All F3s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All F3s

Its a good news for all of you. Y'day my petitioner has received DS-3032 form (Choice of Agent). It means that I hv reached to qualifying dates. Every month NVC generates qualifying dates on the basis of priority date. Qualifying date is internal use of NVC only. If you reach qualifying date as per NVC normas than it will start to process ur case. My PD is July 2001 and F3 category. Mine DS-3032 may be on the way. I hope i may receive within one week. As soon as I get it, i will inform e'body.

Comment

Hello rsc and the rest of F3 family members,
      Congratulations rsc. I am so happy to hear that you have finally received the DS-3032 form.
      To be honest with you, I just visited this site to post something to you and rest of F3s on the same subject. I did call NVC (PD Sep. 2001) couple of hours ago and was told that I will be receiving a letter in 6-8 weeks. I assume that this letter ought to be the DS-3032 form that we have all been waiting for and wanted to encourage you to call NVC to learn of your progress.
      This is going to be a very memorable November 6th especially for me since today is my daughter’s birthday and we are preparing for her birthday party.

BTW
      P and M, you have both been very supportive and I thank you for that.
      Last edited by mt2644; 11-06-2009, 03:52 AM.

Comment

Hey MT,

It's good to see your post with so many hugh smilies!!!! So finally the long awaited DS-3032 not just any DS "your DS-3032". Nov 6 was your lucky day since in the year your daughter was born!!!!! Glad for you!!!! Keep us posted in the weeks to come.
        Last edited by pike; 11-11-2009, 10:28 AM.

Comment

Hello all F3,
          Have you guys checked december visa bulletin...it's amazing how fast is moving...through all the years I haven't see it advance like it's doing in the last few months....it's great that things are finally speeding...congratulations to everyone that is getting their NVC package....and MT you are almost there...

Comment

yeah yeah Guys!!!!! They are moving... MT put on your dancing shoes cuz pretty soon you'll be doing the happy dance!!!! Even though I'm further down the line I'm excited also. Esp. for Mt who was so worried about April. Hey Maruxa you also need a pair of dancing shoes!!!!
            Last edited by pike; 11-11-2009, 10:37 AM.

Comment

Hello all,

I thank you Pike and Maruxa for your support and encouragement. Let us all make sure that we do keep in touch once we are hopefully in US. We have all waited for more than 8 years which constitute a strong bond among us all.
              I do not want to get ahead of myself but I intend to try Bay Area California or Seattle Washington to take up residence.
              Now you guys tell me where you intend to take up residence.

BTW, I am still worried about April 30 2001 Applications.

Comment

F3

My F3 Priority data is Sept 2001; I saw some activity on my account on 10/14. I did not receive Approval Letter yet. What I have is the initial receipt. Any idea? New priority is date now is May 22, 2001. What and when should I expect ? I am new to the forum. Thanks in advance.

Comment

Hello KcKc,

We have the same PD of Sep. 2001 in F3 category. I called NVC last week and was told by the automated machine that I will be receiving a notification in 6-8 weeks which could very well be the DS 3032 form. Once this letter is sent out, it normally takes anywhere from 4-5 months till you get called up for the interview. Right now DS-3032s for July PDs have been sent out.
                  Of course I am referring to “rest of the world” column on VB. If you are from Philippines or Mexico it is a different story.

Comment

F3

mt2644,

Thank you so much for a quick reply. So, I should not worry about approval letter. BTW - what number you dialed for automated message?

Comment

Hey MT,

Great idea for us all to keep in touch when we go to the USA, I'd like that. When my time comes I'll be going to Houston Texas. California sounds nice. I want to go anywhere where there is NO snow!!!!

I noticed you told kckc it takes 4-5 months for the interview after receiving the DS-3032 ..thanks for the information I always meant to ask. I'm trying to come up with an approximate timeframe for myself based on all you guys that are ahead of me. See that's how we all "try" to help each other..we're not a bad bunch !!!! You'll be long gone to the US and I'll be bugging you down with immigration questions!!! Still wanna stay in touch????

Comment

Please understand that I am only putting all the experiences of other people in this situation together and making a guesstimation as to the time it takes to process immigrant visa (IV) from the date which DS-3032 form is sent out. I would say Maruxa and rsc are the 2 people to pay attention to for the IV timeline from now on.

Comment

KcKc,

Please Google NVC and you can read more about this process.

Comment

F3

MT,
                            I did call NVC. I got the same recording. BMB number assigned in 8/2006 (PD Sept 2001) and may be recording is there since. But, BMB number is assigned means now we are waiting for DS-3032s I believe. As you said, prior to PD becomes current, we should have these forms. I will post updates if any. Thanks.

Comment

Hello everyone. I am new to this, however I am happy to find people who are in the same situation. I am an F3 as well. My mom is filing for us. My PD is
                              Nov 2003. Thanks everyone for all info.

Checked USCIS on line a month ago and was told that my case was transferred to National benefits Center for additional processing. That felt good as it appeared to be moving but realize that it could be stuck there for awhile. Can only keep the faith.

Comment

Hello butter,

Welcome to F3 category corner. I hope the information shared is useful to you.
                                I just learned that people with August 2001 PDs are receiving their DS-3032s. KcKc, I hope we are next.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X