Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by June 2006 View Post
    Hi Starv123,
    Mine PD is also on June 2006, I have been trying to analyze the VB and other reports. The conclusion I got is as follows:

Number of people waiting in F3 in the year 2009 March = 484,230

Priority Date on March 2009 visa bulletin = 8 August 2000

Let us assume that From 2009 March to 2016 March, during 7 years, number of immigrant visa issued for F3 catetory = 25,000 Per year * 7 years = 175,000

Number of petitions filed for F3 after June 2006 till March 2009, ie, almost three years, assuming 50,000 IV filed per year = 50,000 Per Year * 3 yrs = 150,000

Total = 325,000

therefore, 484,230
    Remaining 159,230

From this calculation 159,000 people are waiting ahead of our petition.

I am not sure if this calculation is okay, just trying to figure out how many people are waiting ahead of me in line.

You might be wrong as with this calculations you still need 6 more years for your PD to become current.
    My thinking is that it move an average of 7 months in a calender year.
    For current year it already moved 7 months so evry less possibility of movement.
    Category F3
    PD 01 August 2005
    Case approval 09 January 2006
    Changeability Rest of World
    Invoice ID Available

Comment

• Reopened F3 File

Hi All,

My Grandfather filed for my father in 2004, It was approve in USCIS in 2005, but in 2008 my grandfather pass out, so file revoked, after that in 2016 It's just reopen after appeal and they approved new I 130 with the same old priority date, Now I want to know that What will be my I 130 Approval date consider ?

My age is 27 now, Will they consider me for Visa? as per old I 130 approval date, I can not get visa, but if they consider new approval date than I can qualify for visa as per CSPA...

Do any one know about this?? Which approval date will they consider?? ?

I am waiting for letter from NVC and I will get it within 2 month...

Please help if anyone knows...

Thanks.

Comment

• F3 (PD also June 06) Hi, Netkit

Hi netkit,
        I notice that Joy4u, mention that their PD date was 2005, and they got a welcome letter in August of 2015, they said to do the Math, and my calculations shows that their wait time was 10yrs 6 months, I also know of others who wait a Ten year period, it shouldn't take more that ten years.... Despite what the Vb says which is not upgraded on a regular basis. I could be wrong, but s remain to be hopeful...
        Last edited by Starv123; 06-30-2016, 01:24 PM.

Comment

• no interview date

No nothing yet, hopefully soon

Comment

• Life in US

hello subina,

i hope you have settled in US by now, how life there is it better then your previous, do let us know what was the time taken for settling down in a new country.

Comment

• Originally posted by Starv123 View Post
              Hi netkit,
              I notice that Joy4u, mention that their PD date was 2005, and they got a welcome letter in August of 2015, they said to do the Math, and my calculations shows that their wait time was 10yrs 6 months, I also know of others who wait a Ten year period, it shouldn't take more that ten years.... Despite what the Vb says which is not upgraded on a regular basis. I could be wrong, but s remain to be hopeful...
              Hi Starv
              Yes my PD is 01 august 2005 and i am yet to receive my well come letter. Now for me the wait time is already passed 10 years and 10 months to receive only WL and still waiting. Recently I saw my petitioner name on CEAC login site. Hope Fully very soon will receive WL
              Category F3
              PD 01 August 2005
              Invoice ID Available

Comment

• Yearly I-130 petition filed Statistics

Originally posted by netkit View Post
                You might be wrong as with this calculations you still need 6 more years for your PD to become current.
                My thinking is that it move an average of 7 months in a calender year.
                For current year it already moved 7 months so evry less possibility of movement.
                Year ----> I-130 filed
                2003 ---> 719,837
                2004 ---> 697,950
                2005 ---> 661,204
                2006 ---> 747,012

For Year 2012
                I 130 filed for Immediate Relative was ------------>504,590
                I 130 filed for all other relatives(F1,F2,F3,F4)------> 218,273

I am trying to find out the number of Immigrant visa petition filed (I-130) for F3 Category, plz share the details if anyone in this forum has it.
                Last edited by June 2006; 07-04-2016, 01:57 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by June 2006 View Post
                  Year ----> I-130 filed
                  2003 ---> 719,837
                  2004 ---> 697,950
                  2005 ---> 661,204
                  2006 ---> 747,012

For Year 2012
                  I 130 filed for Immediate Relative was ------------>504,590
                  I 130 filed for all other relatives(F1,F2,F3,F4)------> 218,273

I am trying to find out the number of Immigrant visa petition filed (I-130) for F3 Category, plz share the details if anyone in this forum has it.
                  These are numbers of applications filled. But with each applicants, consider 1+3 (spouse+children) dependents atleast. so multiply numbers of applicants with 4 to get approximate line wait.
                  Category F3
                  PD 01 August 2005
                  Invoice ID Available

Comment

• about f3

I hope that the new months VB goes beyond 6 months of calculation now, as it has been stuck to Dec 04 from a very long time now.

Comment

• No talking here

Hey friends what happened no talking here from anyone??
                      What wrong, the dates are stuck not WE. come on.
                      Lets be practical and pls do send some messages.

Comment

• very frustrating with no movement at all for past few months but my dates / progress is as follows

F3 - Priority date is April 5 2005
                        All paperwork sent to NVC and accepted in May 2016....

now just waiting for my date to become current---no idea how long this is going to take still......

Comment

• Processing I-485

Hi All:

PD Nov 2004 (Date is Current per Visa Bulletin)
                          Date of Filing I-485 March 2016
                          Biometrics Done April 2016
                          Category F3
                          Charegability India

Don't see any movement in my case, the status updates does not even show anything.
                          Does anyone have similar experience?
                          Does anyone see any movement in their files?

Thank you.

Comment

• about f3

Hy guys,

any idea whats happening with the vb dates... i think its taking long becuz of many applications or for the elections that are going to come around?

Comment

• Reinstatement

Hi,

My father has died. My PD is 24 Feb. 2005. My sisters are in USA. She has applied for reinstatement through a lawyer in July 2016. I want to know how much time will they take for reply. USCIS has received our files. If anyone has any knowledge or experience please share with us. Thank you.

- - - Updated - - -

Hi,

My father has died. My PD is 24 Feb. 2005. My sisters are in USA. She has applied for reinstatement through a lawyer in July 2016. I want to know how much time will they take for reply. USCIS has received our files. If anyone has any knowledge or experience please share with us. Thank you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ismat Sarwar View Post
                                Hi,

- - - Updated - - -

Hi,

It faced the same situation in my case, we submit the death certificate then they replied, we should go for a appeal on humanitarian ground, my brother sent a letter with request they accepted the appeal and reinstated the petition based on humanitarian grounds with substitute sponsor.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X