All F3s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wazzup ?

Hey guys what's up ? Anybody got anything new from NVC ?
    "TO GOD BE THE GLORY"

F3 Watch List for active members

aaydrian = June 7, 2002
    dsz = Sep 3, 2002 / rupen = Sep 22, 2002 / mtouch = Sep 24, 2002
    S&MN = Oct 23, 2002/ taz70 = Nov 2, 2002

zikh = Jan 10, 2003
    Feb2003 = 2/11/2003/clearvision=2/23/2003
    diva / sasif / pike = March 2003
    Puddy = April 2003
    hfsitumo2001 = May 22, 2003 / tabby = May 19, 2003
    Imran123 = Aug 2003
    butter = Nov 23, 2003

chsingh = June 2004
    krish_84 = Nov 2004 / zaga14 = Nov 8, 2004

Comment

• Hello Nice if your wife was principal applicant then why she was not given the vias soon. What was the reason given?

Comment

• Hello nice I think that initially your family was not put under ap but due to some additional documents and new born child your case was late. Upto december 31 , dates were current but then the dates reversed and visas can,t be issued even if the applicant is not under ap. When I asked the embassy if my ap finished will they issue me visa. They replied that they will review the Pd's then they will issue visa only if the dates are current. So when the pd will become current , your family can get visa very soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zeed_70713 View Post
          Hello nice I think that initially your family was not put under ap but due to some additional documents and new born child your case was late. Upto december 31 , dates were current but then the dates reversed and visas can,t be issued even if the applicant is not under ap. When I asked the embassy if my ap finished will they issue me visa. They replied that they will review the Pd's then they will issue visa only if the dates are current. So when the pd will become current , your family can get visa very soon.
          Thank you Zeed. Sorry for late reply. Actually I was away. Thank you again.

Comment

• June 2011 VB is still disappointing ! June 1, 2001 ... just 1 month movement.
            "TO GOD BE THE GLORY"

aaydrian = June 7, 2002

zikh = Jan 10, 2003
            Puddy = April 2003
            Imran123 = Aug 2003
            butter = Nov 23, 2003

chsingh = June 2004

Comment

• I was hoping some good news for thismonth as it's supposed to be end of quarter

Comment

• July VB

Hey ! Where's everyone ? July VB is 7-15-2001. At least it's moving... slowly but surely. Is anybody receiving any update ?
                "TO GOD BE THE GLORY"

aaydrian = June 7, 2002

zikh = Jan 10, 2003
                Puddy = April 2003
                Imran123 = Aug 2003
                butter = Nov 23, 2003

chsingh = June 2004

Comment

• It's nice to see that you have a positive attitude about this whole situation mtouch. Can't say the same for me. Based on how the VB is moving, I would say the F3 category will now take 12-13 years to complete the process instead of the estimated 10 years. (Providing there is no more retrogression back to 1999,1998 etc!!!) By the time PD becomes current I might be too old to find a job!!! Even Mcdonald's would not want to hire me.

No one knows!!!! It sure is one big mess!

Comment

• Petitioner Died

Hi everyone! just want to know opinion of the below communication I sent to NVC for the humanitarian reinstatement of my petition. Is this letter enough for the USCIS to reconsider my request? Thnks!

____________________________________________________________ __________________________

16 May 2011

Subject: Request for Humanitarian Reinstatement

National Visa Center
                    Attn: CMR
                    31 Rochester Ave. Suite 100
                    Portsmouth, NH 03801-2914

Dear Sir/Madam:

This is with regards to my application for immigration with NVC Case No. ______________________.

As I am aware that my immigration application is revoked since the death of my father _________________________(Petitioner) who died on __________________________, may I request your good office for a humanitarian reinstatement of my visa petition. The reasons for my request of reinstatement are as follows:

1. My aging mother (petitioner’s common-law wife) who lives in San Jose, California since the year 1993 is now at the bereavement stage and considering her age at 78 years old and deteriorating health conditions, my presence and care to her in the U.S. is indeed necessary.

2. Either one of my three brothers who are living in Stockton, San Diego and Fremont California are very much willing to execute an Affidavit of Support (Substitute Sponsor) to me. They are now in the process of filling-up the form (I-864) and to be submitted to NVC as soon as possible.

3. I might say I have a strong family ties in the United States since my mother and my three siblings are living in the U.S. for more than 15 years. Reuniting with them after more than a decade is my wish to God that you can possibly grant to me.

I hope and pray for your favorable decision regarding my case. Thank you and God bless.
                    ____________________________________________________________ _____

I dont think of anymore reasons to put in the letter aside from the above statements. Are these reasons qualify to get a favorable answer from USCIS? Just want to know your opinions.

Thank you very much again! God bless!

Comment

• Originally posted by aovaldez06 View Post
                      Hi everyone! just want to know opinion of the below communication I sent to NVC for the humanitarian reinstatement of my petition. Is this letter enough for the USCIS to reconsider my request? Thnks!

____________________________________________________________ __________________________

16 May 2011

Subject: Request for Humanitarian Reinstatement

National Visa Center
                      Attn: CMR
                      31 Rochester Ave. Suite 100
                      Portsmouth, NH 03801-2914

Dear Sir/Madam:

This is with regards to my application for immigration with NVC Case No. ______________________.

As I am aware that my immigration application is revoked since the death of my father _________________________(Petitioner) who died on __________________________, may I request your good office for a humanitarian reinstatement of my visa petition. The reasons for my request of reinstatement are as follows:

1. My aging mother (petitioner’s common-law wife) who lives in San Jose, California since the year 1993 is now at the bereavement stage and considering her age at 78 years old and deteriorating health conditions, my presence and care to her in the U.S. is indeed necessary.

2. Either one of my three brothers who are living in Stockton, San Diego and Fremont California are very much willing to execute an Affidavit of Support (Substitute Sponsor) to me. They are now in the process of filling-up the form (I-864) and to be submitted to NVC as soon as possible.

3. I might say I have a strong family ties in the United States since my mother and my three siblings are living in the U.S. for more than 15 years. Reuniting with them after more than a decade is my wish to God that you can possibly grant to me.

I hope and pray for your favorable decision regarding my case. Thank you and God bless.
                      ____________________________________________________________ _____

I dont think of anymore reasons to put in the letter aside from the above statements. Are these reasons qualify to get a favorable answer from USCIS? Just want to know your opinions.

Thank you very much again! God bless!
                      Hi aovaldez. I'm sorry to hear about your father. I think it's best that you hire a good lawyer to package your case because it's hard to do it yourself. Good luck
                      "TO GOD BE THE GLORY"

aaydrian = June 7, 2002

zikh = Jan 10, 2003
                      Puddy = April 2003
                      Imran123 = Aug 2003
                      butter = Nov 23, 2003

chsingh = June 2004

Comment

• Originally posted by pike View Post
                        It's nice to see that you have a positive attitude about this whole situation mtouch. Can't say the same for me. Based on how the VB is moving, I would say the F3 category will now take 12-13 years to complete the process instead of the estimated 10 years. (Providing there is no more retrogression back to 1999,1998 etc!!!) By the time PD becomes current I might be too old to find a job!!! Even Mcdonald's would not want to hire me.

No one knows!!!! It sure is one big mess!
                        Hi pike ! Hope is all we've got coz it's not in or hands. I'm sure it won't take that long ... 12-13 yrs ? No... VB will not retrogress again this year... I just feel it
                        "TO GOD BE THE GLORY"

aaydrian = June 7, 2002

zikh = Jan 10, 2003
                        Puddy = April 2003
                        Imran123 = Aug 2003
                        butter = Nov 23, 2003

chsingh = June 2004

Comment

• thnks

Originally posted by mtouch View Post
                          Hi aovaldez. I'm sorry to hear about your father. I think it's best that you hire a good lawyer to package your case because it's hard to do it yourself. Good luck
                          Thank you for your sympathy mtouch. Before I will get a lawyer for my case, I just want to know first if there are the same situations like me that was approved by the USCIS. In this time of financial difficulties, if I will learn that the chance for the reinstatement is so low for USCIS to reconsider, then I will rest my case rather than hiring a lawyer. That is why if you have experiences with the same situation like me, I would appreciate if you can give me some info. in it.

I will first do it my self since the procedure for asking a humanitarian reinstatement is not that hard to follow. Thanks again. God bless!

Comment

• Oct VB

Originally posted by mtouch View Post
                            Hey ! Where's everyone ? July VB is 7-15-2001. At least it's moving... slowly but surely. Is anybody receiving any update ?

Let's hope that Oct 11 VB will show 1 June 02 as current date. This is because new fiscal year starts from October.

Comment

• Originally posted by dsz View Post
                              Let's hope that Oct 11 VB will show 1 June 02 as current date. This is because new fiscal year starts from October.
                              Hi dsz ! Is your case complete already ? Let's keep our fingers crossed and keep on praying & praying that VB will be back to pre-retrogression date
                              I wonder... are there still people with 2001 PDs that are still waiting in line ?
                              "TO GOD BE THE GLORY"

aaydrian = June 7, 2002

zikh = Jan 10, 2003
                              Puddy = April 2003
                              Imran123 = Aug 2003
                              butter = Nov 23, 2003

chsingh = June 2004

Comment

• Embassy not responding

Hi Zeed, what’s up. Is your priority date is current now. Did you contact embassy again. Actually my PD is current again now in recent visa bulletin. I am trying to contact embassy, but there is no response. Please suggest what do now.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                                X