All F3s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by deep4shah View Post
    Thank you netkit for the reply.Now I m clear about the financial sponsorship status regarding my immigration visa.

I have another question.Like I mentioned in my earlier post does my father needs to be living in the U.S.before the visa interview date and if yes how many number of days or weeks before he should have arrived in the U.S.
    And another thing is he does not own a house or any other property in the U.S. How do we show the government the proof that he is the domicile of the country.
    I m a bit confused about these things. It will be really helpful if anyone can clear my doubts.So I can make arrangements accordingly.
    Thanks in advance.
    it doesn't matter ur dad has own property in USA. only tax returns matter even with 0 income.

Comment

• deep4shah

Originally posted by netkit View Post
      Any US citizen/ LPR whose financial strength is strong can be joint sponsor with your father. But keep in mind that your father has to submit his tax return even with zero income.
      Ok. Thanks a lot happy 70.
      Originally posted by happy70 View Post
      it doesn't matter ur dad has own property in USA. only tax returns matter even with 0 income.

Comment

• deep4shah

Originally posted by deep4shah View Post
        Ok. Thanks a lot happy 70.
        Thanks guys. This is such a helpful thread. It has cleared my many doubts.But my another concern is does my father needs to be living in the U.S before my visa interview date and if yes how many number of days or weeks before he should have arrived in the U.S.
        Thank you.

Comment

Thanks guys. This is such a helpful thread. It has cleared my many doubts.But my another concern is does my father needs to be living in the U.S before my visa interview date and if yes how many number of days or weeks before he should have arrived in the U.S.
          Thank you.

Dear
          your father petitioned for you under family re unification category F3. Think about it that if your father is already living with you then where is the question about re unification. There are cases in which visas were denied due to such situation. Still you have time to prepare strong case like your father's last three years tax returns. Take care as your father is not working in USA then NVC/ Interview officer can ask further papers like utility bills, bank statements or doctor appointments for last three years to prove that your father is residing in USA. Now it is upto you that which papers can you provide to establish his residency. You will get first correspondence from NVC ie welcome letter 6 to 9 months before YOUR PD will become current.
          Last edited by netkit; 11-26-2015, 09:09 AM.
          Category F3
          PD 01 August 2005
          Case approval 09 January 2006
          Changeability Rest of World
          Invoice ID Available

Comment

• deep4shah

Dear
            your father petitioned for you under family re unification category F3. Think about it that if your father is already living with you then where is the question about re unification. There are cases in which visas were denied due to such situation. Still you have time to prepare strong case like your father's last three years tax returns. Take care as your father is not working in USA then NVC/ Interview officer can ask further papers like utility bills, bank statements or doctor appointments for last three years to prove that your father is residing in USA. Now it is upto you that which papers can you provide to establish his residency. You will get first correspondence from NVC ie welcome letter 6 to 9 months before YOUR PD will become current.
            Oh ok. Thanks netkit. It was very informative.

Comment

• deep4shah

Originally posted by deep4shah View Post
              Oh ok. Thanks netkit. It was very informative.
              It's a disappointing news.As my father cannot stay alone in the U.S due to his health issues. I have other relatives as well over there but he cannot stay with them for longer duration. He can just stay there for a month or so and come back.We were thinking after we get our immigration visa we all can go together and stay there.
              Anyway Thanks guys for your help.

Comment

It's a disappointing news.As my father cannot stay alone in the U.S due to his health issues. I have other relatives as well over there but he cannot stay with them for longer duration. He can just stay there for a month or so and come back.We were thinking after we get our immigration visa we all can go together and stay there.
                idon'think so ur father should be in US, because u want to live together but want to move in USA.its better u get legal advice from any immigrant consultant. according to me its not have to ur father should be in USA.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by happy70 View Post
                idon'think so ur father should be in US, because u want to live together but want to move in USA.its better u get legal advice from any immigrant consultant. according to me its not have to ur father should be in USA.
                but make sure is someone is ready to support in USA

Comment

• Using Re-entry permit & Green Card

Hi Guys,
                  I am new to this forum so please guide me just in case my question has been asked before.

My re-entry permit expires on 17th Feb 2016 and I intend to be there by Jan 2016 but i have to leave US in a couple weeks as i am in my final stages of graduation, so do i need to apply for another re-entry permit or would green card suffice ?

Please bear in mind that i only need 3 months to wrap up things before i make my permanent shift to USA.

Thanks,

Taha

Comment

Dear
                    it is wise to discuss your situation with good immigration consultant. You are not in bad shape as you are thinking. Just Google for HOW TO REESTABLISH DOMICILE.Still your father has time to start submitting tax returns as 3 years requires for your case to complete. Your father needs last 3 years tax returns papers before completing your case.
                    Your PD is july 2006, still you have atleast 3 years in hand so act fast for tax returns. WHEN DID UR FATHER LAST SUBMITTED TAX RETURNS. also better to have property in your father name, keep active bank statement, Utility bills, keep name in voter list and caste vote in incoming election 2016 and lot of other things u can do to keep your case alive.
                    Last edited by netkit; 12-01-2015, 08:17 AM.
                    Category F3
                    PD 01 August 2005
                    Invoice ID Available

Comment

• deep4shah

Dear
                      it is wise to discuss your situation with good immigration consultant. You are not in bad shape as you are thinking. Just Google for HOW TO REESTABLISH DOMICILE.Still your father has time to start submitting tax returns as 3 years requires for your case to complete. Your father needs last 3 years tax returns papers before completing your case.
                      Your PD is july 2006, still you have atleast 3 years in hand so act fast for tax returns. WHEN DID UR FATHER LAST SUBMITTED TAX RETURNS. also better to have property in your father name, keep active bank statement, Utility bills, keep name in voter list and caste vote in incoming election 2016 and lot of other things u can do to keep your case alive.
                      Hi all
                      It's good to hear that I still have a chance to make some changes for my immigration visa processing.
                      I won't have to worry about my joint sponsorship since I have immediate family members living in the U.S who are ready to sponsor me and my family.
                      Can anyone please suggest me a good immigration consultant who is from Mumbai India so that I can take his help for further procedure.
                      Thanks a lot guys for your suggestion and support.

Comment

Hi all
                        It's good to hear that I still have a chance to make some changes for my immigration visa processing.
                        I won't have to worry about my joint sponsorship since I have immediate family members living in the U.S who are ready to sponsor me and my family.
                        Can anyone please suggest me a good immigration consultant who is from Mumbai India so that I can take his help for further procedure.
                        Thanks a lot guys for your suggestion and support.

Hi,

You can contact this lawyer. He is very famous lawyers.

Phulwani, Michael Esq.
                        Nachman, Phulwani, Zimovcak Law Group, P.C. – VISASERVE Team
                        54/2515 Ashtavinayak CHS
                        Gandhinagar, Bandra (E)
                        Mumbai 400 051, India
                        PH: 011-91-22-2651-2534 / 2651-2536 / 3204-5451
                        FAX: 011-91-22-2651-0893
                        TOLL-FREE: 1-866-599-3625

Comment

• Any one got interview date from july 2004

Comment

• Originally posted by jess View Post
                            Any one got interview date from july 2004
                            Its seems no any significant movement in January 2016 VB as most of the visa numbers ate by AOS priority date.
                            Last edited by netkit; 12-04-2015, 05:55 PM.
                            Category F3
                            PD 01 August 2005
                            Invoice ID Available

Comment

• deep4shah

Originally posted by Ismat Sarwar View Post
                              Hi,

You can contact this lawyer. He is very famous lawyers.

Phulwani, Michael Esq.
                              Nachman, Phulwani, Zimovcak Law Group, P.C. – VISASERVE Team
                              54/2515 Ashtavinayak CHS
                              Gandhinagar, Bandra (E)
                              Mumbai 400 051, India
                              PH: 011-91-22-2651-2534 / 2651-2536 / 3204-5451
                              FAX: 011-91-22-2651-0893
                              TOLL-FREE: 1-866-599-3625
                              Thanks a lot Ismat Sarwar.

Comment

• hi jess

Originally posted by jess View Post
                                Any one got interview date from july 2004
                                VB for January is out : 01Aug 2004. 4 weeks movement. jess what's your case status? did you get your case complete email?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X