully I be in next batch !

Comment

• I just got welcome
                              Letter, when would be I able to pay fee and choose choice of agent online?

Originally posted by April2004 View Post
                              Jess,
                              I am still waiting for Interview date. Hopefully I be in next batch !

Comment

Good luck everyone!!
                                Thanks for sharing info.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X