All F3s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by july2002 View Post
    subina i got my choice of agent yesterday. only thing is my daughter turn 21 this month i am cover under cspa
    That's good news july2002 ! But be sure to let your child pursue or apply for his/her visa within 1 year of when it becomes available. Keep us updated. Good luck !
    "TO GOD BE THE GLORY"

F3 Watch List for active members

aaydrian = June 7, 2002
    dsz = Sep 3, 2002 / rupen = Sep 22, 2002 / mtouch = Sep 24, 2002
    S&MN = Oct 23, 2002/ taz70 = Nov 2, 2002

zikh = Jan 10, 2003
    Feb2003 = 2/11/2003/clearvision=2/23/2003
    diva / sasif / pike = March 2003
    Puddy = April 2003
    hfsitumo2001 = May 22, 2003 / tabby = May 19, 2003
    Imran123 = Aug 2003
    butter = Nov 23, 2003

chsingh = June 2004
    krish_84 = Nov 2004 / zaga14 = Nov 8, 2004

Comment

• Hi march 2003

thanks for your reply

Comment

• Hello all,
        We are in US after a long trip from Dubai-UAE. Everything went well and we were told that our GCs will be sent out in 3-6 months.

Comment

• WOW ! I truly wish you and your family the best and I thank you again and again for all the information you have provided to me and many others. Cheers !

Comment

• Hi MT,

Here's wishing you and your family every success in this new beginning of your lives. GOOD LUCK!!!!!

Comment

• Hi Friends,

Hello,
              Congratulations MT2644 and best of luck for future.
              Any prediction for F3 October visa bulletin. Pls Reply all.
              Thanks.

Comment

• Still not ds-3032

hi all F3 i still didnot got ds-3032 for my PD June 24, 2002... anyone can tell me what should i do ????

Comment

• Originally posted by alks11avn View Post
                  hi all F3 i still didnot got ds-3032 for my PD June 24, 2002... anyone can tell me what should i do ????
                  Hi Alks ! Call NVC and ask the status of your case. Or better yet ask your petitioner to call since he/she is already in US & therefore phone call is cheaper. Good luck.

@subina: Maybe Oct VB will be July 2002 ? What's your prediction ?
                  "TO GOD BE THE GLORY"

F3 Watch List for active members

aaydrian = June 7, 2002
                  dsz = Sep 3, 2002 / rupen = Sep 22, 2002 / mtouch = Sep 24, 2002
                  S&MN = Oct 23, 2002/ taz70 = Nov 2, 2002

zikh = Jan 10, 2003
                  Feb2003 = 2/11/2003/clearvision=2/23/2003
                  diva / sasif / pike = March 2003
                  Puddy = April 2003
                  hfsitumo2001 = May 22, 2003 / tabby = May 19, 2003
                  Imran123 = Aug 2003
                  butter = Nov 23, 2003

chsingh = June 2004
                  krish_84 = Nov 2004 / zaga14 = Nov 8, 2004

Comment

• Hi Friends,

Hi Alks ! Mtouch is right Call NVC and ask the status of your case I think that may help you.
                    @mtouch regarding visa bulletin I dont think that NVC will make such a big jump. Because at the moment I did not seen any person got the the interview letter for october. Anyhow lets see ehat happen.

Comment

• Dear Sister Subina!
                      My wife was the main beneficiary and was sponsored by her father. I have no kids unfortunately. My wife got the visa. Pray for me.

Comment

• Dear Brother Zeed,

Originally posted by Zeed_70713 View Post
                        Dear Sister Subina!
                        My wife was the main beneficiary and was sponsored by her father. I have no kids unfortunately. My wife got the visa. Pray for me.
                        AOA,
                        Yes that is the main point you are male and your wife is main beneficiary and you are derivative beneficiary. I told you before that 90% of muslim male from pakistan get AP green sheet. But you dont worry GOD will help us this is a game of few weeks and InshaALLAH soon you will get your visa. My Prayers are with you my brother.

Comment

• Thank You Sabina and mtouch

Thank You both Sabina and mtouch for kind of info.. I will try that and put reply .. thanx.... again both

Comment

• hi guys! i'm f3 category frm phils. my pd is jun 2ooo, can i ask whether i should send documents in advance for my derivates?..thank you much!

Comment

• Originally posted by lovergirl View Post
                              hi guys! i'm f3 category frm phils. my pd is jun 2ooo, can i ask whether i should send documents in advance for my derivates?..thank you much!
                              You have to wait till your PD is current.

Comment

• Originally posted by subina_gorge View Post
                                AOA,
                                Yes that is the main point you are male and your wife is main beneficiary and you are derivative beneficiary. I told you before that 90% of muslim male from pakistan get AP green sheet. But you dont worry GOD will help us this is a game of few weeks and InshaALLAH soon you will get your visa. My Prayers are with you my brother.
                                What is an "AP Green Sheet" ?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X